/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Marluxia is back baby! Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread >186936329

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/games/1695949/how-assassins-creed-is-coming-to-final-fantasy-xv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o fuck
i just realized
>stalker chan has a flower theme
>marluxia has a flower theme
i think she pulled an eraqus and survived in his heart to influence him

Prev thread.
I was about to post one with the same picture.

>Give me a few solid reasons on why Vanitas would be redeemed and I'll stop shitting on you retards
Vanitas is part of Ventus and they won't be able to go back to normal (and Ven would still have his broken heart) if Vanitas doesn't collaborate because as it was shown in BbS, a forced fusion won't work.

Vanitas could force a fusion with Ventus and do his thing and Ventus would resist like we saw in BbS and Vanitas' defeat didn't give Ventus his darkness back so forcing Vanitas doesn't work neither

Them looking like Sora and Roxas is not a coincidence and this looks like a belligerent version of Sora' s and Roxas relationship. And since Sora holding all of them in his heart and wants to help them, he would question if Vanitas fusing with Ventus is really good thing to do (just he questions his own fusion with Roxas) if Vanitas already showed to be his own individual, thus Sora might decide to try to give him his own body somehow, along with Roxas and Xion

It's a great picture, one of my friends thought it was official

You're retarded

Just guilted the Pooh, Tigger, and Rabbit medal as my first non-tutorial Donald one. Feels good, man.

More like Marluxia didn't kill your waifu Edition

oh yeah?
then whomstd've is this?
if "come guardian" gets a back story with terra, then this fuck gets one with strelitzia

>we've finally reached what seemed the far away JP stuff
Such a refreshing feeling, I feel a little jealous to those who haven't been spoiling themselves of future updates

Is Sephiroth good?

He fits pretty snuggly in DR's last spot

Not sure if I should use Key Art 10.
My current set up on Fenrir is as follows.
Level 34 Fenrir
0.2 Kairi. 150% guilt. Defense Boost IV.
Illustrated KH2 Kairi. 150% guilt. Second Chance II.
Illustrated Riku B. 150% guilt. Extra Attack. AB3M+1 Gauge.
HD Axel. 1 dot. AB2+APP. Used solely for general defense down.
Phil and Hercules. 100% guilt. AB3M+2 Gauge.
My Key Art 10 is guilted. I think 140ish% in the process of maxing it as I get mirrors. No extra attack.
I also have Axel B max guilted. But I'm wary of random attack, plus with iRiku B being max plus extra attack Axel B didn't seem worth using.

It means finally we're about to get real story content. Finally.

Only for a little bit. Then its back to filler.
Gotta do that sleeping beauty world!

KA10 should outdamage Herc&Phil due to its higher Guilt and its buff/debuff, so yes I do think its worth using in your setup.

I never thought of using it in the damage position.
Thanks user I'll take that into account.

Why does he look so young compared to his Nobody? I mean Marluxia looks pretty young but he's got that early 30s face.

You're aware that the events of the phonegame didn't happen just 3 or 4 years before CoM, right?

>there's still filler after 700 missions

>-4 speed defense
>-4 power defense
>guaranteed tier 5s
>including namine, who i don't have yet
b-but i'm saving for sephiroth!

Is bait. No hook self.

i know there's no guarantee to get him ever
but realisticly speaking, what's a good amount of jewels to have saved for him?

Gotta meet all the Princesses son, once Aurora's done they'll move on to actually meeting Jasmine, then we'll get Kairi, and then shit will get real

Have we not met Jasmine yet?
Forgive me for not remembering because all of Agrabah is a giant blur of Abu chasing to me.

Nope, we've only been hanging with the guards and Aladdin, while Abu appears everywhere except Agrabah

Currently I only have 02.Kairi.

Should I pull the falling prices for a chance of HD Namine, iKairi2, another 0.2Kairi to fuse and the two new medals?

Well we've rescued Abu already. I remember that.
And we had closing title flash so Agrabah should be done and we probably won't go there again.

>200 filler missions in enchanted dominion
>even more filler in agrabah
>then some more filler in radiant garden

There's no chance you'll get any of those. A shot in a thousand.

Don't be silly user, they've gotten a lot kinder now so we'd only have to do about 30 missions of Enchanted, around the same amount for Agrabah so on so forth

It'll still take the same amount of months though

>only 300 jews for all the errors
Come on, you could've spiced it up a little, though I'm happy they didn't actually go with only giving early story quests as their apologies

Better than Marluxia.

Yeah dude use it as a damage dealer.

Nah there was no title flash for the end of Agrabah after saving Abu, I checked, so they're making more for Jasmine later on

Also fuck Abu, guy has the gall to snarl at us after searching for his hairy ass for years, and always showing up whenever I pull

Although the chances aren't big, it is a guaranteed pull deal where you get at least one 5 star from a list. All those are in that list, so it's a better chance than normal.

Good point, forgot it was Tier 5. Let us know how your pull goes.

>donald duck leaves you at Hollow Bastion
>he keeps running away from danger in Country of the Musketeers
donald please

Good god. I decided to try out KA10 in slot 5 on the highest level Proud+ speed mission.
KA10 with AB4+APP procing did two shots of 400k-ish damage.

>that swimsuit avatar board

Fuck you SENA, you can't abuse my fetish to get me to spend money again.

>fetish
>for such a plain and uncute swimsuit
???

Its a school swimsuit.
That's a huge fetish.
Personally I think its trash. But its really popular.

>300 jewels
Yeah fuck you too SENA you fucking kikes.

Could have gone worse I guess.
What do I keep and what do I trash?

Tier 2 medals are ridiculously outdated these days. At least you got the new medal, nice!

