Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9LXRCiKh78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New /ffg/ rules:

-Whenever Lilly is not in the thread, anons must ask "where's Lilly?" Perferably every 5 minutes
-Lilly should be angrier, more assertive and have access to every unit in the game.

Let me see your results, /ffg/ Show me your dedication to the raid!

I am in the lower tiers, but I got a moogle and some tickets, so that's better than nothing!

Do I want to get every summon to 2 star in ffbe? Im wondering what I should do with violet magicite since im giving my blue and green to odin.

Doing some refills right now for more trust moogles, I think I might break top 5000 (even though I'm usually top 3000 without refilling).

same. The moogle is moot to me, I really just want to replenish my ticket supply

Kinda new to all this, so not very high. How much do you have to do to rank that high?

pretty much same as you to think that I was catapulted from 3010 to 30k+ in one day and half makes me mad as fuck

Didn't you start playing just like 2 weeks ago? How often did you raid, my goodness.

Play once an hour for 2 weeks while the raid is active

Really don't feel bad for not being in the top 10k, most of them set up a macro and pay Lapis for 2 weeks , a godd bunch more just hack points, but usually get caught, and a bunch more just are that dedicated

Just by going to sleep you might drop 3k in ranking

Where's Lilly?

I've gotten so much magicite from the raid drops that, as a newbie, my Siren, Ifrit and Golem are all 2* lvl 30 when I've given them blue, red and orange magicite respectively, alone. All from getting them and never using them. Pure raid magicite.

So, it doesn't really hurt you, I'd say. That magicite isn't really being used for anything else as far as I can tell.

11th for XI

Friendly reminder to report this autist. Do your duty

Magicite is the only way to level up espers, which is the only use for Magicite. There's no such thing as wasting it, just misusing it.

>14th post
XIV confirmed superior MMO

I've bee playing for almost a year and this event really helped me into maxing the few spers I had left unmaxed

I still have to reach that new Esper in the story though, need to hurry up, seems to be better than Carbuncle for Healers

>Just by going to sleep you might drop 3k in ranking
Damn son. That's dedication.

Yup, that's me. I had a cheat over you, my rank 100+ friend: my rank refilled my raid orb every single day for the past week, usually two or three times a day the first week. I was able to raid A LOT, and saw it as the #1 way to get EXP on all my units (aside from the cactuar dunes) so I played it every time I launched the game.

Plus, while the first week was mostly PRO lvl, once I figured out the mechanics well enough and my DV (then EV) could stay alive to distract Engels, I could have Noctis, Fohlen and A2 kill ELT for me much faster and easier.

yeah and it's bullshit, I dropped beyod 20k just this last couple of weeks after waking up, I just do my raids normally, they need a better ranking system

Heck, day ONE there's people with already 5 million points so yeah nah, just get some tickets and call it a day, maybe a TMR moogle

>last couple of weeks
I meant DAYS obviously

>they pretend to get rid of bot users
>meanwhile Dyer is still at #1 even after they got rid of his half a dozen alts that were very fucking obviously his clogging the top 10

Pic related, we in there.

Right, how fortunate. You picked a good time to start playing I guess. Also you're on my friends list, nice to know my A2 likely helped out. Don't mention my name though, I'm incognito.

>no /ffg/ fag even in the top 50
Every other general I go to has top 10 whales, you guys are sad.

Why don't YOU be the whale

The rewards are garbage for the amount of lapis refills required to be in the uppe ranks, it's purely for e-peen stroking.

Yeah nah the ranking is bullshit, most people just play to get all the rewards from the points, the rest just to get more pulls from the raid gacha and possible tickets from the ranking

And for all the effort true whales and by that I mean bots and hackers place the top prizes are not even that great

>spent 2k american dollars on the nier summons
>got every android en masse except 2b

life is suffering.

I've used all the A2s that appeared, and I can assure you, it helped. It was fantastic to watch A2 work Engel into dust in 3 turns, all by her lonesome. I just had to keep her unparalyzed and it was zero hassle.

So, yeah, absolutely thank you!

>>spent 2k american dollars

>Dyer

What the fuck is that madman doing?

>tfw missed top 5k because slept too much

Bots/hacks

I haven't looked at the top ranking in a few days, but last I checked the top 10 was mostly alts of his

He spent a couple thousand american dollars on refreshes but don't worry
He's just gonna refund all the money when the raid is over

i missed it because i mistakenly bring my tmr farming team from time to time.

Has the English version of Brave Exvius gotten that Bravely Default banner? The sprites are adorable and apparently they're good.

not yet

FF14 doesn't hold a candle to FF11 in its prime.

