i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png
pastebin.com/xXCv4gAb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPBAqYhSo9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wearing your 4x t-shirt and looking at you longingly during a sleep over

first for mommy

Thoughts on this Zinx build? Mainly going for tanking with her ult.
>Pensive Shaman adds health and mana regen with the ability of regenerating 20% of mana restored
>Vital Waters adds health and health regen, along with increased healing by 15%
>Stagnant Dominion adds 16 power and 40% mana regen with ability slow
>Mana reactor causes you to gain 1 mana for every 6 damage taken for you slot 7 under vitality
> Mana fountain causes you to gain 10 mana per second based on your missing mana
>Zinx's ult at level 3 causes you to gain 5% of you missing mana
>Zinx's ult also heals you for 50% of all damage you take

So Zinx gains more mana per second the lower she gets. All the mana she gets heals her. When she takes damage, she gains more mana (thus healing more) and is also healed for 50% of the damage. Vital Waters increases all healing by 15%, further increasing her damage mitigation. Stagnant Dominion adds a slow to her aoe and her auto attack buff, giving her more cc along with her stun.

>my pre-42 Kwang game was so strong that I would almost always be the most farmed on either team by a couple of points, and end games with between 0-1 deaths
>often finished with a KDA in double digits
>tfw have no desire to play the game as it is
Feels bad: I had just hit my stride in this damn game in terms of positioning, map awareness, knowing my match-ups and my preferred heroe's strengths and weaknesses, then they go and completely change virtually every fundamental aspect of the game for the worse.

pretty sure her DOT doesnt proc the slow but other than that it looks good. maybe go death instead of order and use withering shadow

>Paragon trying to ride the coattails of blizzard by releasing same hero aesthetic as blizzard's 3rd biggest game update
Smart decision, if still hopeless

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say

Drongo's coming out same time has the australians update in overwatch
ded gaem
e
d

>blizzard invented Australians
woah..

yeah and?

hey guys guess who the latest model rip is

...oh
>tfw still no freaky dangerous jungle sex webbums with Mori

Is countess even viable these days? I played her pretty successfully a looong time ago, think the old map, but now I can't do a fucking thing with her.

I tried out withering shadow and it works pretty well, thanks. With it on my health didn't drop but my mana slowly did.

??? countess is considered if not top tier, very very high tier.

Yeah, I'm just bad at video games (MOBAs)

o. just get that invisibility card and gank people and hunt for squishies. the nice part about countess is her aoe is overpowered too so she has good wave clear too.

Keep the thread alive you fucking retards.

Also xth for best girl

Don't tell me what to do, fucker.

I like to think that Morigesh actually wants to make friends but she's too weird and scares everyone.

The "Lore" says she's just some unlucky woman that got possessed by the spirit of a swamp that wants to kill The Fey for some reason l.

Zinx with Withering Shadow, Sorvukk Initiate and Possessed Spry-kin is pretty fun

Does self damage with Withering Shadow count towards Hero Damage dealt in your favour?

I have no explanation for this otherwise since I was barely in any team fights.

>Think it was going to be a soldier from the zone.
>It's fucking Junkrat in Roadhog's mask.

replace Sorvuk with Pensive Shaman

>replace the card that fucking destroys literally anyone if they try to fight you
nah

the 48 ability armour is no joke either

What bullshit will Cam say today I wonder

Have you been having great success with her?

>Thinking about if I really deserve my rank
>play my smurf that I made ages ago and only played 5 games on
>18 kills with Morigesh
I didn't even have optimal cards and gems, I guess I'm not boosted.

ye

Max your RMB first and use it constantly so they can barely push your tower, grab Spry-kin asap and pick up Vanguard Captain if you have to go back/die for some reason.

Then go straight for Withering shadow and finish up with Sorvukk. The HUEG ability armour on Sorvukk basically negates the damage you take from both Shadow and Sorvukk's drain, along with your passive.

God bless. I've been wanting a reason to use her since I got her tier 2 from a crate.

Would you mind posting the deck so I can see the gems you use?

the only important cards are spry-kin, sorvukk and shadow, everything else is just filler until you have the attributes required.

Thanks alot

>Epic will nerf everything unique about Wukong because their broken shield cards and stupid changes to attack speed make him a god
Heaven forbid they return the attack speed to what it was before the patch and tune down the effects of the cards. That would make too much fucking sense, I suppose.

The global attack speed increase really did seem randomly forced. Like.. why? Cooldowns got lowered, scaling got increased, why did attack speeds need to be upped too?
Whats worse is that the agility stat is a thing too, so people were already going to be getting more attack speed by investing in the stat.
Just another case of Epic not thinking shit through again.

