vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>HS Global Games Choose your Champion
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

ahaha I did it

warriror was utter bullshit but I managed to cheese it with alarm-o-bot

which decks did you use and how long did it take you

warrior was one of the easiest ones with the exploit.

Hunter can legit not be done without a heavily RNG reliant deck

the global tournament starts at 6 pst right?

Huge faggot here, I haven't played since gadgets and quit because Mr. Boom.

I bought some shit to get back in, my legendary drops were: noggenfogger, cenarius, malf, kun, hadronox, anduin, sindragosa, arfus, anomulus, tirion, hallazeal, JARAXXUS

Used to play paladin, don't want to. Pick for me.

>f2p

>f2p
>starting 3 years late

>malf
There, play the ultra druid decks.

about 6 hours I think
mage: reno lich with a ton of anti-aggro early game
warlock: some whatever renolock
priest: reno priest with raza, velen, anduin dk combo
paladin: anyfin combo paladin without bluegills (really don't recommend this, this took forever)
hunter: hyena/flappy bird high roll hunter, won in like 4 tries
druid: lol
rogue: aggro pirates
shaman: murloc aggro
warrior: big warrior with alarm-o-bots to cheese out early game tempo

didn't want to exploit or look up someone else's deck
hunter was one of the easier ones in my experience tho but maybe I just got lucky

Heres a serious suggestion: Dont start playing for another month or so unless you want to play wild, the standard meta is in a very poor spot right now and its basically guaranteed that nerfs will be happening within the next couple of months (late September at the earliest due to apples shitty app scheduling). Decks that are meta now may not be meta after the nerfs and decks which are weak right now may become dominate. If you are working with limited dust its best to just wait for the inevitable changes and wait for the meta to settle after that before you dedicate dust to a deck

>3 wins already

>reposting here
If you have malfurion dk then the answer is simple. DE noggenfogger, cenarius, hadronox, anomulus, and hallazeal to craft jade druid. If Druid gets nerfed, you should be able to use the full dust value of nerfed cards to switch to token shaman since I don't think Aya will get nerfed anytime soon.

>waah why wont blizzard give me every card for no work or money?
play the game or dont fag

>priest doesn't get a real challenge

really blizzard? you ruin the challenge for priest players for a fucking meme? are you fucking serious?

I'm pretty sure that at least one class was easy because otherwise muh new players would never get their free pack

druid was far easier tho but at least there they pretended to do an actual challenge

they cant give them a proper gimmick because of mind vision

How the fuck do you win against the lich king before turn 6 as hunter

Glacial shard, saronite chain gang, sludge belcher, and fucking blizzard mean I get to attack his face fucking one time

I did hunter with 5 minions
2 hyenas
2 of those "adapt a beast"
and 1 grandmother
rest was summon beast spells (unleash the hounds, animal companion, etc) and some flat pells like destroy a minion deal X damage
Just have to roll to get lucky so he plays taunts that you can suicide mastifs and hounds into, then you adapt your hyena for windfury or magic shell and you win before turn 6

found it much easier to complete than mage which is incredibly depended on your draws

Could you post your Hunter/Warrior deck? Last two I'm stuck with

Okay boyos, I'm only missing the mage win to unlock Arthas, but I can't really figure out what to do other than highroll lackey->counterspell.
Any suggestions?

Man, I've been trying for an hour to do Hunter the way you did it and I can't even get him past his armor.

What did you keep and in how many turns did you kill him?

If you ignore resurrect and divine spirit shenanigans (which i think team 5 did), priest gets shafted by the increasing heropower before he can get enough big stuff out. Priest normally win by attrition.

High roll lackey -> Manabind.
Run the molten combo.

Pretty good for beating the lich king with a piss easy jade druid.

>he only did it for one class
lmao, druid players everyone

You can copy the mage gimmick with mana bind and it doesnt make it much easier.
Now if i could copy the rogue gimmick...

standard midrange with molten giants works albeit with tons of restarting until you have both giants.

A big dick deck with barnes+ ysraaj with lots of late drops would also work with a lot more luck. Ive also heard of people having success with scavenging hyena/flappy bird shenanigans but nothing seems very consistent. Your best bet is to just put in molten giants and pray

This was my first time, pls no bully

Poorfag Warlock List soon

sure, here is the hunter list
got a pretty good hand with alleycat->grandmother->bird->hyena+something iirc
killed him t7
conceded if he got frostmourne or blizzard on t6 because this kind of deck is never getting back from that

Don't mind me just been restarting using paladin for the past FUCKING ONE HOUR HOLY FUCK

>Cucking yourself this hard to get some pixels in a shit, dying card game
Just do another time you stupid nigger

and here's the warrior
I don't pretend these lists are optimised, for example brawl is pretty pointless at least 2 is too many, didn't have y'shaarj but he's a perfect fit, etc. but they did work for me

Cards missing
1 yeti
1 cultmaster
2 frostwolf warlords
silverhand knight
2 bonemare

Make sure you have the board cleared turn 6 and drop a doomsayer for his Frostmourn turn. Add better cards if you have them ex dark iron dwarf/argus

>ONE HOUR
I've been trying the lich king with various classes for the past 5h hours or so

Noon question but I was gifted packs for playing heroes and 3 ice crown packs today but when I click open packs they aren't there. Playing on Android if that's why

One hour is how long I've been at paladin. I've been playing against lich king for about the same amount of time as you

oh boy...

Thanks friend, I'll give them a shot now

>tfw beat arthass with every class except huntard
>no moltens
>no yshaarj
im never gonna get this shit done am I?

Thanks my man, just took me 6 restarts.
Topdecked molten on t3 like a champ.

