/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

"Dropped the ball" edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

Casual and Ranked map rotation changes (among other things) : rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid targeting a September 5 release. PC will be able to play it on the TTS on August 29.
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-use-blood-orchids-new-operators-gadgets/
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

"We got fucked dude":

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/p5853
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Iamchiken/video/35555435
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-293696-16/introduction-to-the-data-peek-velvet-shell-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's another Ubisoft can't admit fault and claim "data limits" effect their maps instead of just admiting failure episode.

WTF WE DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH DATA FOR ANOTHER THREAD DELETE THIS

just reduce the size of iq's ass and we can go back to playing favela and yacht

Did they honestly just throw siege to another dev team midway operation health so nothing get's done anymore at this point?

when will ubisoft get a proper PR manager and be honest? they spent and lost so much goodwill with ''''''operation health'''''''''' and now this

>It's another "Job to Ranked and Lvl. 150+ players" episode

Oh, I'm lauffin. Never is the most likely option.

benis :DD
vid.me/p5853

Notice: I put the link for the Ubi blogpost regarding the map changes in the OP for the time-being, until pastebin user can get it all wrapped up neatly for us, so if anyone asks any stupid questions, redirect them there. Don't waste your time spoonfeeding lazy cunts.
If you make a new thread and the pastebin isn't updated by then, be a good lad and please do the same. Cheers.

they've already long past the breakpoint where players aren't even willing to suspend their disbelief to ubisoft's bullshit and everyone is getting sick of their excuses. It's probably better for them to just say "We can't" at this point

>cancel a map and delay everything for 3 months
>6 months without fresh content
>right before new map drops say you are actually taking shit out of the game at this point

This has to be some sort of social experiment for the manipulation of player bases - attempting to find out just how much bullshit you can get away with.

There is no way a rational human being thinks any of this is a good idea. In fact if OP Health was so important doing a "Siege 2" should have been the priority

Would Ubisoft being taken over by Vivendi be a good thing for Siege? At least in the sense of "who gives a shit anymore we've crossed the rubicon".

Vivendi are even worse than Ubisoft

The fact I can't play theme park on ranked and have to play casual with trolling shitters to try it has completely killed my hype for the next season. Wait 6 months for a map I can't play in ranked, for them to remove one of my favourites Kanal

The fact I won't be able to play Kanal, Hereford base and Plane in ranked anymore has also added to that

I don't wanna play anymore. Fuck esports. Fuck the esport players who bitch and ubisoft who listen to them

new shit is the 29th retard

vivendi is notorious for pumping out shit and then cashing out so i don't think so
ubisoft's ceo has stated some weird games a service thing and think siege is it's pilot

I hope everyone who is under plat leaves. Thank you :)

Fuck no. Anyone who thinks Vivendi would be better is naive

So is taking maps out of rotation you fucking retard.

Games as a "service" isn't a bad concept. It's just the service has to be good. Post Launch Siege is almost the exact opposite of shit I would want to voluntarily spend money on - from their head gears, elite skins, their failure to balance the game, shit patching, removal of maps, etc.

They can add new head gears but they have to completely trash Favella for everybody.

The added kicker here is that it's likely that the American fanbase will fuck off for most of the year, with most of the traffic arriving on weekends thanks to school of some sort. And it's likely Ubi'll fail to notice why the projected players online is lower than expected.

>Everyone now pretends that Favela was always their favorite map
Come on niggas

E-Sports is complete cancer that ruins every game it touches and this game is just the latest victim.

I'm not being ironic when I say you should go bitch on Reddit. It might actually make a difference, there's a torrent of people getting pissed and making good points about how abusive Ubi's been at this point. Pile up enough criticism there, and they're bound to at least change something about what they've announced.

Nope, that's the 5 of september you fucking cucumber

I can't fucking stand Favela or Yacht but it doesn't mean I want them removed from the game completely. Less content is less content.

You know what they say about not knowing how much you love something until it's gone.
It really just goes to show how hollow a lot of the bitching about the map was now that everyone's turning around and getting upset that they won't be able to play it anymore for the time being.
It's really not bad enough of a map to actually want it out of the game as a whole, unlike Bartlett, which is half of the reason people are getting this upset in the first place.

t. kid who would rage at Super Mario Party 4

>wanting to play favela
That map was absolute cancer. Didn't mind yacht tho, was ezpz for a BB main.

