>Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__dK_YTUhbk
wowhead.com/item=132509/deployable-bullet-dispenser#created-by-spell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Guild Wars

s2 & s3 are reserved for totem mastery & ascendance which I'm not using for leveling

nice reddit image op

Any spec recommendations for someone who hasn't played legion but played just about everything before Legion and felt the specs were becoming stale? What's fun?

Haven't played in ages, going into 7.3 unprepared, what healer is looking the best right now?

you can p much play anything but disc and mw

fun is a buzzword
play what the fuck you want

Holy paladin is always good
Resto druid is always broken
Shaman will be playable as long as spirit link exists

>Is the prestige shit really going away with Legion? The grind is mind-numbing.
They haven't said yet, likely because they haven't actually decided. Which is itself going to be a problem, because if they don't announce anything until a month before the expansion ends, there will be no hope of getting everything on all your characters

Given they already back-tracked on the whole prestige system and turned it into nothing more than such a mind-numbing grind, it'll come down to what happens with PvP in the next expansion. If they give prestige another go, it'll all remain available locked to that along with new rewards (like rated BGs and vanilla titles). If they give up on it the current rewards will go account-wide, but they aren't going to say that now, because they need to incentivise people to continue grinding until then.

Why does ranged dps feel so lack luster in comparison to melee dps? I've even enjoyed healing sometimes like WoD mistweaver and MoP resto shaman but never have I ever enjoyed ranged DPS...

>105g for 1x Tome of the Tranquil Mind

Is this goldcucking?

so this shit worth getting back into now that its on sale ?

U have BAD DPS

I feel the exact same way but with melee, just so fucking boring to play. Shooting shit as a mage, hunter or any other ranged dps feels much better.

It's Blizzard apparently having no idea how much materials actually cost.

I mean, 7.3 is adding the Felslate Anchor. An item that lets you sink to the bottom of water quickly.

But it's consumable and uses 50 Felslate to make. Fifty. Even with low Felslate prices, that's just ridiculous for a one time use saving you only seconds of time.

Most the most humorous WoW image you have or else!

youtube.com/watch?v=__dK_YTUhbk

That's a consumable? What the fuck

Just resubbed!

Holy priest
Resto druid
Rogue (whichever spec is best)
MM Hunter

Which one should I play?

Resto druid

sub rogue
blow up infidels in the name of allah in exactly 3 gcd's

outlaw rogue with s&d

>sub rogues tries to kill me
>dispel his combo point spender
lmao what a joke of a class

tough decision.. but I'll go with rogue since there were 2 who called it

1-3 sub
4-6 outlaw
7-0 assassin

>doing quests in Suramar
>have to go talk to some woman about her dead husband or some shit idgaf
>she's sitting on a bench just inside the shield of Suramar
>chilling and enjoying the nice day in the middle of a fucking warzone

Now, I know you're only had phasing technology for like nine years so you're still figuring out how to use it but come on.

Sub is at the top of both M+ and raid damage meters, Sin+Outlaw are near the bottom. You fucking decide.

Go hunter

>Arcane is fun but not very competitive
>Fire is average in terms of fun and average competitively
>Frost isn't fun but very competitive
What did Blizzard mean by this?

>0.2% less damage
>not competitive
What did you mean by this?

Blizzard likes easy specs to do the best DPS simply because it means any shitter can clear any content. That's why everyone knows Sub Rogue will be nerfed into the ground next tier, it's great but also complicated.

This is also why Feral Druid will literally never be good.

As long as you're literate enough to not get made fun of on here you'll do fine. I would advise taking a look at synonyms for cock, balls, vagina and breasts though, no one likes repetition and those do come up often.
Don't worry about it too much, just go to your local smutden and look through people's profiles. Once you come across someone that tickles your fancy send them a whisper and go from there. I doubt you can mess up so badly that you ruin someone's masturbation session.

>tfw survival hunter
so much work for so little damage, it hurts

man when i subbed again at the start of legion tokens were like 40k

i just looked at they're like 150k

post ur pandaren

Chances are you're not one of the top 5% of people that push specs to their upper limits, and if you're not, pretty much every spec in the game is just as competitive as one another.