Could you post the mage deck? And I'm trying the murloc paladin attempt, but it never works. He just overuns me with murlocs in the end

try this pally deck, doomsayer turn 6 for 2 free turns, try to cast the 2 mana deathrattle card on your murclos and if you get lucky with anyfin you win in one shot

AAEBAaToAgLgBYquAg6KAfoBnAL0Bc8GpwjdCpAO/A/iEdIW0xbexALIzgIA

post dick pls, only missing mage here

what the hell kind of link is that

>mana serpant with prowess
>mana stone into free arcane missiles
>dude is a fucking 4/1
>all missiles kill his 3/2
>go face for 4
>instant scoops
THE SALT

How to get dust? Im running a Jade but without Aya and Fandral its much weaker.

as I said I really don't recommend my murloc paladin
paladin was the class that took the longest for me because the deck simply wasn't good enough
I'm not sure anyfin paladin as a concept is even a particularly good idea

here's the mage deck I used
it took quite a few restarts to work but not an excessive amount unlike the paladin
once you stabilise behind the frost lich the game should be unloseable from there

I'll give it a go, thank you user

Copy it and paste it into hearthstone, its the deck reader thing

Does anyone actually really dislike the lich king? It's literally just bashing your face against a dumb rng challenge with either super expensive or super cheesy decks until you can get the perfect play off

Wow that's really nice feature I didn't know about, how do you get that code??

Mom's CC

do you just keep every minion because I've lost 3 times in a row to him just dealing 28 to me and coining out his 2/3

I would buy dust, but you can only get fucking packs.

He has literally blizzard every single turn so far. I would win if he doesn't fucking do it too. So tiring. This is a horribly constructed battle.

>golden light's sorrow
literally never seen this played. can i safely dust?

Packs convert into dust

I have used the same fcking poorfag deck for 4 classes now. What the fuck blizzard seriously?

This is what I used. The only important parts are the Moltens, Kabal Lackeys and Mana Binds like said, the rest is just to stall in case the game overextends.

Keep in mind that this shit is just restart until you get the 3 cards. If you want consistency maybe try something like

28 is unlucky
he hits for 24-28 in my experience
just keep clearing and use secrets with the huntress to keep them from killing your face

yea, I don't pretend my decks are the best or even necessarily good at all but peoeple asked for them so I shared

a deck code, jsut copy it to clipboard and go into the new deck screen and it should just autofill the deck
someone on reddit gave it to me

>deck code
wew when did they implement this?

How the fuck do I beat Hunter? I'm going to gas a fucking jew if the intended way is "LOL JUST USE THE DK HERO POWER AND GET THE ONE LIFESTEAL BEAST"

Nah it's not your fault, I'm just tired of having to do these gimmicky battles for some hero portrait. Almost all of them have been "Restart 10+ times until you have a perfect hand." Kinda unfun.

found the mtg player

literally just put in 2 molten giants. restart if you dont get the 2 in your hand, and then win by turn 7. It will take several tries but it isnt hard by any means

>try to test out some whacky decks in casual

>run into 4 netdecking priests and 3 warriors

I am starting to understand why people play druid.

>implying I didn't disenchant them after the nerf
>implying I'm spending 800 dust on garbage cards to beat the fucking adventure

warrior has 3 slightly positive matchups and priest has 0 at legend among the top decks. Im surprised you choose those 2 in particular to complain about

jesus

if user didnt tell me about the kelthuzad bug I would have never won

I dont even have shield slams

With an unoptimal druid deck, in my first try, i was able to defeat LK without taking a single point of damage, and with a board strong enough to smash through anything else he had.
>He could have used both the warrior and the mage gimmick at the same time in addition to the already existing druid gimmick, it wouldnt have made a difference.
HOW IS THIS DECK ALLOWED?

>DEing nonduplicates under any circumstance
you put yourself in this situation

>need him to not have obliterate
>need him to not have both glacial shards
>need to get windfury
>need to draw fucking hyena/bird in the first place
>need him to not be able to trade into my hyena/bird

I'm going to lose my fucking mind, hunter sucks such shit in this. I'm actually close to spending 800 dust crafting the fucking molten giants.

the druid gimmick makes the challenge easier, not harder though
you draw your jades much more consistently and don't have to weed through all the garbage

I did the prologue and got Uther too, it's like they know

same

This is the level of difficulty I expect from all adventures from now on blizzard. I almost cried.

if you get a full refund disenchanting is always the correct choice
400 dust is more valuable than any epic

Uther has a cool DK, but the deck is WAY too expensive, you need what, 5-6 legendaries and a bunch of epics?

>lackey into counterspell
>got my pack
>uther is my favorite hero
lmao fuck you arthas

Hope that 400 dust helps you beat the Lich King as Hunter then.

Is this any good?

rekt

at least 11 wins or youre trash

I finally did it. FUCK MAGE. It's really only that high because I had to endlessly reset it hoping for that retarded Lackey + Counterspell combo on turn 1.

>Face 15
Give deck

Out fucking played

How long will blizzard take to address druid?
the whole expansion or the start of sept?
Will they move innervate into HoF or do something useless like jade idol shuffles 2 cards

>468 more paladin wins for golden paladin

well...shit

Is he even worth it? Is his emotes even good?

His portrait certainly isn't

No, its a pretty bad avatar. Only bragging rights.

YOU ARE BEYOND REDEMPTION

It's shit.

bad voiceacting and not too bad but also not good art. I would say he isnt but we are all bored so

Tripfag i feel sorry for you can you lose the trip already maybe people will reply to you then

looks and emotes:
Liadrin > Arthas > Uther
patrician to pleb:
Arthas > Liadrin > Uther

Shit that's a lot of pressure. I'll give an update when I finish my run I guess

>play anyfin
>LK has blizzard right on time
>mfw

Is paladin the only class you can't cheese a win?