>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Abr3F4WY4cw
fecompendium.com/submission/sully/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ELISE!

Severa's cute grumpy face! It's her signature!

IF THIS IS WAR SO BE IT

Kill yourself Tyler. She's shit.

best imouto

>52HP faye with panic ploy
fuck bladememes.

CYL next week which means magvel never again

Post your inventory. How is summer treating you ?

Is Valter going to be a bonus unit in the next TT or arena season?

I want to be Alfonse's wife and have his children!

Do you think Innes and Ephraim ever had a dick measuring contest?

Creampie Clair.

Alright everyone, post your first 5* unit and post your latest 5* right next to them.

>Greys used goods

>nothing but cute OPs today
If a hurricane wasn't about to fuck me up I'd say today might be a nice day.

>two elise threads in a row
truly we have been blessed

Arena for sure, TT only if they have a Magvel one.

do not fuck little sisters

Need some friends for daily feathers.
ID 7354500113

Is it okay to love a video game character?

I've spent every single free summer orb saved across the last 4 months sniping for S!Corrin.
I do not have S!Corrin.

That is how summer is treating me.

Omg user
Cheer up!

added

Julia and Elise OP's

Today is a Cuties in the OP day

Remember that if you prefer Conquest over Birthright you are a literal neo nazi euro white supremacist.

i have 4*+9 hana ready for firesweep sword and these are the final builds i can have for her

which is better? 46 speed overkill?

worst healer

Roy WILL be the best CYL Unit. Screencap this.

>Fates.
Who gives a shit. All 3 are shit.

How good is +Attack/-Defense Innes, and how does he compare to +Speed/-Res Innes?

Now that's dedication

46 speed is overdoing it. Nothing fast enough to avoid that double has the def/hp to survive 60atk

What the fuck is this outfit?
Fucking semen slurping dragonkin

What if the little sisters are fucking each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=Abr3F4WY4cw

Can brave bow Clarisse clear those fliers from Valter Infernal?
Planing on 5* her.

what about this little sister

>is +10
>cannot reach 50 atk
boy

>expecting ISIS to cuck their very own Lightning two Seasonal Banners in a row
my, but you're a hopeful one

THIS

I like both because I can marry Midori in both.

>-res

he's supposed to be a mage tank, +atk/-def is better

Very good unit I think.

>brave axe w/ base 29 atk

If they really loved her, they would have given her slaying axe and quick riposte.

>login two days ago, get 15 feathers
>login yesterday, get 14 feathers
>login today, get 15 feathers
>0 change in my friend list
What happened, and how?

L....Lewd

50 speed is the new 40 with flymemes taking off

>fecompendium.com/submission/sully/

Thanks I will.
Shitposting in /feg/ will get me through the storm.

t. Lilina

LaD or fury for Linde?

We live in a world where Half Life 3 was cancelled, and weeb games like Fire Emblem cause cancer like this video to be made.

The tumblr ones are worse than the just plain bad ones because the potential for them to not be shit is there, but an awful style fucks it up.

how would the independent dyke who don't need no man not attract the worst type of tumblr artist

LaD all the way

wrong easy example ryoma gets 41 speed 30 def 41 hp with his normal fury set up he doesn't die

This Ike was my first pull, my first 5 orbs, he is +Atk -HP.
>-Atk +HP Tana
She is still a godess and i like her this way too.

I love how people brainstome these amazing glass cannons with so much setup when a neutral Atk Reindhart with Death Blow 2 and glued to a 4* Olivia is still enough to kill 80% of things in the arena.

I don't think they are trying too much with the Lords for the spin offs. Though the Warrior twins would have been better design wise if they didn't have that awful shade of yellow and if Warriors didn't tried to mimic Kozaki's artstyle in 3D. Seriously most the characters in Warriors look awful.
The Askr siblings are okay but Alphonse looks nothing special compared to the multiple blue haired Lords in the series.
At least him not wanting to make friends with the Heroes compared to the other Lords is quite new I guess.

