Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-8RQCwevAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do we do about so-called drone poster

>New gameplay comes out
>It's shit
>Gets shat on

Maybe if they actually showed anything good we wouldn't have this problem.

SPEARMANII

G O B L I N S

should i not bother with darren's let's play?

S P E A R M A N I I

>"Veeky Forumsfags totally care about quality and definitely aren't here to cry about not getting another edition of "Reskinned spearmen: Total War"

>slav poster
>elf poster
>drone poster

What will be your first TWW2 migration campaign?

I enjoy both genres of games

I thought the battle looked bretty good, and the music was actually decent.

Don't, I wanted to gouge my eyes out and judging from Darren's voice take his life.

How is it shit?
No enough pike-walls are retarded AI?

>whenever a drone has his bad purchase pointed out,
I thought my purchase was justified desu.
what's wrong my dude?

The video is like 7 minutes long. Do actually not have the time or would you rather let someone who compulsively replaces every third word in his posts with "Drone" decide what you like for you?

Yeah. I do hope that isn't the only good combat track in the new ost though

I never understood coming to a thread to bitch about games you don't play but the fun thing about the internet is that you are not required to engage people.

>Anyway, Delfs look good. Hopefully Helf trailer is really something special.

The wh2 map looks huge as fuck?

So do most of us.

That's because it is

What the fuck is this post, quoting yourself, talking about people hurting your feelings

This is literally plebbit, the fuck.

So do most people without autism, you're in the wrong place

>Let's Play
>black ark bombardment is just a top down nuke like the rest of the spells
god i hate this effects team so much

I think it needs to be a bit bigger actually.

How did battles get sped up compared to Rome 1 and Medieval 2?

Some people just like to shitpost and get (you)'s. Or are extremely bitter turks that want their historical game that include Turkey so they can feel relevant.

Kinda concerned with the lack of Helf stuff, and what we've been shown has been a bit lacking. Aside from Tyrion's stats.

Sail Queek right into Ulthuan

So I'm playing as the wood elves w Orion, my ambush chance is 100% but my army keeps getting discovered. Why

FURTHER
BEYOND

>there are anons in this thread RIGHT NOW who do not enjoy all the era of history total war as well as fantasy

Poor souls.

Makes me wonder if they're going to show a bit more of the Vortex in the HElf trailer, since it's taking them so long to release it.

It's 70% water, enjoy having most of your battles be autoresolves, enjoy the amazing ruin exploration that had a lot of work put into it to warrant this price.

Your base ambush chance is 100%, but if the enemy has an agent or lord that has some sort of ambush detection your chance gets reduced. And if there are a lot of enemies around, even with a low ambush detection chance, one of them can get lucky and spot you.

It looks pretty poor to be honest
>Black arc bombardments are just a recoloring of existing spells
>they do shit damage
>battle ends in 3 minutes
>from gameplay to visuals it looks like a moba
Kinda regretting pre ordering it

Agreed. At least his posts motivate me to stop posting on /twg/ and do something else. /twg/ is too comfy, easy to spend the day idly posting here enjoying life.

>>from gameplay to visuals it looks like a moba

It's the same gameplay and the same visuals as the first game.

If you didn't like the first game then why did you play 600 hours of it, much less pre-order the second one.

>amazing ruin exploration
>Total war game

>I buy games for a single specific feature and if that single feature is bad (subjectively speaking) it doesn't justify the price
l m a o

never got why they don't bitch at reddit. at least devs would have to listen then.

vagina bones

Haven't heard! It's a brand new feature our intern made in half an hour!

I think ambush chance mostly measures how likely you are to get an ambush battle, not how likely you are to be spotted on the grand map.

units have like 0 hp and 0 morale

Cinematic trailer maybe?

Helfs are basically going to the Empire of the New World (well rounded roster, more or less good guys) with a nice comfy start position on a literal fortress island. I love my Lizards but I will play High Elves first just to get a handle on the new mechanics.

Roll for a campaign and leave /twg/ until shitposting hour is over.

Graphical update to lightining, reflections and AA

FUCKING FINALLY

Was it just me or did those Swordmaster animations look silly as fuck? Their attacks were slow as fuck and they run really weird.

How much longer until Daemons?

I just got an A on my first project paper I was shitting bricks over for two months thinking I wouldn't pass.

Now I'm gonna play some motherfucking Total War like tomorrow won't be there boys.

>gameplay looks like a moba
Jesus. One of you morons was in the last thread as well.

>Waaah anything I don't like is a MOBA.

KYS.

Because they're dumb redditors who were banned from there, most likely.

