Saying Goodbye

Hey guys, just picked up a new civic. Washing out the old one before I sell it to a buddy.

This is a bit emotional for me since this 2006 civic was my first car. What was getting rid of your first car like?

Any horror stories or heartfelt ones? Out of any car my friends and family have had compared to mine, this honda never ever failed. Truly a work of art.

I don't develop emotional attachments to cars or any other inanimate objects because I'm not autistic.

I haven't gotten rid of it yet but it's starting to overheat, I have a 2005 Mazda 3 on lock ready to
be bought on March.

I could care less honestly lol.

>having emotions and being human is autistic

Nigga I lost my v card in that car, and had many other firsts in it

A girl actually decided to have sex in a 2006 Civic?

First of all that's gross as fuck but also that doesn't make it special.

Anyone who can say goodbye to a car without getting emotional isn't a real enthusiast.

"Saying goodbye" in the first place is already cringe as fuck

This...emo about an old lady econobox

Di you name it Brad? Did you love Brad?

The struggle is real not to cringe for your existence

Dont listen to the other anons op, Getting emotional Saying goodbye to your car is completely Valid, half of the fags on this board are still upset about Paul walker

I bawled for a whole day when my first car got hauled off to the junkyard

>not being autistic

>selling your cars
If mine are still running when I'm done with them I drive them out on to my range and put a few .50bmg through the engine block.

or they're rational. Most cars are easily replaceable.

How do people own the same car for 10+ years.
I get bored and trade out every 2 years or so.

Paul walker was a human, not a car...your argument makes no sense.

you'll get over it quickly when you experience how much better the new one is(unless it isn't)

Do you have a graveyard of dead cars on your land or something?

I'm gonna have to get rid of my first car in a few months because I am moving up North and can't take it with me. I'm a little sad but I'm selling it to my grandpa so I know it's going to a good owner.

I replaced my 2010 Fit with a 03 Civic Si. I think I would have felt emotional but since I was replacing it with essentially the same car I wasn't too bummed about it. But then when I replaced my dying 98 Legacy with a 2012 Tc I felt somewhat I'll.

You might be a sociopath, check just in case. Either way you have some problems.

I'm still running mine, Rover 600 (240k KM's). Got checked up lately, barely any costs came with it, great car. Always ignites in the winter too.