Dream Car Thread

I'm a poorfag but god damn it I want one of these

Why? So you can scrape the shit out of it on speedbumps? And can’t take your friends with you? All the whilst looking like a nigger?

>And can’t take your friends with you
I don't have friends

I find black Murcielago to look way better.

>unironically wants the basic NBA hooptie

/thread

>S-Klasse
damn you are basic

That's kinda pathetic user. Get better dreams.

911 GT3 RS in Manual.
S15 Silvia.
RX-7 FD.
Type X 180SX.
68 Mustang Fastback.
E63 M6.

I want so many. But if I had to pick one, and I would always be able to fix it no matter what, probably the S15 or the FD. It's so hard to pick between them.

I want the upcoming 718 gt4 that has the engine from the 911 gt3

this is what commuter tards think

>tfw no qt NSX waifu to drive

But why? The only thing they're good for is getting the attention of random people you don't know and whose opinion you shouldn't care about unless you have crippling ego problems. Grow up and lrn2comfy. You're going to be stuck in traffic and/or can't speed much because of road conditions/safety anyway, so you may as well get a fancy luxoboat instead of a bumpy, hot, noisy ermahgerd raec car 4 da street.

Pic related is about 1000x smarter than just about any lambo.

my next car is gonna be a biturbo cl63amg

i love the styling comfort exclusivity
its the most mercedes car ever

Rate my dream garage

Once upon a time I lusted after one of these, pining for the day that they would depreciate to the point where I could get one. Then I found out that a new set of tires is $12,000.

Fuck that shit. Even if I was a billionaire, I'd feel like a fool if I put myself in a situation where I had to shell out 12k for fucking tires.

give the wife a twingo

>he wants a 'successful realtor lady' car
I've never seen a guy drive one of those.

no? Tirerack shows it's only $2500 for a full set.

im 2/6 of the way to my full dreamcar garage

Not the foam filled, noise reducing ones I bet.
>please tell me I'm wrong

Already have my dream car ;)

perfection

>detailer larping as an onwer

That's my garage, poor user ;)

Cool car and dubldubs, user.

Anyone that doesn't want a race car has the wrong opinion

personally i would have dropped that cash on a countach instead but at least you did it user

if a street legal 787b existed i would agree with you

>2000GT
>1st gen NSX
Godspeed

The 787b is a meme car it's not actually good

>nu-lambo tennage swaggot youtuber car
Why not a diablo faggot

t. pleb

"My favourite racecar is the dorito brap mobile that only won because the bop rules were fucking retarded but that doesn't matter because the rotary is the best engine of all time it's litterally triangles brap brap listen it sounds like an f1 car brap brap"

Litteraly kill yourself.

even so it still won le man and nothing else sounds like it. the mk4 supra, r34 and 86 are meme cars too but that doesn't keep people from flinging money at them

stop liking what i dont like - the post

So what? I earn less than $1500 a month too yet after years and years of searching I finally found a Lamborghini I could afford. If you really, REALLY want a car you'll stop at nothing and do whatever it takes to make your dream into a reality. No matter what anyone else says to convince you otherwise.

Nothing else sounds like it because it sounds boring. It isn't even the best sounding group c car.

Why are you so butthurt?
It has an iconic livery, it sounds fucking amazing and it won LeMans, can you imagine, it won fucking LeMans.

you do realize even rotary guys know rotary is shit mechanically right? that's not the point of wanting one

I demand an update!

>convertible
go back to sucking dicks for money you faggot and you might be able to get one.

For me? E30 M3 Evo II

still wondering what the fuck you're doing here if you can afford a lambo. Don't you have stocks to buy and sell?

That was my dream car when I was 15, but then I realized that I'll never be able to afford one. Also, now I wouldn't like the attention it would bring. My dream car is very attainable, I just need to get a garage first for when it breaks down.

Sadly, they're pretty expensive nowadays

but a beat is like 3k and basically the same car just not as powerful, but a swap can fix that if you feel brave enough

The Beat is fun, but i want a comfy NSX for road trips

if you gona waste your money atleast have some good taste ffs

>attracts carnappers or just criminals in general
No way. Even if I were very rich. The wealthier you are, the more is your life in danger.

I've got several dream cars but the most affordable ones are a 240sx or an S2K

>Brazilian cumshots his sexy redhead Japanese girlfriend

My dream car is less and less obtainable each year. The only thing stopping me from buying one now is that I have to pay for college for another 4 terms.

Every time I think about the Gallardo Spyder I watch the Top Gear review and want one even more. Such a fucking awesome car

To add to the thread, I need a GT3 Touring in my life at some point. All of the performance with none of the attention.

op are you 12 years old?

You must be high if the idea of rowing through the gears on a RWD Gallardo with a gated manual doesn't make your dick hard.

i guess you can't buy taste

You could have just bought a bodykit for your Fiero.

>a Lamborghini I could afford
I think that's a Fiero.
Or is it next to the Fiero?

I always wanted one of these my dudes~

t. they are literally non existent in the shithole where I live

L O N G T A I L

Post the timestamp faggot. I’ve seen these photos on the net already.

top tier taste

the nice thing about rotary is you're gonna have to fix it anyway, so long as you find a body in good shape i mean you're fine