/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Waiting on the DLC edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin>News/DevelopmentsArt Collectionflickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>Soundtrack

I am going to marry Riju!

no you won't

Okay so with regards Aurie Taamu we have his love of fairies, his age (35), his cooking skills (Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land), his comments on selling meals for big bucks (TRRL) and his way with the ladies but failure to finalise it

Anything else suggesting that he is Tingle

You can't stop me!

Remove Gerudo. Hyrule for Hylians only.

I've now prevented it. I altered the universe so that she is a fictional character instead of a living being. As far as everyone will remember, it has always been this way. Such is the breadth of my prank against you.

Considering they segregate themselves by staying in the semi-inhospitable desert despite seeming to be 100% free to move into the lush fields of Hyrule or integrate into existing settlements among the Sheikah or Hylians

But she is real to me.

They cannot be given opportunities. It's only a matter of time before they multiply and expand. Prevent bigger problems while they are small.

Not anymore.
For that outburst, every woman in the damn series will share her fate. Just because I can!

Still real.

Does this game have different endings for recovering all the memories and stuff? Or does zelda always ask if you really remember her?

That final boss was fucking awful.

The ending is always the same, you just get a little extra clip where they mention that there is rebuilding work that has to be done.

Well with the roads being far safer to travel you'll get more men going to Kara Kara and more Gerudo travelling Hyrule so more chances for relationships to form and kids to be born. Gerudo will likely experience a baby boom. They'll be calling it Gerudo City in a generation or 2

>trying to masturbate while peeping on riju

If Link was asleep for 100 years, shouldn't there be a Gerudo male either alive or recently dead? Where is he and why does nobody talk about him?

maybe he was killed in the calamity and a new king will be born in the DLC

>restoration shrine takes 100 years to be heal someday from wounds nearly fatal

Ignoring "destiny/muh prophecy" type stuff, this is absolutely retarded. It would have been better to train up another knight champion from birth in 2 decades. How old is link in the game anyway, 16? And he's the best swordsman in the world?

4 options
1. The Gerudo voe is described by Rhondson as being rare rather than once a century. As a result they appear at random intervals with no set schedule
2. The Gerudo Voe is a fairytale and Ganondorf was a result of Twinrova taking advantage of that fantasy with their dark magics
3. No voe can be born whilst Ganon is "alive"
4. He was born lived and died during the 100 years

>the entire DLC is gathering guests and presents for a Gerudo baby shower

It's about Hylia's chosen one. Without her blessing they might create a damn fine knight but he won't be able to wield the Master Sword and he won't have as much vitality and endurance. Such a Champion would fail just like the best warriors from the Gerudo, Zora, Rito and Goron weren't shit in comparison to Link

Only Link can wield the master sword and only the master sword can kill Ganon. Training other knights would just be a waste.
He's supposedly the best in the world, but idk how much of that is his own skill and how much is ~the soul of the hero~

5. He (or they) exist, and just live off the map somewhere where the missing NPCs wander off to.

Isn't he the crossdressing guy in the bazaar?

There won't be any Gerudo travelling if they are exiled or killed. There will be no boom.

Rebuild Arbiters Grounds, put it in the desert and have them battle Moldugas with no weapons.

He's a bit short to be a Gerudo... but they have a pink Gerudo so variations may happen.

I doubt he wouldn't even be mentioned as the Gerudo Voe will either be the King (Ocarina) or the Guardian of the Gerudo and the desert (FSA)

Wrong eye colour
Short
No abs
Can't enter Gerudo Town as a voe
Doesn't have the nose
Every Gerudo calls him a Hylian

How would Link react if he saw Zelda wearing this?

>yfw it's Master Kohga

Silent appraisal

Stone faced silence.

Where will Hyrule gets it's fine jewellery from? Who do you think made the Hylians royalties crowns and such like? On top of that the Gerudo are likely the source of all the kind of things women want like scents as well as stylish and comfortable clothing

Also Zelda needs their support to rebuild her kingdom as they have military and economic clout and can put a good word in for her with the Goron which combined with Link's support should win her their support.

And that something has happened with Vah Ruta, hence why they're heading to Zora's Domain.

I think it would be a grander ceremony than just a "baby shower"

I can see the Rito making nice clothing and perfume too. I'd buy some.

I want to hold hands with Mipha

That's basically a hidden promo for DLC2. The Zora's domain was going on about the Champions Festival when Link was there, and then DLC2 ends up being about the champions. It begs the question about how much of this content was ready and was held back to be sold later.

Rito are traders, entertainers and messengers/carriers

I want to see some (or just one, or anything) snapshots of Link's childhood with the Zora and Mipha. Did he grow up with them? Did he just visit? Did he travel? Was he trained from very early on to be the Hero? What about his father, whom Zelda mentions?