CAMmunity corner hot off the presses

youtube.com/watch?v=oPBAqYhSo9Y

They seem to have some obsession with wanting to finish the game fast. Maybe most of the devs are premature ejaculators or something?

I doubt Cam has touched a woman

>Implying he doesn't hire high class prostitutes and snort coke with Paragon dollars from Sonyggers

I think the attack speed increase was trying to up the pace of the game, especially the early game. It definitely was not needed.

literally nothing, just Cam bitching about draft dodgers and his test realm games for 20 minutes
they need to go back to answering questions

rip

>Godmother Vigilant
>Flame of Zechin
>Shadowdancer

>his test realm games
Ah yes the magical realm of Delusion.

Thanks as well, I'm about to start trying out tanks(the only role I couldn't really play so far) and she was the next one on my list

this. They could have skipped this weeks CC and we would have the same amount of information about the upcoming patches. I do enjoy the part where Mooney admits decks are singular and counterbuilding doesn't really exist only to freak for a half-second and go back into pitch mode. I just want the dev team to feel a little fucking shame, yknow?

>gonna nerf kwang
>because he is op with cursed sprykin build
Not because his kit is an amazing utility burst caster with adc scaling autos and a fighter's hp pool? Do you guys even think epic has tried Mommy Vigilant on him? It sounds like they are nerfing him because Cam got his ass kicked in a dev "testing" game.

lel they said they are nerfing him cause Cam won with him

live dang you

bump

Heh.

This I have to see.

No.

YOU HEAR THIS DODGERS? BIG DADDY CAM IS GONNA GIVE YOU ALL THE BANHAMMER IF YOU KEEP DODGING MY RIKTOR OFFLANE
#EXPANDTHEMETA

I'll expand your asshole if you come into a /parag/ thread and start defending Cameron Winston ever again.

Oh shit

>>It's fucking Junkrat in Roadhog's mask.
Might as well have went full copyright chasing and added a move from Kano.

Speaking of Australians, why are they portrayed as zany/crazy? I know that they're supposed to be like the hicks of the world, but still

What's this guys name?

how dare you insult /ourguy/ cameron for the winston. his brilliant idea to try 3 carries to counter phase finally dragged me out of bronze and into the top 50% of the playerbase with a sparkling 1150 elo, and his dedication to making needed quality of life changes to underperforming heroes such as countess and wukong continue to make it rise. sounds to me like you're just a mad draft dodger who's scared of getting shit on by my full INT midlane sparrow

>full INT midlane sparrow
It's all memes and games until someone jeopardizes the bush

Kano is an Australian? Kek, didn't know that
>Speaking of Australians, why are they portrayed as zany/crazy?
Try leaving in this hellhole and not becoming at least slightly crazy. I think that MadMax did a lot for the association of Aussies with post-apo psychopaths

its a new dawn my friend, sparrow is rocking the full brazilian now. all these metas continue to expand thanks to based cam

It's a prison island in the middle of the ocean that's like 80% uninhabitable desert and every living thing is top 10 in a list of most deadly animals. Weird living conditions make for weird people.

>Speaking of Australians, why are they portrayed as zany/crazy? I know that they're supposed to be like the hicks of the world, but still
do you not read aussie posts on this website

what did he mean by this?

Le Autism Man is gay? I'm not suprised.

>do you not read aussie posts on this website
>Going to other boards
I try to minimize my autism

Yeah, I basically guessed that already.
Still possible he's not and it's just his modern North American upbringing seeping through, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

>not frequenting /int/
>AKA /s/-lite by way of Jewish propaganda
>AKA point and laugh at the designated meme country du jour
/bant/ has nothing on /int/, it's a pale imitation.

Sylphin and Chris start to date each other. How does it affect Paragon?

Fair enough, I've seen enough australian wildlife/spider gifs to know what's up

>its a new dawn my friend, sparrow is rocking the full brazilian now.
>Zechin Hunter Sparrow skin might be where she shaves
Y-yeah?

Cam gets jealous of the intimate human interaction and quits out of frustration; Steve returns.
Chris is imprisoned for taking advantage of a man with severe autism and Sylphin is taken into government care and given enough paper and crayons to make spreadsheets for the rest of his natural born life.

it doesn't because in 6 months epic tries to sell paragon no one buys it because its a sinking ship due to all of the dev teams "bright ideas", and it gets shut down

>full Brazilian Sparrow

Steve would not return to a project that has been tainted by faggotry though, unless without proper cleansing
Pls come back and bring Legacy with you

*at least, not unless

I can't believe all the cocksmokers on Reddit that parrot the official line that Epic deleted Legacy. Worse yet are the ones that think Epic somehow chopped up the master Legacy file to use the assets for other features like the tutorial map or the Monolith visual update.
That's just...not how things work.
Guaranteed there are several back-up Legacy files on the internal servers, and probably a few more in interns' desk. Hell, Steve probably took a copy with him on a flash drive before he left.

