/mbgg/ - Mobage General #756

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyxOgud3VP4
app.famitsu.com/20170825_1078066/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard using nier character in the event significantly increate the drop rate and the amount of chest obtained, can't confirm though.
King's raid (?)

Saru

Equip nier weapons in subgear slots increase bonus chests.

>5* ticket in King's Raid for 7 days login
Who is the best character to get?

>They keep getting collabs

Nier weapons give medal bonus,
SS = 3 coins
S = 1 coin
Doesn't matter in what slot it is - sub / main

Its just shit SE owns.
Game is still the biggest flop in the year with longer maint period than girlfriend note and F/GO. And everyone knows what SE does to games that underperform.

Isn't SinoAlice just a sequel to Alice Order?

Did it actually top the Girlfriend Note maintenance? I thought that shit went on for weeks.

It did, yeah.

>10-roll on Tales of Rays
>1 yellow and 9 blue
The gacha is still most likely shit as usual.

How much longer until daily reset in tagatame?

I can't be baited by this homo gacha when Cheria is on the horizon.

Midnight JST. So 9 hours

0:00 JST

Why is 404 so perfect?

Would you let this bunny step on you and abuse you?

fantasy life...

Oh, thanks. I think this was around the time that update came in two days ago so I figured it would have been around now.

Seems I need to be able to farm Hard-4/5 on the event if I want some of the EO character's equipment. Will the power of other people's Laharls and some measure of grinding make taking on those stages possible?

Events start at 3PM, reset is at midnight. Can't think of a game that resets dailies in middle of the day for nips

Dailies are about to reset in Shironeko in roughly 20 minutes, but I question Colopl's sanity.

>Free roll.
Holy dicks, I'm going to die in the morning.

>I question Colopl's sanity
Resets just in time for those train rides back home :^)

New gacha that fast? Event isnt even close to being over

>Suddenly 48 hour gacha with Tsumugi and Naomi

Nani the fuck

It's some kind of 48 hour special gacha, no idea as to why, but it still gives a free roll. I'd be happier if it wasn't for the fact that the skills give a speed and attack buff. I actually have Hestia Shion so it kinda feels like a waste in the big picture.

They picked a horrible time for it considering only whales would roll this with Re-zero so close. And it even has 1.5x for whatever reason.

I'm pretty sure whales are the only people they really care about in the first place.

No lie, I don't know shit about that show. Sell me on it, or don't.

As shown by granblue and other games, there's the casual spender market that'll buy tickets/star gachas or only spend on really good gachas. Sure you could aim for only whales but if you aim for everyone who's willing to drop money then your earnings will go up by a lot.

It's shit, don't bother. I'm going to roll, but only because it's Sayuri.

Collabs are always big events even if you're not into the show

This Fairy Tail collab in Shironeko is disappointing aside the characters.

I mean in AG since we're talking about that

>This shit got a rate up but yukatas didn't
Is this set even limited?

How do you unlock Lizbeth's 2nd skin in Tagatame?

Considering its 48 hours sudden death gacha, it most likely is to bait out gems before collab.

>Nemo, Yukimura, Recto
>Oscroll, Tina, Setsuna
I wonder how much is this going to change.

How many days until KogaFes?

>No charlotte

Do my eyes decieve me? Is this a miracle?

>biggest flop
>still higher revenue than JP Houkai, PTD, Tagatame, AG, Scooter Spirits, Tenka
This flop meme needs to die.

>no Mana
FUCK YOU

Is there anything special that I need to keep in mind when starting out in King's Raid?

Their pattern seems to have whatever comes out in the middle of the month have no rate-up.
I'm still mad about not rolling either swimsuit for Miyuki and Rei.

Anyway, it looks like this is intended to be a series, so if they don't get added to the permanent gacha, they'll be available again the next time they release two girls.

Also, they have 50% attack for shotel as leaderskills.

>First 50% attack leader ever as a sudden death limited gacha right before re:zero

Unlimited bait works

If you mean swimsuit skin, it was reward from the 3-collab event quest.

Isn't Chaguma Charlotte already exist?

Mana is 7th on girls one.

You didn't leave UMP40 all alone in her box, did you?

>Charlotte
She already has a Chaguma version you dunk ass.

That's only top 3. They still have to fight off the other top 29. Go check the list in-game, hopefully they make a tournament chart of the names for us so we can theorycraft who will win.

>people still voting for Oscrol after the S2 shitfest

>I'm still mad about not rolling either swimsuit for Miyuki and Rei.
Me too, I probably dumped over a 100 rolls between that and yukata and got nothing out of it. Didn't even get yukata Miyuki.

It's supposed to be game-changing for metal bird bapping.

>Town multiplier nullified for 'fairness'
Seriously?

Yes, and she doesn't have enough.

>Go check the list in-game
I can't

Lower attack stat than Twilight Naomi, and her defense doesn't make up the stat difference.

Not just metal bird bapping, if its 50% to shotel without caring about colors then you have a 50% rainbow lead that's limited to a single weapon. That could be REALLY useful in the future, especially when trying to beat on enemies weak to shotel.

Huh?

