amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1m-aF4IZVr71tN1Ikfq_8YyYTLOMrLC6Filan9vSxN5c/edit?usp=sharing
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42164
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42169
picosong.com/wsVfS/
pastebin.com/tCBwSXWw
cytuDOTbe/r/fnaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FRANK!
Day 2.
FRANK!
Day 2.

docs.google.com/document/d/1m-aF4IZVr71tN1Ikfq_8YyYTLOMrLC6Filan9vSxN5c/edit?usp=sharing
What's next?
>Jason and Ted open Frank up
>hilarity ensues
>potential rape

Here's three reposts in one, good night/morning.
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42164
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42169

>Furfag Michelangelo Edition
This seems like a genuinely terrible idea.

8/24/17, never forget

Someone absolutely needs to write a MILFtrap fic

What, were the greentexts not enough? I can do it if you really want me to, I guess.

What are some of your favorite unfinished projects?
Fortnightsfag's game seemed neat. It would've been about an Old West museum, with a centuries-old love triangle being the focus of the story. Going off of what he said, it would've ended bloodily, with the participants being reincarnated into the animatronics. You had a cowboy and a mayor who acted in different opposites, with the cowboy operating a dummy gun. When you activated the gun, the mayor would move to the opposite direction of the Cowboy.

Pick one of Ghost's dozens. They all seem interesting and they're never gonna be done.

Hardly fair. When you look at how much he has output, even just his finished stories and quests, it's still among the highest amount of writing done in the general seconded only to Pokemaniacal.

>When you look at how much he has output, even just his finished stories and quests, it's still among the highest amount of writing done in the general seconded only to Pokemaniacal.
Last time that was mentioned it was pointed out that Gooseman, lovecraftfag, and Sy have all written more stories than Ghost.

In terms of content Ghost outnumbers all of them combined.

lovecraftfag alone has put out more stories than chapters of Roommates. Around twice as many even.
You're wrong.

Page and word count.

who cares, half-life 3 is dead...

It's okay babe, still love you. No homo.

But I don't have a blanket of sadness with which to do that with.

There, there.

This with Rugrats Chica and her stand Beak when?

picosong.com/wsVfS/
pastebin.com/tCBwSXWw
Reboasting an ebic song for my dudes

oh hey, you added the lines this time.

I really like this latest part. Dig Dug getting left to die is strangely foreboding to me for some reason. The kids drowning out the room with their cries, following Frank's advice, felt natural to how they react during skits.
>“Real friends would never lure you away from your pals,” Frank said. “Especially not Freddy Fazbear’s Friends!
This line made me realize how important of a lesson that'd be to teach at Freddy's after the murders which gets creepy given how Frank's been acting odd and Art's memory at the end.
That last line was spooky with the implications and shows what bad things could happen if you don't follow the wise frankfurter's words.
I'm excited to see if the hotdog or the humans will end up in hot water in the next part.

My already seething hatred of modern Valve has been increased tenfold

Yo I need some context.

A writer who left Valve gave a draft of the story for Episode 3/Half-Life 3/whatever. The understanding is that no one still at Valve has any interest in continuing where Episode 2 left off.

>Half-Life 2 Episode 3 isn't released or even given updates on development for a decade
>lead writer of the Half-Life series (who left Valve) posts a "fanfic" with the character names switched around that is actually an outline of the would-be Episode 3's plot
>the implication being that the Half-Life series has been completely canned by Valve and Episode 3 is for all intents and purposes cancelled
>an user on /v/ literally kills himself
You'll never know the pain of enduring ten long years only to be spit on like this

Nothing Scott Cawthon can do would ever match up to Valve's sheer uncaring cruelty

One of the drawbacks of a company where everyone's their own boss.

>an user on /v/ literally kills himself
I mean, that's like when all those tumblr users "killed themselves" because /v/ flooded their tags with gore.
Still, dick move on that company's behalf for creating a good game and then shitting on the franchise like that.

Nice one, Snickers
Makes me wish really wish canon Puppet was this well developed.

check this 8

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT

FNAF8 confirmed
Who are we kidding, there's no way we won't have a FNAF8.

damn

Ebin job, dude. It s nice hearing from you again.

check'd

Can love bloom, even in a pizzeria?

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD: A REPOST!
G'day, Fred thread.

