golem.network/
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RNS_BTC#
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you faggots here prev

>zcash
more like Zmoon!

Hard fork could come at any time for bitcoin.

>tfw Bitcoin is a mess

It seems like a lot of us want to know what the next shit coin will explode in price. Lets try to do this with as little shilling as possible. Please just answer these questions:

>Which coin do you believe currently is undervalued?
>What technology is new with this coin?
>Name something negative about the coin.
>What's the current price. Has it risen or fallen lately and where do you buy it?

Example:
Golem is actually a bit cheaper now than what it was at it's crowdfunding. The crowdfunding sold out way before the deadline so some big shots have a lot of money invested in it.
The devs are using the Ethereum network for this coin and they want to be the first to make the Ethereum network where you can rent out your processing power so others can use it for 3d-rendering, mining pools, stock market predictions, any hard calculations basically.
It seems like they have a LONG way to go before it will actually work, but I'm confident enough to say it will have a pump sooner or later. The team seems to be working hard.
golem.network/
>What's the current price. Has it risen or fallen lately and where do you buy it?
0.00003467 sat. Poloniex.

How many ETH is to be issued?

i'm waiting for the NXS hype for now and reinvesting into ETH when its stable.

steem got me a nice profit, but its too risky for me to keep holding

How do you think, is ETH going to reach 42 Euro today or tomorrow?

PIVX
PIVX is the first proof of stake cryptocurrency to be based on the version 0.10 or higher Bitcoin codebase, and the PoS structure utilised does away with coin age, meaning in order to get the most out of your staking you must keep your wallet open at all times, resulting in more constantly available nodes, strengthening the network. No more users opening their wallet once or twice a month for a few minutes and getting rewarded equally with those that have 24/7 up-time with their wallet.
it's not very well known
it has risen lately. the current price is about 16 cents. you can buy it at bittrex and will probably be added on poloniex soon.

Rare Silver Pepe looper coming for you too OP

what's the easiest way to exchange my btc to eth?

don't forget about the shady developers and untracable website of pivx.

this coin is going to keep you as anonymous as its developers

My payday is next Wednesday
What crypto should I blow 50% of my salary into?

i bought in at 0.036 couple of days ago god i am so happy

25% on ETH
10% on BTC
3% on XMR
1% on STEEM
1% on DASH

So, do people still think ETH will go to the moon?

ETH is DONE

dump it before its too late

100% PIVX
maybe Eth too depending on how it corrects today

why PIVX?
explain why its value will explode in 84 words or less

I am new to mining so I would like to know if I can use BTC wallet for Bytecoins, I know this is retarded question, I am just making sure.
Also where do you guys exchange your cryptocurrency for "real" money ?

pump & dump is over, price now going to where it belongs: down.

As time approaches infinity, price approaches zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

What is the best cryptocrrency exchange for trading in unknown alt coins? poloneix? Kraken? Bittrex?
I'm using bittrex right now because they are the only one trading in pivx

Should I buy XMR? Or will ETH just do everything it already does? $20 seems relatively cheap assuming bitcoin doesn't pan out long long term.

Watching the whale pool live stream

Here them say Dash is $100 +

Welp, guess I'm retired.

Poloniex:
- Major issues when depositing coins
- Lagging and aborting orders
- Support takes 48 hrs to reply

Kraken:
- Tier 3 Verification doesn't happen anymore
- Withdraw of Cash is disabled due to massive fraudster bullshit

they are all full of shit, just like shitcoins

Can someone explain these stats? Are these numbers from individual persons? I saw people buying and selling a few thousands ETH at once and wonder if these just are big players or maybe some exchanges doing this.

What is that application?

Why every fucking time I sell a coin, it shoots up 20-50%?!?!
>happened to XRP sold at 550 sats
>happened to PASC sold 18k sats
>happened to STEEM sold at 12k sats
Now I put it in POT and before I realize its shit and just watch after I sell it, just fucking watch it goes up 50%

you are playing against neets and nerds, not experts..

just don't be emotional and learn from your mistakes.

you should not be using this forum and more importantly not investing.

made a slight profit though but I only have 0.45 from 0.4 BTC to play with. I am putting all of them in one basket on relatively low volume coins in case one shoots up one day.

