TFW no Grom Simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

For those in commie countries:
a2bikes.co.uk/

No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Yamaha

Daily reminder that this is a totally normal amount of metal to be in your oil, if you say otherwise you are a nobike

Daily reminder that all the jap manufacturers are nearly identical.
All boring, reliable bikes made to fill out a spec sheet.

Thats normal for a suzuki
Nah brah

Threadly reminder to report the anti-Suzuki shitposter for violating global rule 6.

>Assmad suzuki fag cant handle facts
Kek

Hes not breakimg rule 6.
His posts are informative and he posts quality images of broken suzukis

Suzuki a shit

Pretty sure that recall is just because people miss second gear with the quickshifter somehow and rev the fuck out of it

Bikes shouldnt break hitting the rev limiter.
The rev limiter on the suzuki just flat out didnt work

Is kawasaki the only good brand?
>Suzuki overrevs
>Yamaha snaps cranks
>Honda has the all new all neutral transmission

the rev limiter didn't limit the revs

Wew i didnt know that

There's no quickshifters on the gsxr1000 just the gsx-r1000r

>Kawasaki
>good

It does unless you downshift at above 14k or whatever, and it's only on the R model and was fixed with a computer update for free as per the recall.
Better than the first year s1000rr's devouring crank case bearings every 8000 miles

No bikes broke

Several had to if they issued a recall

Leave the anti suzuki sperging in the last thread please

Literally not true, they realized the issue and sent out a recall because they knew it could possibly cause damage. Why don't you show me proof of this specific issue damaging a bike?

Why?
You mad?

No Keeno

I don't even own a suzuki, it's just annoying.

Talk to me when you can grow eyebrows

Then mind your business

No it's literally just one or two people posting hundreds of posts with no real information beyond the same pictures several times. Its been going on for weeks now and is annoying, they never even post any photos of their own bikes

Not me, I posted tho

Sorry is this not daily bike thread? Are discussions about bikes not my business?
Go find a length of rope and hang yourself please

Shut up little teenager
Anti suzuki user is a saviour and always has info to back up claims.

He literally posts the same images of crashed bikes over and over with zero facts.

How is the global recall of all those bikes not a fact?

Yeah if only they pulled a Honda and told all the VF owners their bikes were working as intended while their camshafts were melting.
Based Honda makes the best bikes ever

You know almost every bike released has recalls, right? My Yamaha has had 2

Tell him to get TKCs for the scoot

post pics, no spergs

I would, but the madman might actually do it

All im sayin is, there is zero reason to buy a suzuki over any other jap brand.

Exactly.

Same for Yamaha
And Honda
And Kawasaki
They're all the same, comes down to what specific bike you want / what class

Nice pic, what bike?

Youre wrong.
Suzuki still has the same bikes they did in the 90s.
They were bad in the 90s and they still are now.
Heavier, less power, and worse build quality in general, than their competitors.

Yeah not true but sorry! Are you talking about the DR and DRZ? If that's the case, look at the competition

Those trees look sad.

Also the SV and GSX bikes and their cruisers and their dirt bikes.
Dont be dense.

Well yeah it's February in the mountains

What gsx bikes?
The SV just got a total overhaul, and sells very well still and stacks up fine to it's competition of the fz07 and z650 (which I should add are both brand new models)
I don't know about motocross, but six years ago doesn't sound like the nineties to me

Post recent bike pics

Nice finger

Ree

No gotta agree with him there even though he is quite annoying at this point. Suzuki hasn't revamped their dirt bikes in like decades and even the "all new" 2018 rmz450 is a total let down even to people that don't ride them because us guys in the dirt kind of pity them and like seeing them around. Lots of big names have made their careers and were born from suzuki in the dirt so it's sad to see them so low... although Justin hill put on a hell of a show this weekend and weston hasn't been bad either.

Like I said I know nothing about MX bikes

Because youre a pansy ass street rider

Guess so. I blow offroad

north carolina?

Well this is the worst dbt thread of recent memory

Yeah i know.
Suzuki fags always shitting the place up

That's Squirrel Spur Road near Meadows of Dan, VA. But we are both from the Triangle area yeah

At least the Ponyfag, EF, or Octo aren't posting yet

That is correct.