The only explanation I can think of is that it's not intended as an actual utility item, and that there's some hidden niche use somewhere, like the bloodtotem saddle blanket.

Like the solution to the sun darter hatchling which needed a bunch of obscure consumables.

You're giving them too much credit, I think. Most engineering items like
wowhead.com/item=132509/deployable-bullet-dispenser#created-by-spell
are just straight up useless, so I wouldn't be surprised if the anchor was too

Since mods are ripping in few days, i hope we get ability to change body looks in next expnsion.All races have too small boobs and asses atm.

1-3 holy priest
4-6 resto druid
7-9 holy pala
0 resto shsaman (rip)

They made the tokens able to be redeemed for blizzard balance. So now with Destiny 2 coming out for example people are scrambling to cash in tokens and not have to pay actual money for it. Heck I've at least considered cashing in gold to buy Overwatch since some of my friends still play.

>sjwzard
>doing that
lol

>Playing any of those when you could play Mistweaver instead

>Playing the beta healing class

Wouldn't that type of crowd appreciate sliders or some other body editor? That way your characters can have a variety of body types. I can't find many negatives with that type of customization.

The negatives are that it causes issues with 3d armor models. Even with 2d textures, it stretches them weirdly.
Blizzard is adding a bunch of extra customization in the next expac anyway. Scars, Tattoos, hairstyles etc.

Best to worst erp races?

Bored playing mage in Mythic ToS, stuck on mistress for 3 weeks now.
I'm going to re-roll warrior since we're running out of ooga-booga melee's in our raids and the leader don't want any more idiots.

Am I in for some fun times as a warrior in legion?

Engineering always has items that are 'fun' but useless. And all were were designed before the player economy for Legion had formed. Only a couple like the reaves batteries offered utility that it was worth rebalancing later once the material values had settled, with items like the bullet dispenser mainly being filler so they could bump up the number of engineering craftables and quests.

Engineering even has the leystone buoy, which does the opposite of the anchor and sends you to the surface of the water. But that only costs 3 leystone to make.

It's just too late in Legion's development for them to not know the anchor was pointless, which makes it questionable why they'd waste development time on it in the first place.

That makes sense. Just the nature of the beast I guess. Still, I wish we could at least get some height variation if even possible.

Considering you're a combination of both retard stong, retard simple, and getting buffs in 7.3 for some unknown fucking reason, of course. Welcome to easy mode.

You mean the aura buff that nearly all classes are getting?

>even smaller gnomes

>Even shorter stacks

warrior is shit now

Execute.

>come out of a bg
>this always happens

getting real tired of it at this point

This only happens to Alliancecucks by the way

So what would have happened if jaina and uther stayed for just a few more minutes and saw that the people of stratholme were turning into the undead almost immediately?

Has a lore-friendly excuse to be a futa tier
Night elf
Blood elf
Draenei
Undead

Small enough to be used as an onahole tier
Goblin
Gnome

P O W E R G A P

It's ok tier
Everything else except pandas

P O W E R G A P

Fat ugly chink tier
Pandas

your class hall is trying to tell you to stop minigaming

>shit
Please define

I've always been the interrupter on mythic Elisande, spellstealer on Gul'dan and Fireball carrier on KJ, will I inevitably get even more bored playing melee-bandaid?

If so I might just quit alltogether..

>futa
>lore friendly

Lmao what

>Has a lore-friendly excuse to be a futa tier
what would these excuses be? right now I can only think of undead stitching someone else's cock on.

How hard is raid tanking? I did the artifact challenge on my druid as guardian and the new bear form makes me actually want to try my hand at it.

It's just the head canon of his diseased mind.

pretty eason this expansion from what I've heard

Easier than healer or dpsing

it's really one of the easiest roles in raiding right now. the only remotely hard encounter I can think of is Mistress, where positioning her is key

>he likes the gorilla bear

Absolute shit taste.