>DUDE JUNGLE MURDOCK LMAO
Stop encouraging this idiotic shit you goddamned clowns.

Get fucked bitch I'm trying to run mid Khai and the GOD Cam gave me the green light

It would not surprise me in the least.

ADAPT
D
A
P
T

cam is a moron but lets not pretend the game was in great hands before. i mean they literally had to be taught in the early access that letting everyone share 100% xp and cxp while making the jungle minions worth more than an entire minion wave was a bad idea and would just result in everyone running in 5 man groups in the jungle deathballing everything

I guess. Things were really all over the place at the start, but I have this feeling that the old guard would have learned and adapted faster than the chucklefuck we have running the show now.

I think 2 people in lane should get full gold for last hits again. I shouldn't have to just sit in lane draining exp for half the game waiting to get enough attribute points for my first real support/ganking card.

Agreed, but I still looked at Paragon much more optimistically when it was in Steve's hands.

Wtf is with this flux of offlane Belicas I keep seeing? And just now, this guy flamed me and dodged for locking her mid instead of off when the other team had Chad + Narb & Gid mid.

Game's irreparable. The Phase boosted shitters are the most vocal now, thinking they're good or understand anything about the game, and now the perennial low silvers are instalocking and boosting off Kallari and Goku. So we have the top 5% or whatever of the playerbase in Plat who have no idea what the fuck they're doing who are convinced they're gods because their elo.

Help us, Steve. Deliver us.

Friday night bump. Normalfag hours incoming, prepare for ded thred.

Dude if that were the case I would literally never EVER play another support and just play another burst caster in the safelane lol the best form of CC is killing the other player and some of these casters spike hard as fuck once they get invader mage or whatever affinity they are.

I used to play Belica offlane (before her range buff), did pretty good with her, too (same with The Fey).
The problem is, you're trading out a tank/ bruiser for a squishy caster, which probably isn't worth it unless you're in a stack and you have a team built around the idea.

Good. If they want to fuck around saying that attributes and cards should let every character do whatever, like they're playing Dota, you should absolutely have the option. Having tons of damage is really useful but maybe a support with powerful CC like Muriel or a way to heal up poke damage like Narbash will be more important than ever because of it. Maybe Steel and Yin will fall into favor by virtue of stopping a lot of caster projectile spam.

I've noticed it as well and I have no idea why. I think it's because people see Iggy and think "oh cool that means any caster work".

>Run Kwang with godmother, sacred and tribute
>my 3 inhibs are destroyed
>red team has to five stack me to just push me back when pushing lanes
>red had to take OP twice to get past me without killing me
>still lost

Team was composed of all unmastered TB that kept coming to off, mid khai, off wraith and a Gideon that kept switching lanes.

I hate silver league, can't carry these guys if I'm alone and handicapped by sharing my lane's exp with my team

>mid khai, off wraith
This is fantastic news! Very excited that the community is already taking our latest roundtable to heart and allowing their teammates a chance to expand the meta!

Godmother would probably be better as your only card, either that or SacAlc with Vampiric Blade. Just pick Wukong and splitpush your way out of silver, guy.

Cam can't keep getting away with it
Who will save us

God, fuck Cam (even more than usual): that condescending little rant he went on was ridiculous. I will dodge a shitty comp if I damn well please. I don't care if you think you can make support Morigesh work, I don't care if you have a new deck for midlaneGreystone that's totally going to revolutionise the meta, I'm going to didge that shit every time. Try out your ridiculous off-meta comps in a premade and stay out of solo q.

I like how he always talks about the sacred internal testing games where everyone magically figures out counters to everything and all heroes are balanced and viable, and then he just flat out admits this time that the those games are just people fucking around trying insane stupid ass builds that wouldn't possibly work in a competitive environment where people actually care about winning. No shit you could find a good Phase counter when the person playing her was taking her jungle.

I've never seen this guy. I don't know who he is. When paragon first started I though I remembered a tall skinny black dude in most the videos. Idk, but I hate this cam son of a bitch with ever ounce of being. I consider purposefully gaining weight just to have more ounces of being to hat him with.

The guy you're talking about is Steve Superville, Paragon was his pet project, but he got kicked out of it(don't know why) and Cam is now the main dev. As you probably know he's awful at that.

You're thinking of Steve Superville, the guy that Cam replaced. Obviously we can't say that things would have been better under Steve's stewardship, but I honestly can't imagine them being any worse.

Nigga I wear a large.