I'm diamond
>he actually likes the idea

Autism

t. faggot who unironically owns a continuum shirt. go neck yourself

Why would I own a cTm jersey when I'm a F3 fan?

look this general has already fallen to pretty low levels

please for the love of god /r6g/ dont get into esports

This is an English speaker's website.

I don't think there's a risk for that. Most of us don't follow the teams, maybe just watch a few games at most, and the rest don't give enough of a shit to shove it in other peoples' faces.

Oh, okay. Then you are wrong and my original point still stands - before they add new shit to the game, they have announced they are taking shit out.

What exactly is wrong with this statement?

We get new stuff on the 5th, 29th is PTS which no one fucking cares about

Nothing my blue thing
So you do not desire your hands on the new content,
what will make you content?

>no one cares about getting access to content "early"
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Everyones gonna be on the TTS this time. Since theres actually something interesting on it.

>couldn't give a fuck about the changes
>I wasn't stupid enough to buy a jewpass
>one shitty map is gone for now
>one 'ok' map is gone for now
>still gonna play after work to unwind
Y'all are a bunch of whiney little bitches. Sure is entertaining tho

>I like getting fucked in my asshole by a big black Ubisoft dildo

You drink Natty Ice too bro?

This, how the fuck is ubishit not confident enough in the single map they spent 6 months working on to put it into ranked, a "beta" gamemode?
Also, house is my single most enjoyable map in the entire game, yet ubisoft finds a map like Chalet, which STILL has clipping and collision issues, more competitive.
This is bullshit, but that's expected at this point.

>t. Easily upset autist
Or I have more going on in my life than a video game so minor changes don't effect me at all??

Keep crying faggots

>house is my single most enjoyable map in the entire game
opinion discarded

>$0.03 has been deposited into your account

>Excessively playing shit that doesn't count
No thanks

>yacht gone from ranked AND casual
but i liked yacht

>b-but my big brother at ESL said house is poopoo xddd

REMOVING MAPS? ANOTHER DELAY? GET FUCKING KEKED, SIEGE AND SIEGE PLAYERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

>wait 3 months and get theme park in ranked finally
>oh i guess continuum and PDucks don't like it?
>removed from ranked forever, a week later when the new season starts

Might be hanging up the siege gloves real soon

yacht will be completely killed off and removed from the game after season 3, how does that make you feel?

>m-muh ESL pro league bogeyman
How about "it's a shit map regardless of what "pro" players think". Fuck off you slimy cunt.

stay mad lol

No one says you have to do it excessively but everyone would have the urge to pop in for like 30 mins to just see exactly whats new

PDucks isn't a team.
>implying it's only top teams
Literally anyone can make a team. FUCKING NFL RULES RUINING FOOTBALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ENJOY YOUR GAME, JUST END IT NOW SENPAI. S U I C I D E W A T C H

>he needs the carrot on a stick to enjoy a game, even with fresh content
Must suck to need an external motivator dangling over your head to have fun in a fucking video game.

>this defence force

You are a dumb fuck, they're literally just looking at the maps the 20 or so teams are picking, and making it so those are the only maps played in ranked

They are catering to the esport audience, go eat shit if you think otherwise. You literally cannot defend this decision from ubisoft

Who else bullies people who have those premium skins?
They look like shit and those victory animations are just cringy and retarded.

Yeah I can, no one likes playing Mario Party 4 maps :)

>Maps being removed from both playlists
>Maps being removed from the game completely "down the line"
>New map isn't good enough for ranked
Hahahaha holy fuck what a way to end this trainwreck of a season

Game sure is feeling healthy!

R.I.P. SIEGE

>can't play theme park on ranked
i had no idea it was like this.
for how long?

The victory animations are fine you sperg. Its not dabbing and shooting the camera shit

That's all I'll do, least it's something I guess.
At least themepark looks fun, too bad I can't play it with 3 minute timers.

