youtube.com/watch?v=T5awEHgHuwM
fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike?update=457#updates
zhanqi.tv/tcms/SF
zhanqi
challonge.com/ra0w7ywt
twitter.com/LiquidNuckleDu/status/900478089586774023
zhanqi.tv/topic/lanstory/237037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I made a lobby in sf5 I am not sure how you guys find it but this is the info I have

CFN- Derisively
Comment- I don't care if I win or lose!
Password- 8008

...maybe

really makes me wish i was sin bros...

Playblue

youtube.com/watch?v=3LnMZqTn3wM

00s fgc looks so fun

>tfw bought a $6 SFIV pad
>barely used it because I realized that I could've just played fighting games on PC
What's my motivation to learn how to play on Pad if I only play fighting games on PC?

reminder: throwloops aren't creative combos

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair…

What possesses a man to main balrog?

>goobers damage controlling this hard

twitter.com/ATG213/status/900259705775427588

>The combos for now feel very much designed through / formulaic. I hope there will be more routes & possibilites discovered over time.

>Also, the range of most normals feels quite short, over the whole roster. I felt i needed to homing or dash in really close all the time.

>also, i wasn't able to end air combos with specials with almost all new characters i tried, almost everything just whiffs (xcept 16 throw)

So it's the sign ups for DBZF fucked or is my computer thinking its a fake warning for a virus?

LOOK MAH I POSTED IT AGAIN

>it's actually GOOD that they're dumbing the game down guys!
Nice try kiddo

some people are born with double digit iq and still want to win

OP really makes me wish I was Ram

who the hell asked for gamorah?

It's just movie advertising.

Marvel studios.

Some good players use pad user.

looks absolutely nothing like the character from the movie, though.

the aughts in general were a wonderful time. it was like the twilight of the '90s, where nobody was certain what was going to stick, so people just sort of did as they pleased and things worked out.

>marvel

So what is Abigail and how do you fight him or her I don't get it...

What do you think of Hakan? Should he be in SFV?
youtube.com/watch?v=T5awEHgHuwM

he's slow, do your laura things

Well they can't make it too obvious. By using the comic design they can appeal to their readers and movie viewers. Is this your first time or something?

sad to think that so many minorities making that amount of noise at night nowadays would almost guaranteed end in violence, or just be a generally angry scene

What do you expect they got rid of anyone fo talent and filled it with leftys who have no idea whats actually happening in the world.

nice assblast

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you do know he is talking about hidra

fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike?update=457#updates

It failed... hold me bros, I'm going to cry

dat perfect! Teach me, daddy!

Come on guys get in this lobby Jin handing out the beatings!

>tfw low iq mashers won
It's not fair.

Its somehow getting 3K on patreon

What's the thinking man character then?

when and where is this""""""Lan Story Cup""""""""""?

ABI
GAIL

... did Abigail just say white power... Threw my concentration

It had been for a while, but to have the same impact as 500k on Fig, they'd need like 50k on patreon.

he says WIPER! cuz he's a car. But yes, easy to mistake haha

kinda cool how topical it is, and perfectly in character

>the most boring cardboard cutout of truth and justice but just happens so happens to be black and also gets the most paper thin, flimsily motivated antagonist that my grandpa with bronchitis could blow over, but gets relegated to this dude because HE NEEEEEDS IT

eat fucking shit, marvel. opposite of helping

rashid

Is he Cobra Commander?

>that run on sentence in the third panel
"professional" writer

What's the matchup bros?

it's boxing rules so my money is on the boxer

is this stage making us lag? You wouldn't happen to know the best way to connect Laura's super would you?

>dc

KEK Why the fuck does a lantern need a gun?

heavy punches are the best for scaling reasons and it might be, I can switch it

John, no!

still bad?

Rings can run out of power.

No my ass just hurts from the paddling Im getting anything you see me not doing that I should be

He's black. He's most accustomed to that fighting style.