Where u from?

>Ponyfag
Literally
w h o?

Frost or whatever

lynchburg. im thinking about moving to north carolina or arizona

Should desu, Arizona is boring

>Arizona is boring
>Picture of a flat straight road

Less than one week before I wrap myself around a guardrail.

My body is ready.

He needs to hurry up and post his boipucci already.

Nice sand bro

hows asheville?

Yep nothing but sand in AZ

Glad you agree

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS AND YOUR DRY SNOWLESS RIDING

harley riders are so funny. they all strive for that same look.
denim jeans
black harley shirt
open face helmet or no helmet at all so can show of retarded goatee and wear cool sunglasses
makes angry face everywhere because "um such a badass"

what a laughable meme

they're normally like 50+ too
I agree with you but it's not like anyone here is going to bite.

I was going to say lay off but then I remembered the state of the economy is all their fault

how poverty stricken is that.. nearly all the baseline models of other companies have it stock standard.

az looks interestnig

>random pic

More than just the economy, the entire planet is going to shit but they'll be dead before they see the effects of their polluting so they don't care. Electing trump was their swan song of idiocy.

Are boomers the worst generation to ever grace the planet. I challenge you to name one worse.

I'm in Aus and about to buy my first bike to ride on the road. I currently don't own any bikes.

Originally I was looking at something like a ninja 250 or a cbr250rr if I can find one in good nick, but the last week or so I was considering getting a supermoto/dirt bike instead.

For comfortable commuting/city/suburb riding is it applicable to just get a dirtbike with lights and chuck different wheels on there? or is there more to a supermoto than that?

The reason I'm considering getting a supermoto or dirt bike is I figure I'm going to drop it and they're going to get hurt less, plus a 250 is adequate to bump around with your mates in the bush on, whereas a 250 sportbike is only adequate to do my learners on, so i figure I could keep a dirtbike/supermoto but I am definitely going to sell a 250 sportbike.

opinions? Advice?

What should I get? Revit akira air or perforated dainese fighter?

Millennials.

Get cash in hand and ask to ride a few stealership bikes since you're super keen for it.
Some of the high strung (older) 250's will make anything less than a 400cc 4t single feel like a fart on wheels.

I’m new to this terminology, what do you mean by 4t single? And are you referring to road or dirt bikes?

I had a quick google and apparently a wr450f is learner license legal

Dirt bikes require more frequent oil changes because they hold less oil.

They're more fun but they're more maintenance intensive.

Also a Ninja 250 is quite different to an MC22, just saiyan.

I don't know a lot about where you live, but you guys would have some good trails for a super moto I'd imagine.

It's honestly really nice as long as you stay away from the desert areas.

maintenance isnt an issue, fun factor was also a consideration, i figure i can have more fun on a 250/450 dirtbike/supermoto than i can a 250 sports bike.

And yeah i know the ninja and mc22 are wildly different but its hard finding mc22 that havent been beat to shit with fuckloads of k's

Yeah the generation that can't afford houses while they try to clean up after their grandparents are terrible because they killed the cable tv industry.

Get a dual sport instead, unless you dont mind the frequent maintenance. My rally does 8000 miles per a oil change same with the 250l.

also another store has new held gear. I was considering getting a held cosmo 3. Anybody have experience with held gear? Only thing I know is that it's a hungarian company.
Sales rep said that the leather is 1.1-1.3mm thick and that the full held jacket+pants offers more protection than anything short of motoport gear.

Your rally is pigfat shit though

Has anyone here installed CF wheels on their baik?

So is the standard CRF250l desu

Ye but its pretty darn reliable for long dirt rides.

>just needs a new CDI and she's good to go

Pretty easy accomplishment when you underbuild everything to the point that the bike is no longer interesting.

Great job Honda

Just mad its more reliable then the ktm : ^ D

>8000 mile oil change interval

Jesus Christ

yup and just have to check t make sure you have to or dont have to change the coolant every 1000 miles and my favorite change the spark plug every 21000 miles.

>white exhaust
Triggered