I feel so privileged to have been able to experience it . you can't anymore but it was something.

No, we just finished Nier so another collab seems far off. Also,
>no Ringabel
mrgrgr

You never see the same names in the ranks of raids,a good bunch of the top ranks are mostly bots/hacks for the sake of ruing people chances and ebay jewing

some even are there for the sake of keeping people on the low ranks

>final natural refresh
>one ticket left

Which do I do first, use my orbs or use my ticket?

I miss old games like that. You had a real community there. Games like EQ and XI were great back in their prime.

No lapis orb refreshes and I didn't stress too much about being orb efficient. First raid though so I didn't know how I did relatively but I'm pretty happy since I couldn't even clear PRO on the first day. I might be able to break into 5K if I start refreshing now but I'll probably run out of landu friends after one or two refreshes

Predict the next XV collaboration.

Brave Exvius

Kingdom Hearts of course.

Saints Row

literal dead series. plus the ending of 4 really made it feel like they were "done" with the series

they should just ramp it up and do shitloads of collabs from obscure games, especially random SE properties.

People would like it and pay big $ for it, and it would space out major FF character releases and BE story stuff.

Dark Souls 2

My Little Pony the Movie

Where's Lilly?

stop

4 was a gigantic fuck you from the devs to the publisher and series

Send me your meme magic!

I don't really feel like it

ur gonna get 2 B

Fuck wait only 200k points will push me up 1400 ranks? That's like 10 raid orbs right? Going into the 5k bracket upgrades me from 5% moogle to 10% and if it only costs me 200 lapis, that's worth right?

Glory to mankind.

>30 mins before end
Last minute, huh? good luck!

which of the XI banners is better to build up RS and quality SBs?

Fucking kill myself

Hopefully my raid coin pulls turn out better

youtube.com/watch?v=a9LXRCiKh78

>no story left to do but missed a bunch of mission goals
haha time for lapis

>le XI was better shitters
lol

>Still missing 2 Beastlord mogs

Fuck

Alright, one final time to test my luck
Odds: Do a wasteful 500 lapis single pull
Evens: Accept my fate of no A2

Yes it truly was, in just about every way imaginable.

Alright, I'm really hesitant to waste lapis like that
Double or nothing on if I do it

Sure, sure, whatever you say
Go back to your N64-looking game

>got a second 9s but it's at 0%
this is fine

Just pull, you bitch. There's nothing worse than a guy who sets up his own conditions and then fails to follow through.

>get a blue
>reforms into gold
>Agrias

God dammit. Now the temptation to waste more lapis is setting in

>>gambling a gamble on a gamle
>then double or nothing it
you literally can't make this up
never go to vegas, you'll get Darwin'd

ok

Just buy some lapis man, it's easy

tfw poorfag college student

Not even this can cheer me up after today's HL reveal.

SHUT UP RANDALL YOU TALKED TO CUTE GIRLS WITHOUT ME YOU TRAITOR I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TRUE BOY PUCCI

CURSE YOUR PULLS FOREVER

I wasn't talking to any gril, that was just the image for the /k/ groupchat I was in

The qt girl I do talk to is mad at me and has barely talked to me all summer

We knew HL as dead for over a decade now. But Mana gets to live.

Maybe if I sold all my Beastlord moogles first I would've gotten A2

unironically cucked

And goodbye Beastlord and any chance of A2

;_;

>it isn't a mobile game

Did you buy the crystallized ticket? Did you do all the trials that give tickets like Marlboro PRO, Training the Soul?

>decide to use one LAST ticket on the Nier banner
>shadow

Yep, that's the Nier banner alright.

I haven't gotten any of the training the soul tickets because I haven't been able to get enough Litrock to awaken Lasswell and I sent him on an S rank expedition.

I got Malboro and Echidna PRO tickets though, are there any others I missed?

We've had global exclusives for Nier, maybe we'll get Ringabel for our version too?

Okay here's the scoop.
If I get something good from this 5K pull, I'll stay up late and finish my Lilly fanart for you guys.
If I don't, then I'll take a little break to evaluate just where my life went so wrong and why.

Deal?

Their TMRs are good.

The units themselves completely suck.

>Bravely Default mobage is dead in Japan

>going to just do a daily and the daily ticket on tomorrow's veritas banner
>probably going to get a rainbow after going all of Nier without one because I need to descend into true madness

nope

i'm admittedly grossly curious about this fanart so sure, take the magic

what is meme magic

>HL
>this thing we knew would never happened confirmed not to happen
who cares portal was the better game.

>I'll have to finish my second 9S's TM manually