It looked so fucking goofy, look at how they run they look like benny hill, and that downward swing LMFAO

A year and change, my man

>Black arc bombardments are just a recoloring of existing spells
As apposed to what?
>they do shit damage
If they did more damage, you'd complain about them being overpowered, they're free damage spells.
>battle ends in the 3 minutes
nice hyperbole
>from gameplay to visuals it looks like a moba
great job sounding like a complete and utter retard.

>inb4 le shill

Year at least.

>>Waaah anything I don't like is a MOBA.
TBF, DOWIII was bad because it as MOBA.

>anything I don't like is a MOBA
Really, what is wrong with people?

>it to warrant this price
you mean $46? :^)

What have those games got to do with TWW2?

>historyfags still trying to shitpost about Warhammer

There was already a cinematic trailer for TWW2 which featured the Vortex and Teclis + Spearmen.

I mean nigga, that shit even had Caledor Dragontamer in it.

>treemen
>allied with Brettonia, Empire
>trolls and norsca invading from the north
>go to intervene when Norsca besieges a city
>Brettonia reinforces, queue Tolkienesque battle full of men, elves, trees, trolls, and dragons.

Pretty fun, desu

Opposed to real naval bombardments, but what would a moba kiddy like you

Seriously don't pay more than 30 bucks for this, I just don't see the production values to justify that absurd price tag the more I see of this the more it looks like an expansion.

DoW3 was bad because it lacks content.

High Elves needs proper introduction with narrator.

>Attila combat
God I miss it, shits fun as fuck since its not over in 2 seconds like warhammer. Can pull up unitis and a much wider variety.

Warhammer wishes it had these particle effects

agreed, they could've at least had some arc firing shots from across the map with big boom-boom's, but the visual effects team has zero imagination which is obvious in how poor most of the effects look in the game (namely the magic)

DoWIII is based on 40k, the science fiction version of Warhammer. Leading up to it's release, a lot of people called it a MOBA, though the second game had more MOBA style mechanics than the third one did.

>I just don't see
That's fully subjective.

Nothing but fandoms overlap so some wounds may be still fresh. DOW III really was that bad, first game I got a refund on on Steam and I really liked DOW II.
It would be funny if CA just declared that to be the High Elf trailer.

Good job m8 have fun.

>they do shit damage
wait I thought people where complaining that spells where doing too much damage in the other thread.
wonder why. especially since the lizardmen vs helf LP lasted 8min youtube.com/watch?v=D-8RQCwevAk

It's the same engine. How can you derive the same $60 value from the game when they're reusing its largest asset?

Attila combat is only slow in chokepoints(just like any total war game). It's really fast otherwise.

>not being autistic and gathering every possible treasure

>they do shit damage
Do you want units to die even faster, leading to even shorter battles?

Its okay to be retarded user, just go do it somewhere else.

Or balance, or rotating camera, or campaign, or visuals, or sych-kills.

Dow2 didn't had literal moba multiplayer with enemy core bases or focus on overpowered heroes.

>It's really fast otherwise.
No where near as fast as TWWH1.

>they do shit damage
>If they did more damage, you'd complain about them being overpowered, they're free damage spells.

Black Arks seem quite difficult to get, and I'm betting the upgrades are similarly very expensive and take a long time. The T5 bombardment building should do some incredible damage.

Anyone who says the new footage looks "MOBA" is a full retard tho.

Naval bombardment was stupidly OP in fots for sure, but this doesn't come close.

I'm sure shit like SFO will buff it up if it's too weak.

How can you continually post about this for two months. Give it a rest. Get some air or something.

How about more damage AND LONGER BATTLES

this destroys the brain of the unimaginative

2 years, making four unique daemon armies takes time

How can battles be longer if all of the units die faster?

Those two contradict each-other.

What amazes me is the fact that you think it's just one guy.

Probably half the poeple posting right now are the same guy in your eyes.

Most field battles lasts around 5 minutes.

*ups spell damage more more damage*
*increases cooldown*
he didn't say higher dps, dummies

In total warhammer, the battle can be decided by a single charge. The only grind to the battles really is taking down a lord. You also tend to stick to a comp around getting your best units and then using that to roll your enemies over and shit diversity of units. Attila had that issue some too, but not nearly as bad as 19/20 chariot stacks.

>summer semester

Haha dumbass

why

Nope, you slow combat, you give ONE bombardment, not fucking 9 so you can click like a spastic like Darren does in that 3 minute long battle, and you get less but more meaningful strategic decisions to make

False

Some of them are stupid and whiny.

They dont run away at the sight of enemy units?

I just had a summer art class and it was the most relaxing thing I've ever done in my life. I regret all my life's choices now.

Jokes on you I paid $175 for rush order Serpent God edition