/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Early-mid September update

>news.fate-go.jp/2017/prisma_illya/
- Illya rate-up gacha
- NP upgrade for Illya and Skill upgrade for Kuro

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 1 Sept: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Persona 4 was better

So let me get this strait. Shakespeare has a servant, but not fucking Cervantes? the guy that actually fought in a battle, then got captured by pirates, and wrote "El Quixote" while imprisoned in Spain due to debts? The dude won multiple duels and had to go in hiding for beating a noble in a swordfight. He was a badass. Even Don Quixote himself deserves to be a servant more than Shakespeare.

SoonTM.

Xth for moral fag posting about lolis

5>3>4

objective rating tbqh

El Cid when?

QUINTETO FUWAYAA

what does mikon mean?

Nice pasta

I'm offended that Tamamo uses a racist slur like coon. She needs to be removed for being such a bigot.

Oh yeah, I forgot the chinks actually censored the game. kek

Nigga they aren't shitting servants in order of fame or how cool they are in life. I mean they released Penthesilea, the jobber who got one shotted by Achilles before Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus and other famous Greek heroes.

I'm playing Extella right now and they translated it like "Oh, Heavens" or something like that.

Newly found friendship.

Rerun prisma illya already, i was busy during it last year and failed to np5 the welfare and it's haunting me

It's a silly pun that Tamamo thinks is clever.

>join the thread
>EOP BTFO as always
Pfahaha some things never change

We need miyu's butt in the game

That makes no sense.What does umu translate to, "Corndogs are perfection"?

It's a pun

Reminder to ignore MHXAfags they're delusional. When she came out they were actually arguing she was a better unit than Vlad and Jeanne.

what the fuck

Miko+kon (fox sound for nips)=Mikon=a incredibly funny pun

No, it's just "Hm"

>The word "yandere", a term that blossomed in moe fandom, refers to a character who is crazy about someone elseā€¦ often literally and violently. Despite the anime-inspired name, this type of character is much, much older than that, as one of the earliest examples is the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar (Inanna)(technically an Uruk Example, as that was her cult city that neighbored Ur in Sumer).

Rin confirmed for yandereshit

>EOP BTFO so hard he need to damage control
Literally can't make this shit up.

>ishtar is rin
Wew

>EOP thinks he's more qualified to translate shit than professionals

Whatever nerd she still made more money than your shitty waifu

I want to kiss Kuro with my dick.

I keep reading these and the more I read the more I'm convinced I need to roll for him.
Will he ever come back?

Original Ishtar was a yandere. Ishtarin isn't.

Why is Rama so high on the memelist?

Samefag.

>Im playing Extella
you dun gooffed

>rolled illya with only 20 tickets
>now have over 40 tickets and 700 quartz for prisma part 2
based singles

Another day, another load of nothing on doujinantena.

Nice, MHXAfags are trying to rewrite history now too. She was on rateup beside a lot of other 5* which made a majority of the money. By your logic Da Vinci also made a lot of money.

they made it

Good skillset, NP OC useful sometimes.
I'd level him if I don't have a fuckton of good sabers already.

>still no Miyu
Please. I already sacrificed how many goats during the eclipse. Whose demonic dick do I have to suck to sell my soul to?

Crit monster

I want to french kiss Kuro belly button

Good buster crit ST servant on memerlin meta

>Levi got defeated
Wow

I want to have special friendship with this cup.

>EOP gets angry his waifu sells like shit

His crits hit really hard for a four star and I find he beats saber-lot in damage

That's Kirito the Black Swordsman for you.

>Roman vs Kirito

Can he do it?

>Umu isn't even "Hm", it's more akin to "Mhm"

what's Issei's role in prillyashit again

Mashu beat Asuna last round

He's referencing Achilles vs Cu you dork

Fuck the cups when you're not looking.

Not an argument.

By Kirito, not so impressive.

Unlikely.

"i'm a cute fox" basically

>Kirito over Levi
>Romeme keeps winning
DELETE THIS. FUCKING CHINKS AND THEIR SHIT TASTE

Comic relief with shirou. Also for Mimi's fujoshit fantasies

>Gilkeks still don't understand what pic related implicates
This shows that when the team meets a new strongest Servant, they have something to say about it. Except nothing is ever said about it until Camelot when we meet Tristan with the Gift, and it's even stated that's only the case because of said Gift. So Lancelot, with a pole and holding back was literally the strongest Servant the team has met right until Camelot, Hell in he japanese version it's not only said "the most", it's said "by far the most". INVINCIBLE with a pole was many levels above even Saber Alter, truly INVINCIBLE.

STOP STRUGGLING

Thats not Issei

>"i'm a cuck fox" basically

Uh Tamamofags...

Keep crying about it.

Yes, Da Vinci did.

Thanks a bunch bros

Can Mashu beat the incestious loli?

>right half gets more total votes than left half
Why though?

wtf I love Tamamo now

I thought you guys said amakusa sucked. Why is he on top?

Who knows. Both are shitty Mary sues.

then who is this handsome stranger

Arthur is on the same rate-up.
Also Fujos.

>Merlin barely outperformed King Hassan
Gameplaykeks BTFO.

Julian,who else

Julian

Took me 360 quartz to get Sanzou. Wanted her so much. Worth it.

Didn't White Day have a rotating rate up for some other servants too? Those were really popular with all the news who came in after Goetia.

Sasuga Mud

Issei Alter

Arthur

It's fun because MHX and MHXA both earned more than any single Shituria. This means that GO secondaries prefer the shitty joke spin off to the original character they are based on. It's like liking Prillya more than F/SN.

>Tamamo Lancer above Artoria Archer
KEK

Better prep Goku now

You see the massive spike in Illya sales? That event was big and helped bring in a lot of potential whales who would later spend a lot of money. The 3 really impressive ones are Illya, Arthur, and Hijikata. MHXA had a lot of other 5* carrying her and gave newfags a shot to roll for those non limited 5* they didn't already have.

Though I digress you'll probably just spout "B-BTFO" in retaliation to me speaking logically on how things work here.

A not as gay and more relevant Issei

APEX rate up soon

Arthur had a lot of other 5* carrying him, nigger.

>Arthur
By your logic he is carried by other 5* too

Retard, don't equate Arthur to your shitty MHXA which needed other 5* to carry her gacha.

Male Arturia is that popular?

Maybe they should have gone with the original idea then.

I didn't mean Arthur himself is impressive, i'm just impressed males made that damn much.

>massive spike
KEK
It's only 2 million higher than Tamamo and Void, less than 2 million than Jeanne Alter.
There's already a lot of whales months before that event. Some people joined in whaling because they're lolicons.

Just accept that you're BTFO.

>my favorite servant doesn't count if he's carried, the servant I hate is counted though

NERO BTFO

Not him but all the 5* from his gacha were already on the Valentines gacha except Amakusa