>Glowing fucking Sanskrit on his arm

Is this a parody?

non metered fireball is supercancellable ie: hp xx fireball xx super. but honestly you should just save her meter for ex fireball or ex elbow to either stay in or get out. her super stinks outside of using it as a reversal on really aggressive players.

It's happening now and it's pretty damn stacked but I can't find a stream.

you're mixing things up really well and you're not showing me ANY respect on your wakeup or your -2 situations which is very good as a Laura but sometimes you gotta just reel it back a bit. otherwise, sometimes you don't use meter enough and die with a full stock. Still though, not bad.

MvCi, DBZF, or that new BB crossover game? Which tag fighter should I get? I only have money for one.

>Get my first perfect ko
>League up change for me and my opponent
>About to get my second perfect to win the round
>Disconnects
woah

so we can all agree with valle, right? cvs2 and mvc2 soundtracks were trash and sfv has the best soundtrack of any modern fighting game.

zhanqi.tv/tcms/SF

enjoy the botnet

no

I'd give it more time before making a decision.

zhanqi
.tv/tcms/SF

it says they're playing LoL, did sfv end already?

thanks famz

no english commentary im guessin?

I honestly haven't bothered to look at framedata or mixups or combos just relying on feel and and old throw gimmicks

here's brackets

challonge.com/ra0w7ywt

>I only have money for one.
How do you only have money for one game out of three being released over a fucking year

Autistic spic and terrorist lantern is one of the better series they have right now.

nah i dont think so, also these dont seem like SF players, maybe theyll just stream top 8? fuck if i know chinese scares me

>oil king got 3-0'd by some literal who chinaman

You'll never get good at anything playing more than one game at once.

That same guy just beat nuckledu 3-1.

Chinese confirmed for PEDs.

you're playing correctly and Laura's usually at -2 and pointblank so it's not a huge disadvantage. it's just more about you confirming your hits because I usually made you bleed when you'd miss a light elbow.

BURN THE WITCH

Thanks for the assblasting, man! Got me interested in learning Alex man those combos do massive damage!

It honestly feels like you have to choose between having fun and being good.

Man I feel super basic I watched some guy on youtube for five minutes and he was doing dashes and resets I don't even understand yet

twitter.com/LiquidNuckleDu/status/900478089586774023

china must be stopped

It was fun, I've been using Abigail a bit but I still have a lot to learn with him. It feels like Laura just blows him up pretty easily though. We'll have to play more later.

As for Alex, he's basically a slower Laura without the mixups, pressure, or threatening oki but with a stronger midrange presence. He'll make you bleed if you don't know the matchup but for the most part he's hard to use effectively. Still, he's very fun to use and all his animations are so satisfying to hit with, especially this bad boy

zhanqi.tv/topic/lanstory/237037 found the link to the sfv stream, nemo up now

>tokido started with kof
>chinks body everyone
Is KOF breeding ground for greats?

I love everything about Hakan except playing him. He should definitely be in SFV.

You'd be used to nonsense when you come from mexihop

basic isn't bad, having a solid ground game without too many gimmicks is something not many Lauras have.

his super should be him knocking a person down, throwing a large tub of oil witha sinister smile soaking them. He then proceeds to ignite his body somehow with his ki and then charges at you causing a huge ass explosion.

>Capshills praising SFV OST over MVC2/CVS2 OST, even calling it "the best OST of all time"
>Half Life Episode 3 plot written by Laidlaw goes online, confirming the franchise's death
>The changes rumors for DBFZ, while not totally killing the hype, are a bit worrisome
>MvC:I still looking a mobile budget game
>No Menat reveal

What a shitty week for videogames.

the MvC2 and CvS2 ost aren't even that good.

People were really expecting Menat? Idiots.

Shadow chun when?
Ryu with that akuma and ken style switch from MVC1 when?

dbzf roster will probably be smaller than mvci

also bandai namco cannot into rollback netcode

I used to think the same thing about Blanka yes you could learn ten gimmicks and troll online but having a truly solid game was much better for you in the long term

Was it bad etiquette to put money in the machine and challenge someone at the arcade without even asking?