さらに、16時以降になりますが、新タイムトライアルイベント「てっぺんバトルBURST!」がスタートするにゃฅ(●´ω`●)ฅ
ウォリアーと武闘家で挑戦できます!
また、公平を期すため、このイベントではタウンの効果が効かなくなります#白猫

「てっぺんバトルBURST!」で作れる拳武器(最終進化状態です)の画像を入手したにゃ(ฅ'ω'ฅ)
ライバルとタイムを競い合い、ルーンを集めて強化しましょう
デメリットがある代わりに高いダメージを狙える武器になってます(◍•ᴗ•◍) #白猫

Nice. How long until they just abolish town and give everyone +130% stats

And the translation of that is?

She's an offensive Hestia Shion, all her buffs are on her team for two turns.

She's just a nuker that has party buffs. Nowhere close to a Hestia type.

no it didnt

Maybe for coop, I can see dark unit from same set will beat Chestia team, but for tower, I think resist and skill set are still main consideration.

wtf i love magireco now

Cute
Too bad they're all lesbians

Forget what I just said, you can't do shit against her without speed buff, and that set offers none.

>Miku collab?
Still hoping I will at least have 5k gems before Chaguma starts.

Reminder to take good photo of your student.

The new Miku song in scooters is so amazing. I can't wait to hear how shit the Shironeko Miku song is compared to it.

>Nemo against Burger on 1st round

In King's Raid is there any specific cute girl that's better than the rest that I can grab from the 2* Hero ticket? Reina and Epis are both pretty cute, so I'm considering one of them.

It's finally happening! Time to save up all my gems until it does.

It's nice, but I have to admit, the beginning as Miku sings is absolute ass over the combination of sounds piled on one another.

>only got the twins

Meh at least they seem to be a decent coop leader and they are cuter than Miku.

>16 color grayscale
>image.jpg
>from the jpg imgur uploads on 2ch most likely
That's why I didn't post those, plus they're annoying to read.

They did nothing to correct her voiced lines in Tennis. But they also got kz livetune to do music for the BGHS anime so maybe they got them to do some other stuff too.

Oh, she's just going to get kicked out by Oscroll in the semi finals. It's going to be 6 units this time, right? I hope she still makes it in.

Snow Miku's song is still better. If only it didn't have that ugly manface it'd be perfect collab event.

Semifinal losers fight each other for 3rd place.
6+1, the +1 is decided on Asai-P's whim.

New song added in Uta Macross.
Northern Cross.
youtube.com/watch?v=AyxOgud3VP4

>app.famitsu.com/20170825_1078066/
>dorothy teased
>delicious Kaguya concept art
I'm happy

Playing as 2B gives you a different story and longer epilogue. If you want to farm, don't play as her because it's not easy to skip.

>Ruushe vs Noah in quarter finals
>Ruushe vs Tina in semi-finals

Auto battlers where?

What is the purpose of this bracket when we already know the top one will be Oscroll and whoever on the top male popularity charts.

>reaper is a girl
Sure fooled me

I think it's usually the last two days of the month.

>2017
>Jumping on the Vocaloid train
Vocaloid as a character has deteriorated these past few years
Vocaloid Project/Series without Vocaloid actually being involved as a character has become mainstream

>tfw only has Detective Nemo which is somewhat useless because still no Shinki and Sharehouse Charlotte
>Other ones are 4* project characters

>tfw they said fragment costs for transcending would remain about the same, we'd just need a new material to compensate

Depends on what kind of character you need. Gau is a very flexible tank, Kaulah/Laias best healers, Aisha/Rodina best glass cannons, Maria best CC. Also keep in mind this isn't taking into account the new T3-T5 perks.

If you're going to be playing F2P, pre-plan your team hard. Hero acquisition is a bit slow.

If you're deciding between those two, get Epis. Reina is meme-tier trash ATM. She might be okay at the very end game but even that is iffy.

Alright then. In that case, taking into account what you said, who else should I keep in mind to compliment taking Epis?

I've never used her so I'ma just throw out some suggestions that I think would be good:

Laias/Frey/Kaulah for healers. Frey/Laias for shields since she'll be in the backline past the tank, not sure how often (or if at all) she'll pick up aggro though. Kaulah is just the best offensive healer and should boost her DPS a bit.

Tanks either go with Jane or Gau. Gau to scoop everything up with his whirlwind so she can AoE more effectively (I think all of her auto attacks cleave too, but again, not sure). Jane is the go-to tank for M.DMG team compositions so she's an easy include.

Maria is the best CC bitch + synergy with other magic dealers. Especially good synergies because she can just black hole everything so Epis can AoE, same concept with Gau.

I don't think she really necessitates a full composition built around her to get full value like some other glass cannons do

>tfw they said fragment costs for transcending would remain about the same, we'd just need a new material to compensate
apparently that was a mistranslation and they never said that at all

Eh, that's fair I guess. The only thing that really drives me up the wall about this game is the translations. I can't really fault them for the interviews but there's so much vague shit in-game.

Thanks for that, I'll definitely be keeping it in mind. I had planned on grabbing Maria when I get my 3* ticket so hearing that Epis goes well with her is nice.

what game it ?

King's Raid

Tenka live stream on Monday (28th) at 20:00 JST.