Probably bitcoinwisdom.com

should i be worried and sell my btc or will it rise again in a few hours pls give me advice i'm very confused and worried

also keep my dash or sell i'm not a smart person

Hold everything except dash its an obvious scam.

>forum

The past few days I've been trying to hit 10% after work and maybe overnight though I don't like that.
>tfw unironically lost money on ZEC a few days ago instead of hodling

Oh well the way I see it is I want to make steady gains with set loss tolerance rather than hope for a moon shot (well I guess I'm hoping for the moonshot with ETH and a few others).
In a years time most of these alts will have been forgotten about.

Why should I use bitmex over Poloniex margin?

>tfw bought PIVX @800 and sold at 900 only to rebuy again in the 1200s

r8 my portfolio lads, I wish i still had 5 DASH ;_:

Is it possible to short without margin? Polo leverage looks set at 2.5x, is there a way to change this?

shorting does need some margin requirement by default due to the nature of shorting

poloniex are kikes though, just lend your shit out and hope people close their trade for your minimum gain of a sat or two

How about this?

That chart is the cumulative market depth of ETH on the exchange. Basically a visualization of the order book. It's also a much better indicator of the currency's value than market cap.

Each number isn't necessarily one trader. If someone placed an order for 5.1 at 34 and someone else placed an order for 14.2 at 34, then the chart (and the order book) would just show a total of 19.3 available at 34. People who place orders themselves tend to choose round numbers, which is why you often see high volume ("walls") on the rounder numbers. The more random-looking number choices are pretty much all from APIs. They often serve to increase price liquidity.

fuck dicord edition? OP cant even link previous thread correctly?

here is another one of OPs post

--------------

no one even put discord in the OP you fucking idiot

yep

why is it falling?

also, someone told me about a hard fork.
tf is that all about - i he was just trying to screw with me.

MiloCoin is the value play here

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=RNS_BTC#

Twitter is starting to post more and more about it.

Looking for x50 soon.

Anyone know of a bank that isn't run by faggots and lets you buy from coinbase without it requiring you call it every fucking time? US bank.

I use YoBit for alts and coinbase/gdax for holding what I'm not spending and converting to usd

USAA, but if you could bank with them you would already

>spreading disinfo

That's not how it works

Rate my portfolio
>1 Bitcoin
>35 Ethereum
>761 PIVX
>57 Ethereum Classic
>8454 XEM
>3219 GNT
>470 STEEM

congrats user, you have bought all meme coins that have been shilled here in the past 3 days

and made a profit on all of them
>mfw nocoiners still haven't realized that the value of coins is based on meme magic

3500 pivx
2200 nxs
0,4 btc

Opinions on buying Monero for longterm?

Later this year you'll be able to pick up some REALLY cheap BTC

Milo volume edging like a max cunt

We over 40 boys

We going back up

Luckily the enormous amounts of FUD we get every now and then seems to have less and less effect on the price.
For now I stick to my belief that every bitcoin under 1200 is a cheap coin. Have a good one anons!

Who's trading XEM? How long will it be climbing for?

I'm making profit again

Moon mission confirmed

not me because the supply looks retarded

>buy ETH
>price immediately goes down

every time

>people shitalk ETH
>panic sellers panic sell
>nocoiners cope through gloating
>less than a week and it's nearly back to what it was
I've been holding since pre-15 lol

KRAKEN

Whats the most stable/widely adopted cryptocurrency (besides Tether)? Litecoin maybe?

Looks good. I dont believe in ETC though.

What can go wrong

will i need a bank account/card to buy ETH on coinbase after ID verification?

It it possible to make money off of a verified poloniex account? What happens if you use BTC for leverage, then go long with 5x leverage on ETH at a very specific price and quantity which perfectly matches a sell order on another account? Or is it only good for market manipulation?

Yes.

Because people on Veeky Forums are shilling it early.

Why don't these exchanges have phone apps.