WHALE HERE LEMME QUICK PULL LOL

k

only shit lol

>only 300 jewels for the errors

Imagine what nomura thinks of this

The fuck is this

gaming is dead
cinemablend.com/games/1695949/how-assassins-creed-is-coming-to-final-fantasy-xv

I am utterly convinced Nomura is putting in all of his feelings over the Versus situation into Kingdom Hearts

And we all thought XIII got milked

>not Ezio, the assassin who's also nobility with dead parents

How much money have you spent on jews so far, /khg/?

MB and jews are here. LET'S SPEND THEM

I don't wanna know

__0.00 Euros
Never spend on online games unless you want to support the devs for real

none because im not a fucking dumbass. anyone that spends money on a phone game is mentally retarded

wtf is up with the secret movie in kh2fm on PS4? looks like shit, as if it's stuttering. don't tell me it's in 30fps...

it's fine when watching from theater. very weird..

All the cutscenes are 30fps

that's a really crisp smooth screenshot
i don't know anything about anti-aliasing
someone tell me the best tv to play kh on?

i have a 22 inch plasma samsung from 2009ish that makes ps2 games especially look like shit
haven't gotten around to testing the remakes on it because i only have a ps2
but i do plan on playing the ps3 and ps4 versions eventually, so having a tv that makes all systems look good would be nice
and i do play other games besides kh, but that's the series i care the most about looking good

Should I play KHUX or should I just look up the story parts on youtube?

Do you like small time wasters and have free space on your phone?
Do you have a weakness for gacha?
Do you just want to see all the available content at once, rather than earning it for yourself?
The results will answer your question?

and i do have a fat style phillips tv from like the early 2000s but those are becoming increasingly impractical
besides the mother fucker being heavy as shit, it gets picture problems if it's on for more than a half hour:
>a green spot slowly appears on one side
>screen loses center so i miss out on some stuff trapped in the border of the screen

not to mention the fact that fat tvs are so grainy to look at in comparison to flat screens that it's almost not worth the improvement in aliasing

how does kh look on your screen, /khg/?

He dodged a bullet.

>someone tell me the best tv to play kh on?
A 1080p 60hz display at a screen size of your choosing?

Assuming you're playing the PS4 versions.

>plasma that makes ps2 games especially look like shit
That's because the PS2 outputs at a significantly lower resolution.

You will never make a pre-HD console look good on an HD screen. Your best option is swapping out composite cables for component, and not all consoles will support that.
Even then, because of the increased lag of HDTVs, there will be a slight delay between inputs and the processed image that can't be fixed.

You need a CRT to get the best image and performance out of your old consoles.

Also, aliasing is not a product of your display. It's a process run natively in the game. You will never achieve better aliasing by changing your TV or monitor.

You'll need a CRT for older shit. Anything pre-widescreen makes your older games look amazing.

None. Instead I bought the PS4 games and a ton of other stuff. I may barely make it in the coliseum and I may barely complete certain events, but that's fine by me.

You could also emulate the games on pc if you don't have a ps3 or ps4 yet and just turn the settings up to make it look HD.

$45 thankfully that was over a year ago, and I've been able to resist the urge since then

looks fun
i don't get what's wrong
it's free dlc that expires in like a week
not like it's canon
who cares?

>female buzz cut coloseum board

Who thought this was a good idea? Is it for the cancer patients that want to self insert?

For people who want to wear helmet accessories but missed the bowlcut hair style from back then I'm guessing

i breifly had a roommate with a polaroid flat widescreen tv that made ps2 games look fantastic without any additional wires
i'm pretty sure it's just the plasma era that sucked
or maybe samsung screens just make games look bad idk

what if i want a furiosa cosplay?

>additional wires
There are no additional wires. PS2 allows for component output, you use it instead of the video cable it came boxed with. If that roommate's flatscreen was HD, he was using component cables to get a better picture.

If it was a flatscreen but still had tubes then it's basically a CRT for all intents and purposes.
Might've also still been using component.

tell me this
doesn't look like this

he was fucking idiot so i guarantee he didn't knowingly use cables that would get a better picture
also it was my ps2 so i know for a fact i was using the video cable that came with it

Just doing that quick run through of Days, and so far the way Marluxia talks makes it sound like he only really knows the basic stuff that the Organization knows about in regards to keyblades, and such, and has no special reaction to Roxas
And the line
>That Keyblade... The things that could be done with that sort of power...
It really seems like this whole Lauriam situation was something Nomura recently pulled out of his ass, but eh as long as it ends up fun I don't mind

Well outside of good TVs vs shit TVs, I see no reason for make or model to be the deciding factor.

It's a pretty general situation with general solutions.

I WANNA KILL NOMURA REE

>player will never hold hands with her on her bed

R8 my pull

besides the bitch its trash

1/3

2/3

3/3

If I would restart now to try to roll better stuff, would I still get the 3000 twitter jewels or is that only if you had an account when they were first send out?

>I'd talked
God dammit I'm not native myself but this is elementary english what's wrong with people.

Does HD Namine do an aoe attack if you copy an aoe medal? I'm just wondering because she's single target and I just got her

It's a contraction of "I had"
There's nothing wrong with it.

you get the 3k jewels
copies aoe

I guess I really was hoping for too much when I thought they'd add a little extra to the 3k Jews and M&B

Someone spoonfeed me on the appeal of Strelitzia. What makes her more than any other run-of-the-mill waifubait?

Why did ventus show up in the last mission, this doesn't make sense, where in the time line is this game even, I've played every game yet I'm still confused

Someome tell me if venitas medal has the infinite nova glitch or if that was fixed for good