>start up the game on ps4 cause it won't load on my PC for some reason
>sure why not
>play some situations
>ace them on realistic with not too much trouble, usually only a death or two with all the stars
>go into multiplayer
>all the operatives I bought are instantly picked
>I'm stuck with the recruit
>Well okay
>pick recruit
>"EY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA DOOOOOD WHAT YOU DOIN NIGGA DON'T PICK THAT SHIT"
and the entire match they screamed at me for not picking a character that I didn't have, nor the rep to get. It was okay 4/10, situations were the best part.

If they don't pick it in ESL, then you will NEVER see it in ranked

The city of ubisoft

>Not telling your team that you don't have any other characters

>vote for siege in esl, guys, it's cool
Live in the doomed world you have created

I did, they just continued yelling and whining. I played three or four matches and they all basically turned into the same thing. I'm no god, not by any means, I was absolute shit, but the screaming and bitching from the getgo made me just not care about trying because when the team doesn't give a fuck there's no chance of it ever working.

unless we whine about this exact issue somewhere Ubi will actually see it, until they do something about it.

>shitthatneverhappened.png
but hey it made for a funny greentext didn't it?
fuck off

We thought they couldn't top it. We thought on the shit sundae of Op Health there was no cherry they could put on top.

We were wrong

They're out of place, or all over the place I should say. Kapkan's is the only uniform that I don't do a double take when looking at. The animation at least maintains a level of professionalism I would expect from the world's best operators.

>fuckin around on friend's console while they're fixing shit
>start siege
>level 6
>"yeah, i really haven't played it that much. it's too difficult."
>become that one faggot and tell him about the operators he needs and the attachments and shit
>play until im level 14
>mvp literally every time, whether we won or lost
watching how retarded even the high levels were on console was pretty ridiculous
it really is a different fuckin game

>shitters are finally getting shit on
>no more "buff tachanka" or "buff Blitz"
God, I'm so erect!

Go on a stabbing rampage at the ESL tourney this weekend then

>buff Blitz
ive never heard anybody say this
and he doesnt need a buff, they just need to make more accurate 3rd to 1st person animations.

why the fuck would you select realistic if you're just going to rush the building like a FUCKING MORON AND DIE
isn't this a tacticool shooter? what's wrong with using gadgets and surveying the building before diving into a room full of nitro cells?

No, someone needs to dress up like Jager and spawnpeak the fuck out of them. Make sure you have an ACOG.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Iamchiken/video/35555435

Does this bullshit still happen to anyone else?

Saw it occur 4 separate times in an hour. Is this the true legacy of Operation Health?

>rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-293696-16/introduction-to-the-data-peek-velvet-shell-statistics
>primarySight/primaryGrip/primaryUnderbarrel/primaryBarrel: The attachments for the primary weapon
Ubisoft literally sees the attachment rates for each characters guns, records the data, and you can download the data yourself if you want statistics to back up your arguments of which sights are better.

>xboxdvr
Not even clicking. Stop blaming your aim on Op Health.

where were you when half life was kill?

A wall only having one layer blow up? It's a persistent issue. It even happens for Thermite charges, which clearly should never be an issue of "the explosive was too far away from the surface."

It's almost as if you had a shotgun which could have finished off that wall.

Fucking console tard.

>people mad that shit maps are being removed from the game

What song is in the sticky?

I was about to break that news.

a lot of people might not be aware of the huge jump in difficulty going from hard to realistic gives you
i mean those terrorists go from kind of better aiming to being locked onto your ass through 3 walls

Don't bother replying then you cunt.

This seems like something Ubisoft should've addressed in Operation Health. It's fucking retarded that we have to keep dealing with this bullshit.

The shotgun wouldn't have made a hole in the wall big enough to vault through before the timer ran out anyways. Think before you type user.

>Less content overall is good

Begone.

I really wish they would just make the AI play smarter rather than giving them god-like aim.

>I could keep talking all day about other traps and the danger of misusing data (don’t get me started on weapon accuracy), but it’s usually around the time that people get bored and just want to get their results. So let’s see what happened this season!
What did the Ubi employee mean by this?
My argument isn't even which sight is better.