I liked how the Snowquill armor looked. I can see them making a big fluffy scarf or musical instruments

Can anyone dump the pics / screenshots of the gerudo class on the voe? I need it for reasons

>fine jewelery
well the gorons have more gems than they know what to do with, and perfume seems more like a rito thing
I will give them fashion though

Well they've got to make clothes that allow people to safely travel their tourist attractions otherwise they can kiss tourism goodbye if no one survives the journey. Why do you think the Goron have fireproof elixirs sold at Foothill Stables and their main attraction the hotsprings are below the burn zone

Raw uncut gems. Jewellery is more than having a big gems it needs to be cut, polished and set plus the Gerudo go that extra step and draw out the power of the gem. I don't see why you'd think the Rito would be perfume when the Gerudo already have a makeup industry and it's no stretch to think it extends to perfume

But your hands will go right through. Shes a ghost. Shes D E A D.

The Gerudo need powerful perfumes to cover up all that durian

Like a lot of Hylian children, Link's dad takes frequent business trips overseas, so Link lives alone

Thanks user

get your shit together Risa

>That look at the end
"You'll do"

He must have been in Zora's Domain for a while considering all the things the Zora remember him doing

I don't think that's what's on her mind

>when your gf is called Risa

Bit concerned lads.

Would you wear this

The plaques say he already owned the helmet. He may have once had a full set of Zora armor. No knowing whether it was just him, or whether lots of people had the set at the time. It was a product they used to sell, but how many Hyleans are going to go native in the Zora's domain? I can imaging the reservoir being popular for water skiing, but none of the tourism infrastructure is located up there, so skiing probably wasn't a thing.

He dated Mipha there enough that Kodah was trying to compete for his affection, and Mipha's father knew that he and Mipha were an item. Story sounds like a school romance. They must have been cute at the prom.

Hard to guess the reason for his visit in the cut scene, but it would seem to just be that he wanted to be there. Work is in Hyrule, but Mipha is in the Zora's domain.

There may be a reason to believe the cabin at the reservoir was Link's. Of course there is also some lone home ruins west of Kakariko that looks a lot like ruins of what a Link family house would probably be like based on past games. No real knowing where Link lived, but his job was at the castle.

No. I might buy this for a girl.

no

I'd wear this

Like, to the gym? Sure. But nowhere else.

>You will never give Urbosa a sponge bath after she finishes at a gym.

>you have to ask her to move because you can't reach all of her back

I wonder how the Gerudo train to get such results. all we hear is about them running laps around the desert as punishment and how tough Barta and Pokki are for travelling such vast distances on foot or in the desert heat

Do they have a gym or is every Gerudo doing 100 push ups, 100 squats ... every day

Doing 100 of anything is useless for muscle building and just becomes endurance training at that point. I've never seen a Gerudo gym, so more likely a varied bodyweight routine with intense exercises like one-armed decline pushups and pistol squats, plus a shitton of protein in their diets
t. Veeky Forumsizen

Kodah should have won

>"Climb"

their diet seems to consist of meat, mushrooms and fruit if the street food is anything to go by

I need to do some bodyweight routines, it's unacceptable that Riju is more fit than I am

They had that obstacle course slash monster pit in Ocarina of Time and horseback archery.

Have you ever seen a Hylian Guard without his armor? (Aside from Link.) Who's to say that they're not that toned as well?

>ywn lose an armwrestling match to riju

it's not a question of the guards being ripped. Everyone is ripped to the point that being ripped is considered an essential of being Gerudo

>other girls would find you attractive, but not me
I'm not buying it

so what would happen if you stuck your head over the console and let the drop fall into your mouth and swallowed?

Ploka seems to forget that Hylians whupped Gerudo ass at multiple points in the past. Although I wouldn't blame her for ignoring the shitshow that happened to the Sand Goddess Temple in Twilight Princess. I'm sorry, I mean the "Arbiter's Grounds".

"YOU'RE UGLY AS FUCK! (except I find you cute in a weak sort of way)"?

Enlightenment.

it'd taste like a Switch catridge

Dont know if my Wii U is fucked or my TV is fucked or my Wii U gamepad is fucked, but when any character has an audio talking scene I can only hear the speech when I'm switched to the gamepad (but I can't hear the music or its really low volume). When I switch to TV I can hear the music but no talking. It's patched to 1.3.1.

You would immediately foam at the mouth and collapse dead

It prints the map on your insides.

From what I gather of their history the Gerudo occasionally raided the Hylians and visited their towns to find boyfriends. The latter probably explaining why they weren't punished for the former. It was only with Ganondorf that they actually went to war with one another and the Gerudo got their asses kicked. Since then I gather they avoided each other until one or both of them were willing to negotiate for peace

Also for a 100 years the only people Gerudo would be exposed to stronger than them that they interact with would be the Goron. They have limited interaction with the Zora

Sounds like you're going to have to send it off to Nintendo

>visited their towns to find boyfriends
After a violent raid? That's a funny way of saying "chained together and forced to go on a death march through the desert and any survivors were used as sex slaves"

What's the general consensus on Hyrule: Total War?

She was saying she imagines Voe might find you attractive not that she personally could see your appeal. There's no implied lesbianism among the Gerudo

Some guys head canon which is directly contradicted in several places by the Zelda games. Don't give a shit about the game and the lore is worse than the official canon

>There's no implied lesbianism among the Gerudo
Am I being memed? This screencap is dripping with sexual tension

oooooooooo