>>German cars
>excellent electronic compartment and overall reliability
>good engines
>new cars fall apart after 10 years
>>american cars
>god tier engines
>shit electronic compartment and meh overall reliability
Is this correct?

I do not approve of these life choices this Tomoko girl is making.

>>>German cars
>>excellent electronic
lol

It's her body her rules she can dress however she wants!!!

>German
>Reliable

>

>shit metal,rust easily

newer cars dont suffer as bad from this as long as you keep the underside sprayed off through winter.

How can American cars be unreliable when you can literally drive an old sbc literally into the ground? Fucking LS motors are rated up to 250k miles friend.

>Tomoko

*inhales*
Cute.

Depends on the time the car was made, old german cars last forever, new german cars have plastic intake manifolds on turbocharged engines.

Depends on how you use them, they do have issues when you constantly rev the shit out of them, like you do when you go topspeed on a highway.

Eww deviant art tier. Who the fuck draws lipstick let alone emo lipstick on an anime

The worst part is that's an edit.
This is the original.

because everything else a shit

>mfw my electric thermostat died and i had to replace it, and now my airbag systems all fucked up. oh and my heat blower motor is dying

all this in a 4 year old car with less than 50k miles

In my japanese car the exaust header broke after 10 years and over 100k.
Bought a new one for 120...
That is everything that failed on it so far, except for wear items.

Old jap cars rusted easily. Generally the engines are weaker but you can still get a gtr to match up

German cars have electrical goblins after the warranty expires and their engines are inconsistent in whether the design is good or not, but there are good German engines

American engines are nice

>german cars
>good electronic compartment and overall reliability

Enjoy paying $5000 or more to get a faulty infotainment display fixed, faggot. Enjoy doing the same thing again in 5 years.

>>Japanese cars
>good electronic compartment and overall reliability
>shit metal,rust easily
>new engines are weak

honestly the rust claims must be on a per model basis because my old nip barge lived its entire life in minnesota and had superficial surface rust on the underside of the car only.

My jap hilux 4x4:
>15 years old
>little rust
>has only ever needed regular maintenance items plus sensor replacement
>electric everything interior that still works

Friends Jeep wrangler:
>8 years old
>rust out the ass
>burns oil like my two stroke dirt bike
>has spent more time in the shop than on the road
>basic interior still falls apart

American build quality really is trash.

>tomoko
>smiling
cute

jap cars suck dick, they run, get good mpgs, have the basics + a bit more, they make sense, but i see no reason to spend >$25k on one

german cars were always good, the most reliable choice in the 80s if you remember, overall the best engineering for the money, mercedes benzes are the best overall engineered cars out there. electronics kick ass, best built engines on the planet, in on MB AMG. BMW i4s and i6 engines are also fantastic. they're all good for 200k miles without any work. bmw 328i and 320i with a good record is their best entry level model, VWs, Audis etc arent that good. for BMWs before 2012, just replace the water pump for $50.

BMWs are the only euro brand you can tune, i'd get a 328i and fuck with it. BMWs are super simple once you lift the engine out.

just put 89 octane/plus into them and take care of them

American engineering makes the most amount of sense, they're reliable, just take care of them. you cant show off your money with an american car. the market is amazing now, look at the new chevy malibu or ford fusion, corvette kicks ass. engines are built well, nice electronics, you get a lot for your money

the best classic cars and market. euro brands arent as flexible, besides BMW.

good for 200k with maintenance

then you rebuild the engine, check tolerances, and theyre good for another 200k

old car gud
new car shit
i win, kill yourself OP

Shit's different here. Jap cars, new-hyundai, and falcodores are the only things that will happily last in Australia; european, bad-korean, and American cars all fall to pieces after 5-10 years, and they're notoriously expensive to repair and maintain as well.

A lot of German cars seem to be engineered with the sole intention of being as difficult to fix or maintain as possible, which is another mark against them.

Also >biodegradable wiring insulation

>shit metal, rust easily
do the people that have this opinion just live in a fucking harbor and leave their garages open all day?

looks like my wife

I would like to marry your wife.

we baby makin nao :}

when i graduate shes buying me a mx5 rf
shes buying :}