Story wise for the main ones, one of Corrin's problems is about him being an avatar and about Fates' atrocious story too. I think that IS might be scared about giving us a Lord with a personality much different than the previous ones thinking that the character could be hated or something. Female Lords seem to be treated like garbage or suffer from a lack of screentimes generally compared to the male ones for whatever reasons as well.
Then again it seems that IS is trying to innovate for now in terms of worldbuilding and even gameplay mechanics as we could have seen with SoV so it's possible we would get a different and hopefully a much better Lord.

Don't look at Nyx

>rolled an 5 star Nowi
>+attack -spd
can quick riposte save this

You act as if Half Life 3 was ever going to come out in the first place.

Do I build Fae like a green Nowi?

Reminder that Awakening is still the best in the series, it still saved the franchise and nobody cared about your slow, outdated games before it.

People brainstorm how to make cute girls usable. Not everything is about OPTIMUM PVP WIN HARD you insufferable tourneyfag. Go back to pokemon.

4*+10 hana is on the arena bonus rotation(like all 1* and 2* units) and is worth more points than a horse cav and dancer especially with db2 and 4*

retard kys

>it's literally the exact same as regular Roy but Binding Blade is now 1-2 range with distant counter, armored blow, warding blow, renewal and dragon effectiveness built in.

I hope CYL variants stay as a permanent part of the pool instead of acting as psuedo seasonals, but they're probably going to shove them around at random intervals like Gilgamesh or something.

>Lucina gets great stat spread and lots of utility through Falchion
>Ike gets DC and heavy blade
>Lyn gets great spd and build in Desperation
>Roy gets used as TA fodder
>Binding blade isn't even effective against dragons
Is it time for /our boy/ to finally be redeemed?

mines the same and she's perfectly fine without it

That's the best one so far.

So were really not getting another SS banner? The next 4 units from the leaked catalog of heroes are the CYL ones?

>dragon effectiveness
But can he slay a god?

W-why

post yours my dude

you build all dragons the same except for probably kamui but shes shit so i dont even care

lightning breath ta3/fury qr

>magvel fags actually believed this

There isn't even real PvP
This is just minmaxing for the sake of convenience
Also I don't have Chad

Still better than her Heroes art

>mfw they give him the same sword but DC as his A

>My favourite character hasn't had art submitted for this yet
>Each time I'm reminded this exists I have to worry that they've been tumblr'd

Is there a single mainline FE character that can beat Al?

And I don't mean Al with just the Binding Blade. I mean Al with both the Binding Blade and Al's Sword at the same time, with his inner angst giving him access to his most powerful super saiyan dragon form and his big-titted waifu healing him. I'm talking about Al with the Fire Emblem giving him his promoted longer-haired form that never smiles and having his best friends Niime and Athos on speed-dial to come in and help at a moment's notice. I'm talking about Al after the power of friendship revived him from the dead and everyone acknowledged how cool, handsome and perfect he is and was finished his training with the best swordsman in all of Elibe that only he ever knew.

Fuck OFF, Hoy.

OH GOD SHE LOOKS LIKE A GREMLIN

Assuming you actually want to minmax your points and not the kill count, Rein is not the way to go. He's absolute shit when it comes to the scoring.

dragonlolis are really slow tbqh, I don't get why people say +spd is better

When will he come to Heroes?

>not pasting Wrys in the background too
YHVH wouldn't be proud

Fuck I should have listened to you. What the fuck is that shit

Kliff

Madara Uchiha.

>same sword
>but his A skill is Distant Attack and can't be inherited

DELET

Why?

I'm only mad because I just recently rolled a 5* Roy from the BHB banner, and probably won't be able to upgrade him into the CYL variant unless they do something special with that. Even worse with Lyn, since even if that IS an option, I haven't used mine since much the pre-SI days so she's got single digit HM that would go to waste.

GG

HOY
We had a few blessing tho