>pizza cut into 16ths
>the slices that stab him are in 8ths
immediate loss of immersion, 0/7

Begone, you freak.

tsst

>you will never get freaky with Rugrats!Chica in a pirate uniform

I wanna see one where Bonnie and Fred try the same thing

>Freddy is goes on to be an annoying shit while Bonnie is left with all the paperwork and legal bullshit
seconding this

>Bonnie does a few forms then starts shredding decades of paperwork
>Freddy makes sure the building's not gonna collapse then goes around spamming his laugh at full volume
Or
>Bonnie tells lousy jokes, gets pelted with tomatoes and boos that Freddy provides the kids
>Freddy makes kids ears bleed with his guitar playing

Whatever happened to all the stories and pictures revolving around dating or wanting to date the animatronics? When did everyone get so serious?

I'm not sure, but I want to go back. I want to have more discussions about FNAF dating sims, or nice greentexts about hot/cold romance with killer robots.

Thanks, the door sequence was something I'd been keeping close to the chest for a while now. It feels good to see it made a splash.
>I'm excited to see if the hotdog or the humans will end up in hot water in the next part.
Stay tuned.

I miss fics like New Management and Burlesque, even if they too eventually got too serious. Roommates was good but, contrary to popular to belief, it wasn't a waifu simulator, it was a cartoony sitcom occasionally punctuated by gruesome horror.

Yeah. We need more comfy stuff.
>Mike decides to get to now the animatronics at day, when they aren't as likely to murder him leading to the moral ambiguity of what is or isn't right based on the point of view presented, and the implications of what really sums up our mortality.
>Years in the future, Mike has gotten so good at his job that they've stopped trying aside from the odd attempt for old time's sake. It succeeds, and Mike now has to work out his new cursed existence and realize the shadowy covenant that the higher ups have with the haunted machines. And paperwork.
>The adventures of Spring Bonnie and Freddy and the body horror of being fully aware as someone inside you does horrible things while you're unable to stop them, or tell anyone out of shame.
You know. Comfy stuff.

Mate, I just want some junk food stories. The kind you can turn your brain off and enjoy that don't require deeper thinking.

If you don't put thought into things, you end up with The Twisted Ones.

No matter how dumb the concept, always put thought into things.

I think he means throught from the reader, not the writer. A well-crafted story that doesn't need much thought or reflection to enjoy.

I don't mean not thinking when you write, I mean not thinking when you read.

TTO is fairly pretentious. Kira and Scott seems to think they're above most horror flicks, going off of the jabs at the genre with the chapter they watch a movie in. It's not that TTO didn't have thought put into it, it just had really fucking stupid thoughts put into it.

Yeah, there had to be at least a little thought put into it, otherwise they couldn't have set up the "I've been doing sit-ups" line so perfectly.

What do you guy's think Freddy Fazbear's Pizza looks like from the outside? What about what the inside is like during the day?

>Scott and Kira are the worst writefags of all time
How can something with so many pages say so little?

WELCOME TO FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA

I like the idea that it literally changes structure at night and the changing decorations aren't hallucinations, so doors you see during the daytime are a few feet away sometimes at night. Or that there just aren't any windows at night. The FNAF 1 pizzeria seemed like the type of place that stuff could happen at.
In the daytime, I got a feeling it would be really eerie. Like the employees themselves are scared of the animatronics. If they wanted to premiere a new character themselves, using scavenged parts from the back room and security guards for instance, people would be completely helpless as to what to do, and would just let them do what they want. I really liked the idea that the pizzeria was way more messed up than spooky ghosts.

I quite liked the "Corporate and management are completely apathetic to what the animatronics do as long as it doesn't affect the bottom line" interpretation of the series, but with the debut of Afton Robotics that interpretation seems to be getting further and firther away. It's a real shame, too, because it's real. Actual companies in the real world are willing to commit terrible things and turn a blind eye to a lot of suffering in the name of money.

Yeah entire pizzaria being an elderitch place is a great concept, but yeah is also right. It always struck me as odd that next to nobody has addressed what the phone guy says on your first night, or how the contract implies that they'll only file missing person reports AFTER they've cleaned up and that it's in the disclaimer at all. Like yeah, cool, ghost kids. But how has the fact that Fazbear's been covering up for past guards NOT become a thing of its own.