Because this board makes up a large enough portion of crypto buyers, and all it takes here is to hype everybody into buying it. Then everybody else sees how it behaves and jumps on. It's a snowball effect.

can i save this masterpiece please?

security

what? yes

is that the same for milo coin and trump coin? both Veeky Forums blockchain projects?

It's the same for every meme coin, they're all hype.

I just put a little into PIVX, it's the first coin I've bought into for pennies, any tips for this particular ride?

>any tips for this particular ride?
buy more

Now you shill it in every thread and on reddit for the next 2 years.

>then buy a lambo

noice advice

well played, you're paying attention

What guys do you use to keep track of coins you have money in? Is there something like coinmarket cap except that you can filter it?

PIVX is swell! I love it and bought a lot more of it just now. Pressing buy was the hardest part, but honestly, I feel like a million dollar champion of the world right now. Well, what are you waiting for? The next millennium or something? PIVX is gonna be mundo yuge sunshine! PIVX is a thicc! THICC! Buy and hodl! To the moon!

So Veeky Forums, how'm I doin there? Need more moon?

Show us your best shillpost

Whats wrong with this idea? Someone shit on me please before I pull the trigger

Why not just buy an ASIC like the S9 which produces 12.5TH/s, and mine shitty SHA256 alt coins like DEM, ZET, XJO, etc, then sit on them for a while until the price at least double or triples (which isnt too hard for coins like these to do) and cash the fuck out. I understanding its somewhat gambling just like regular investing because the coin might not go anywhere, but still these seems much more profitable than just throwing money at coins. Am I wrong?

If you guys are looking for a way undervalued coin similar to PIVX then look no further. Bitbay is only 2 Cents a coin. and a $2million market cap. It has a number of unique and innovative features and a nascent economy is developing around this coin [It is actually used to buy things with]. and the wallet has some never before seen features such as an anti-keylogger password entry system.

check out their ANN thread on bitcointalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

the development seems to be very active. and it is a POS coin like pivx.

you can also buy bitbay on bittrex.

How am I gonna pay taxes on my massive gains?
Do we pay taxes by trading alt-coins or just btc/usd

youre the same guy shilling bitbay in every thread arent you?

The BitBay Anti-Keylogger brings up an onscreen keyboard and a timer lasting approximately one second. When you hover over a letter with your mouse pointer the timer starts. If you move to another letter the timer starts over. If you stay on the letter you want entered, the timer completes and the letter is entered into the passphrase field.

In a world where even our own governments are caught attempting to monitor everything we do online, the Anti-Keylogger is just one more way BitBay is looking out for your security. I don’t know of any other cryptocurrency out there with as many built in features to assure your coins are never stolen.

I have posted about this coin 3 times. after seeing what happened with PIVX. I spent the last few days scouring the top 100 on coinmarketcap looking for undervalued coins. after studying about 40 Bitcointalk pages, countless githubs and looking at the price action and orderbook on several exchanges for multiple coins. Bitbay is the one candidate I feel is extremely undervalued.

Just bought some BTC on coinbase.

How do I trade it for PIVX?

thanks user, i feel its best to attack people and make them defend to see how they really feel about a coin. i'll put some into it!

bittrex

I don't think it's a bad idea. Even though pivx is a great coin with great features, for something that's little more than a display of cryptonerd leet skillz it's getting a bit overvalued for something that has absolutely zero real world usage and is just a tool of speculation. I haven't found a single place that pivx is being used to facilitate commerce of any kind. and since it is not a crypto 2.0 project there is no facility for smart contracts to me it does not have much more room for growth.

bitbay on the other hand is actually being used to trade for goods on it's decentralised marketplace, and has smart contract functionality and is a crypto 2.0 project which gives it much better future proofing.

how long of a timeline on bitbay are you expecting?

I don't know. I'm going to hold it for a month or 2 to see if this update on march 22 has any effect on the price. in the meantime I'm doing my best to spread awareness of bitbay.

I think during this time of uncertainty over the bitcoin hard fork it is better to hold alts than BTC so I am all out of BTC for now and all in various promising altcoins until the Bitcoin fork issue is resolved.

Polo down?