Truck Thread

Truck Thread

Post your shit heaps

grrr

Wait, did they always have this many headlights?

I like this

Headlights are like antennas, the more the merrier

I wish I had a truck. Soon.

Tundra or F-150? I'm looking on spending about 45k on a new truck and I need one where I can reliably tow a medium sized travel trailer.

ok

a e s t h e t i c

post tailgates

I'd get an f150

I got you senpai

He name Tonka

You need to treat her better and get her some new shoes
They look like they are about to rot off

square out the mirrors, remove the red writing, put in a full sized bed and it would be perfect

Yeah the front tires are still shit and this is an older pic. I should have just gotten all 4 replaced but I'm a cheap ass and only bought rears.
She needs quite a bit desu.

What is Veeky Forums's biggest meme truck?

>frame snaps

I feel like it's the S10 or the Dakota, the former for it's white trashiness and the latter for it's douchey big Daddy RAM looks.

I'd say its hard to decide due to many of the trucks having their own stereotypes

>tacoma
Toyota tax
>any Nissan after D21
Unreliable
>hilux
Unkillable
>RAM
Niggers

And so on

I don't have a truck yet but I would like an early 90s Ranger or F150.

>rusts

I really like these too.
Hilux are neat as well.

How are the Frontiers when it comes to rust? Its what is currently killing the Navaras here

Not mine but Rented this dope ass 2010 manual transmission taqqoma and explored the desert mountains 150 miles east of reno.

it seems as though Navaras built in Spain from 2005-2010 have the issue, mine is a 2012 and it was built in the US. As far as I can see, their alright.

I just want to find a nice 99-06 Sierra

friendo

Bumpers are all rusted off

Copart has a shit ton of them

I have heard about that issue during that timeframe, but isn't that mostly a problem for snowy areas? I've got a 99 silverado atm and the body was fine until a deer ran into the road.

I live in a snowy area so you're probably right. All I know is that my moms are rusted to shit and its not uncommon.

Post moar? I have more pics of most angles

>tfw a wrx crashed into my truck less than a week after I redid almost the entire rear end

I'm looking for the same thing.

On either of them look out for weird camber on the front wheels. That means the front end needs at least a tune up, usually more.

Why not get a one ton diesel at that price point?
www.dennisdillonchryslerjeepdodge.com/new/Ram/2018-Ram-3500-Caldwell-boise-9a2d48180a0e0adf015295693127b7ec.htm

nice

This was my shitheap when i first bought it

Hello brother

Holy shit! I thought a one ton diesel started at $60k. I never thought you could get one at that price

Not mine, but I saw on craigslist the other day. Beautiful 88 ranger, would have bought it instantly but it needs a new axle.

love these old Fords.
wish i could find one with an extra cab like that

my pride and joy

I'm your typical 18 year old 4.3 2wd auto S10 owner. Don't buy these if you want to modify them the only aftermarket left is knockoff ebay parts and the forums suck. Does good burnouts though.

93 ranger

Holy shit it's like a mini truck thread!

Hai friends

>tfw can't decide between buying a ute like a Navara or hilux, or a sports coupe like an integra for my first car

MAGA

This was my first car except mine was brown.

Pic related because brown

Be honest with me

Am I allowed to hang

Sure

my mechanic is selling a 2002 ford f150 rwd
is it a good truck?

1985 4runner

feels good man

Forgot image

>those hands
p. spoopy

a-am I ranger yet?

I bought this is truck and sold it less than 2 weeks later. I felt like the biggest douche on the planet. If you’re into big trucks, all the power to you, but after driving one for a while I can’t stand them.

Nice, I've got an 86

well there's big trucks, and then there's douchy trucks.
that one seems to be on a level all it's own
still, good to see a fellow wisconsinite here

>Ram

>RAM

to be honest, those mid 80's Chevy Astros are great to work out of. It's like a big tool box you can drive around in

feels good man

>cummings

Here's my 93 Ranger. This was before I got it on a leveling kit.

5 speed, 4.0, manual transfer case and hubs. Mine was a Washington truck too

What size tire you running? Im on 35S and still need to regear

One of these days I'll move back to AZ. I miss the wheeling and /k/ fun out west.

based

What decent old trucks can I pick up for cheap ish without being completely rusted out? I'm seeing some late-80s ferds, how's the reliability? My step bro's 89 F250 kinda sucked but he also didn't really take care of it.

Everybody else I work with drives an actual cargo van. For me, its the Astro. There's a seat and carpet back there so they can't just throw dirty shit in the back of my truck whenever they feel like it. I refuse to let my job take over my vehicle, if you know what I mean. I keep it clean.

Anybody got recs for a good road tire? Looking for 31s, and not trying to break the bank. I bought my truck with 32.5 super swampers and they suck ass on the road. I use it for work, not offroading.

What is buying from a used stealership like? I've always just paid cash on craigslist in the past.

Get something bigger for towing.

in my whole driving career, i've only bought from dealerships twice. both times it was a used truck. basically expect to pay within $1000 of book value retail price, even for used.
and expect to get screwed on any trade-in value.
I would advise to never buy used from a dealership unless its something they're preparing to send to auction, then they drop the price.
otherwise you will always get way better deals privately.

A wrx shouldn't be able to hurt a truck. Post damage?

Salts just about all gone, almost time to bring it back out, racing season starts in a few months anyways.

that truck is gorgeous. more please.

jealous

It's a good old bricknose. The 351 won't get you there the quickest, but it always gets you there.

hey henry

i love 8th & 9th gens. i had a couple of them back in the day but nothing lasts up here, you don't see many vehicles older than 10 years where i live, too much salt

They are by far the best modern truck Ford has ever made. I've got two 9th gens aswell, a 460 SCSB 250 that needs some help, and a SCLB 250 351 that's rot box $200 field truck. Everything around here is junk, I went far out of state to pick up that one owner 65k mile '90.

fucking sweet man. i wish i lived somewhere where that was possible

Chebbys in the snow

Free Snow
You Haul

How have these aged? Been seeing a few 2010-2012 regular cabs pop up for sale lately.

88 with straight 6