Completely normal. Freddy Fuckboy's behaves itself during business hours, just like the Overlook Hotel is only actively malevolent when it's closed for winter.

I think Scott wants Afton to be the only bad guy in the series

Yeah, it seems like he doesn't want the animatronics to be the villains in a series about killer animatronics

Whatever, fuck it, who cares, it's all a lost cause anyway

>the reason the movie's in development hell is because the writers want the animatronics to kill and Scott doesn't want them to
Calling it

>the reason the movie is in development hell is because Scott keeps making changes to the script every few days to accommodate for new twists he comes up with
Calling it

>"Oh hey Scott, it's you. What's up?"
>"I just read this really cool theory on Reddit, how about we pu-"
>the number you have dialed is no longer in service

I wonder if Scott tried to put the brown note into the movie

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during Scott's meetings with whoever' making the movie

He probably wants to show the Bite of 87 on-screen, with the reveal that it was caused by an Afton tampering with the animatronics' AI. It would tie in with Scott's kiddifying the robots, and demonizing Afton while incorporating his technology with the rest of the series.

That chicken is haunting

Honestly, these faces legitimately look like they'd be good designs for a horror game. It's a shame the fanboys wanted more of the same with the first game's characters getting rehashed.

It's what the gang would look like if they were more like actual prizza place robots. Like this take on the same concept.

They should do this for the movie's designs. FNAF 1's characters worked best in the uncanny 90's 3D modelling atmosphere.

>yfw the movie is just an adaptation of the books

The Silver Eyes is likely to be Scott's movie pitch. It gets enough wrong, and adds in a lot of generic Hollywood tropes like strong female protagonist with daddy issues, PG-13 rating, ect..

It's also worth noting that Scott and whichever big company the movie's with, would like to advertise the animatronics to kids. So them being good guys could easily be put in so they could sell toys. Same for the lack of violence and murder. I would expect this to be around your average superhero film in intensity. The development hell might've been because Scott wanted full creative control.

>the people who greenlit fucking Suicide Squad told Scott to fuck off
The scariest part is that, comparatively, Scott is still one of the better people in the industry right now. Video games are fucked.

Friday stream, we going watch red letter media's space cop later.
cytuDOTbe/r/fnaf

>the movie is an adaptation of The Freddy Files
>short non-canon stories set in the FNAF universe interspersed by cooking segments

I could see the movie cutting to an 8-bit cartoon style whenever something gory happens or is implied.
I think Gil Kenan's original idea was something that enveloped all four games into one film, incidentally. It would've had Phone Guy, Fredbear, the Bite, Toreador, and other elements in it.

>the FNAF movie is basically MGS4

>movie ends with Baby and Michael having a fistfight on top of a massive deactivated animatronic
>mid-credits scene were William shows up in a reconstructed body and spends an hour-and-a-half explaining the game's lore
Shit, I'd pay money for that

>massive deactivated animatronic
But which one?

Considering Outer Haven was a massive nuclear sub the size of a small country complete with a replica Mt. Rushmore, I'd guess a giant Ennard with the faces of every other animatronic in the series protruding from it

>supernaturally undead sibling with a British accent constantly yelling at their "BROTHER!"
Circus Baby is literally Liquid Ocelot

>"You only need... one Purple..."

>"No... the world would be better off... without Purples..."

>>"No... the world would be better off... without Purples..."
Nope, I want all them purples.

If you locked all the thread's Purples in a room together, no superpowers, drawfag, writefag, voicefag, ect.., who would win? Who would die?

I actually think Iris might win. She seems like she has the spunk. Who would lose? Benis purple. He seems to be the weakest.

See, I feel Benis would wait and hide as a dead body after Iris' shooting spree, and then stab her in the spine and watch as she spasms to death

then he'd fuck the corpse, moaning "Connie" softly to himself

Any chance we'll be seeing that Iris story you mentioned soon?

>implying Iris will ever actually kill anyone

>I feel "Benis" would wait
did i just mistake benis for his fictional murder-pedophile?

was i wrong?

Assuming that Rugrat's purple is in his pre-god monster state, probably Paranoid's purple since he's super fucking jacked.

Only a bit. He's admitted his purple is is somewhat of a self-insert.

>Scott visited these thread
>Scott made Baby
>tfw Scott beat us at our hardest challenge