Grandpa - what was it like when everyone had to drive their own cars?

Grandpa - what was it like when everyone had to drive their own cars?

It was fuckin rad.

i resent you because your mother was a disappointment to me you little shit

SHHH, stop talking sweetie or our robot overlords will hear us, and whip us for not mining coal faster!

Well little Jimmy everyone was a shit driver but me.
Also back in my day the streetlights were yellow, and the TV channels were numbers. And we liked it that way.

"Who the fuck are you? I never reproduced."

“I don’t know honey, I road the bus. Now, back to The Great Meme War...”

HAHAHA LMAO MEME WAR

I pick up the coal, you whip me. I put down the coal, you whip me. This is all about whipping me isnt it?

I ripped hektic skids everywhere. I bet you dont even seafoam. Get off my lap faggot.

Sorry, grandpa is a gendered, transphobic word. I've reported you to the police

It was great people crashed and burn and died it was awesome

A pain in the ass kiddo.
morons who shouldn't have a license driving around everywhere

It sucked. I was a lazy fuck that never had any money so I could never get a good car. I had to drive $100 busted up shitboxes from police auctions. I spent all my time on anonomous imageboards shitposting about new cars and debt when ever my car was broken down. Im glad I dont drive anymore.

That one hit h/o/me user

>they switched me street's lights from yellow to blinding white LEDs

Street lights used to be white before they switched to yellow.

Now get off my lawn, kid.

People died, a lot. You see, most drivers were total shit.

There were a bunch of fucktards who didnt know how to drive and the government wouldnt let you do anything fun except a quick acceleration

LOL you're poor.

Fucking mexicans in Chevy Silverado trucks!

Of course this was back when Chevrolet still made cars, before they created their trans-immigrant-pedo dating app, then paid off America's debt to China and bought out SpaceX.

Someday the Mk.3 Corvette Moon Glider will beat the Nissan/ Starbucks GT-Soy Milk type-R Speeder.

>implying I'll ever have grandchildren.

It was fantastic, cops had even more excuses to hassle niggers. And boy did they hassle them.

You better not ever date a coon or you're out of the will for good.

for the last time im not talking to you till you start dressing like the gender you were born

>Cnn says that's ignorant, grandpa!

Follow me
*with one hand on my shed door*
Do you wanna find out?

>voluntarily committing genetic suicide

>putting offspring on this gay earth so they can suffer2

Life is suffering but beauty too. You can't have pleasure without a little pain, or sunshine without a little rain. Order and chaos are eternally balanced. Chaos seems to reign supreme momentarily. Order will return.

>spouting non sense about nothing and expecting it to mean anything to people who just want to drive cars

Wh- who are you?
>put little girl on her feet
WHY AM I HERE?
>stand up
AM I STILL ALIVE? IS THIS A NIGHTMARE?
>rush to outside
WHERE'S MY CAR?
>realized it is the future Veeky Forums've been feared
REEEEEE

Pic semi related, I mean most of us already fell in love to a particular car model

I was being spastic , here's the pic

There was this annoying cunt named crownon and he ruined it for everyone, the end

cool field car user.

It was fuckin sick, we all had zx6rs, and r1s and shit
Doin wheelies down ten rod
Fuckin amazing those things were even legal

delete this right now.

>"Let me show you, pumpkin"
>walk my granddaughter outside to the barn
>"Where are we going, Grandpa?"
>"It doesn't matter where we're going, but how we're going, pumpkin."
>open up the creaky wooden door and pull a chain on a single light bulb
>place reeks of oil and burnt metal, posters of winged vehicles streaking through the air pasted on the wall
>In the middle is a large object covered by a tarp
>Without warning, grab the edges and pull it off
>Vintage 2018 Dodge Hellcat, in yellow paint.
>"Grandpa, why's it yellow? I thought colors were banned for being distracting?"
>"Y'see pumpkin, people back then cared about their cars. So much that they would have them painted in their favorite colors. Nowadays you have to have your color picked by the government according to your gender and race for non-aggression purposes."
>"Can I sit inside?"
>"Of course pumpkin."
>pick her up gently, even though your bones creak and your back protests, then lightly set her inside the driver's seat
>"Can we start it?"
>"Sure, but only for a minute. This old girl runs on gas, and that's been gone for ages now. All that's left in the world is inside that tank."
>look sadly at the fuel gauge, reading only a hair above half
>Reach forwards and turn the key. Thankfully you kept the battery on a tender.
>Fires right up with a commanding roar, dust being kicked up around the barn
>"It's loud, Grandpa. Does it run?"
>She smiles up at you expectantly
>"Let's find out pumpkin. Scoot over. And don't tell you parents or anybody about this, or we could both get in big trouble."

reads like a loli rape fantasy

kys

t.leftypol

If you think of your future granddaughter like that, you should kill yourself and save the world of one more abused child you sick fuck.

>4channers
>children
>grandchildren
>EVER
kek'd

>There were a bunch of fucktards who didnt know how to drive and the government wouldnt let you do anything fun except a quick acceleration
*Hands you ticket for excessive acceleration and reckless driving*
See you on the bus, kiddo.

Absolute hell, because whores like your mother had absolutely no situational awareness.

Most of you pathetic soyboys won't ever have kids. I bet some of you fuckers are still virgins

That was fucking gay
Also don't tell anyone or we'll get in trouble