>even smaller gnomes using noggenfogger elixir

Healing > Melee dps > Ranged dps > Tanking

From hardest to easiest

Pretty easy. Even easier if you have already tanked raids in the past. Old fight mechanics for tanks are recycled so much.

>face the boss away from the raid
>watch this debuff
>pick up these adds
>taunt the boss off the other tank
>move the boss over here for this phase
>use one of your cooldowns here
etc etc, same old shit

Man what the fuck happened to Spoony? I just checked his patreon, the guy used to be making over $5k a month

(you)

not an argument

As a healer in raids I prefer the tanks, top to bottom:
Monk - Stagger is the greatest thing since the buff to threat.
Paladin - a better version of DK
Druid - Simply strong.

The rest I'd rather not have in my raid as tanks.

why no undead futas?
just sew a dick and BAM, ready for action

I would say tanking is more involved than ranged dps most of the time, the rest is accurate

Healing > Ranged DPS > Tanking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melee DPS

Even a monkey can play Melee DPS, literally stick your pointy end and stay with the thing that must die.
>mechanics
OH NO, I forgot, a puddle on the ground. Real hard to deal with.

a puddle on the ground is more difficult than no puddle on the ground

+ world enlarger and the size debuff from using one of the teleporters
(was turned into a chicken here)

>really enjoy the playstyle of MW monk
>class quests are all about getting as drunk as possible, and brewing more alcohol

I feel like this is a meme class.

>Moving out of the puddle as melee is a dps loss of 0
>Moving out of the puddle as rDPS stops any hard casting

hmm

meme class from a meme expansion based on a warcraft 3 meme

I quit WoW in WoD because the daily grind was utterly boring yet I was addicted.

Should I buy Legion while it's on sale or should I stay as far away from this expansion as possible?

>Even a monkey can play Melee DPS

Ironically, it's like all monkeys play melee dps classes when I heal. Idiots can't get out of the circles.

The game is all grinding now my friend, and whether or not your spec is good depends on if you get the right legendary which is completely random.

>whether or not your spec is good depends on if you get the right legendary

top meme

>grievous affix week
>premade finder is full of healers can't handle actually having to work at healing for once

>hot everyone
>go into cat form and dps
How can other healers even compete?

I think Legion's daily grind is much less boring personally. While WoD awarded laziness, what with the garrisons being pretty self-sufficient and all that, Legion is much less so. You do basically have a new 'garrison' but it's much more social and you can't get the resources to do missions as easily. World quests are also a nice addition though they do get repetitive after a while

While it's not true with every spec, it's clearly the case with others

You're spot on for undead. Technically every non-meme race can use this by being a dk though.
Elves are a species mutated from exposure to magic so you can pull the it's magic i don't have to explain shit card for anything. They're also the only races that are allowed to be demon hunters which involves developing demonic features, maybe the first demon soul you ate was male and now you have a dick. Also constant transformations are a big part of the class.
Draenei might as well be canon horsecock futas at this point, but apart from that being ayyliens makes their anatomy pretty malleable.
Presumably having sex with literal corpses is a turnoff for some people and even a dick isn't enough to make them come around.

>drop totem
>dps from 40 yards away

>Start leveling an ALT
>Get increasingly irritated at my UI
>Have the overwhelming urge to revamp it

My point and feeling exactly.
99% of our raids problems lie with the melee.

>sisters mythic
youtube.com/watch?v=aIO4NJsTAPg

>mistress mythic
The only time oil gets taken out of order, people not standing in the right shot, somebody hit by a whirlwind - it's all melee!

>mythic gul'dan
MOVE. OUT. WITH. FIRE

The list goes on and on, almost become desensitised by all the monkey players. One single raid and I'd remember 200+ more instances where melee with the easiest objective simply cannot do mechanics.

>he's a dragonslaying PvE neckbeard

>maybe the first demon soul you ate was male and now you have a dick.
Why does this make me hard, what the fuck. What is wrong with me.

How do I look /wowg/

>another fembelf
Why are so many people here gay?