Who else /drives a econobox but pushes it to the limit/ here?

Who else /drives a econobox but pushes it to the limit/ here?

My car has a 1.0 liter engine from 1999 so none of that super efficient shit.
I can hardly overtake trucks

As a matter of fact the car posted in the OP can be outfitted with a 1.0 engine that gives double the HP mine has.

Feels cucked

2002 Honda CR-V. Not necessarily an econobox but I sure push that lil bastard hard. FWD, 160 hp, 162 ft/lbs torque, it's honestly a blast. A bit too much body roll if I'm being honest.

Reporting in.
>2007 Peugeot 207 S
>1.4
>72hp 10 years ago.
Corner speed is everything; driving hard is the only way to prevent death by boredom

Me

Hello

Oh shit.

Did it even brake at that point? i've experienced brake fade on mine and it was a bit scary

This 16V on the side is the symbol of the invincible legend! Can you get close enough to read it?

How cracked is your engine block so far?

Not mine, was my friends, mine were basically the same but his caught on fire literally. I had no rear brakes due to massive heat soak on drums, and pretty shitty braking in the front.

None because unlike you I keep up with the news and had the headgasket replaced for free because of recall :)

Focus' braking is less than stellar. I got drums in the back as well, I want to pull a rear disk system from a wrecked car but I haven't found a compatible one (rear disks + short parking brake cable)

Yeah I want to do the same on my civic but I can't be fucked right now. I had to use my brakes way more than I needed to and should have, was really unfamiliar with the road we were on and was down hill. Drum brakes work fine but definitely not for the shit we do.

That's because ecoboost technologies.

ecobeast*

>50 kW 10 years ago
>93 Nm 10 years ago
Still loves beeing reved, still does 175 km/h verry often.

2nd gen Fit Sport.
It's classic VTEC. A high-revving shitbox that can take a surprising beating.

Still waiting for Honda to give me my Fit Si.

>70hp on a good day

Acceleration so painful the secret is to never slow down

I like the 2nd gen Fits.
1st gens are too boxy and the more recent ones look like fucking eggs but 2nd gens look the most sporty to me.

>sub 7k redline
>high revving

Maybe you mean you have to rev it up high to get it to move?

Diesel?

Hey Josh

>driving friends new gay corolla
>steering is numb
>suspension is soft
>no power
>tons of body roll

I couldn't tell if the car was at or near its limits in corners, 0/10

03 Sonata V6
It protests all the way to the redline but it'll get there.
Surprisingly throaty engine note for a shitbox. I'm used to the raspy V6 in my old Lumina.

hope thats a rental cuz u gonna fuck shit up if u dont let them cool evenly

Alto K10.

Comfy and cozy AF, it can overtake everything on the road, 0-100 km/h in 5.4 seconds. Has USB and audio jack. 20km per liter of 93 octans gasoline. Cost about 10k usd in equivalent and in 4 years can be sold for at least 6k. Can fit 3 to 4 bitches, can be fixed with a Phillips screwdriver, doesn't even have ac and it's pure mecanichal driving, not that faggotry ADAS and almost autonomous POS that you drive.

It's called Bad Berta.

2001 beetle. I haven't been driving it since getting a new car but I drove it hard as fuck since I hated it.

Why not just buy a better performing car if you want to flog it? You'd probably use less fuel for the same speed.

Dosen't the 2nd gen Crvs have a detuned K24? It is a pretty good engine desu

Oh yeah lemme just pick a high performance car from the sports car tree where they grow for free. Should I get a Lambo or a Ferrari? Maybe an Aston if I want something more comfortable. Screw that, I'm getting a top of the line Porsche 911.

NIgga I can barely afford my college payments, I don't have money for a nicer car.

or just buy a slightly older RWD car that has good aftermarket?

>1.5L SOHC
>torque of a rotary, redline of a truck
>Korean-built
>burns oil like a motherfucker
>fwd
BUT
>manual
>roughly 2.3k lbs
>surprisingly good intake sound at WOT
>can still burn rubber if I rev it high and drop the clutch fast
It’s fun to powershift past normies at stoplights

I bet you grew up in a nice, well-to-do upper middle class family and never had to worry about spending time and money on things.

No. My current car cost $6000. The idea that you go straight from cuckboxes to supercars tells me that you may have autism tho