/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Enhanced edition.

>which server is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask any Moebro for invite, we idle east of Prontera tool dealer.
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

it's ded jim, just accept it

let it go

what took you so long!

I don't get this pic

I can't move on.

Why even post?

Until /rog/ makes up its fucking mind and stick to a server for more than a week, then maybe it wouldn't be so ded.

we've been on origin for a month

rev up another excuse

Serious question. With new servers opening every once in awhile do we ever consider starting on them as a guild? Or is the risk of it dying too much. Because Origins is kind of light on players atm

>Flavor of the month is so much better than flavor of the week

If you're only going to stick around for a month in a low rate server, why even bother?

The thing that upsets me about origins and a lot of other servers is that dual client is allowed. I feel like it kills the core of what the game is supposed to be. And by not doing it I'm gimping myself.

Origins have been around for a year and a lot of server with 100 players 24/7 last for years, or never closed.

Are you new to RO?

no one has quit origins

No, I'm Chains. Obviously.

when a decent server gets launched yes

but at the same time 99% of the servers that come out are mid/high rate and those die out really quick

right now there's legit no decent servers to play trans on for example

>no one has quit origins
I'm about to. It's gotten boring lately

Who are you? And from what I hear a lot of people started working. I'm bad at the game but want to play.

>play pre-re or pre-trans
>realize i've seen every nook and cranny of the game
>decide to try out renewal
>every class has broken skills and once you get to 3rd class the gameplay becomes rubbish beyond limits
How long has renewal been out? 10 years?

And there's still no fucking server with trans with third jobs that are more supportive-skills to already existing ones instead of this "replaces your everything else" skilltree

>"replaces your everything else" skilltree
That's exactly what I have about keknewal. I want improved/more skills, not play a different class.

>swordies went from swords > to knights who would either go swords or spears > to lord knights who were all about spears > to rune knights who were all about MAGIJCKS DRAGON BREAF DRAONG BREAF DRAGON BREAF

>"replaces your everything else" skilltree
Same. I can deal with broken balance. I can't deal with the new class making your old class pointless purely by design. Trans was broken, but it enhanced your build playstyle. Not replaced it. That made it okay.

As bad as trans can be, content was consistent, Assassins getting a poison that buffs then, Monks now can summon 5 spheres at once, Priests get a better buff and so on.

wait... isn't that the opposite of what

ohhh that's the joke. Hah.

Dude, is bugged and "fixed" graphics, get your eyes checked, bro.

TV = bad quality
BluRayDisk = better quality
Look at the borders

who the fuck calls blurays "BD" anyway

>who the fuck calls bluray disks "BD" anyway
Literally everyone but you.

I've never heard this BD shit before

Weebs. BD is the acronym Japs use. I was so used to the Japanese way of referring to blu-rays that when I would go to download western stuff I would have trouble finding rips until I remembered to stop using BD.

y'all I'm sorry for your loss

Fuck weebs and fuck nips

How have you ended up here, little Redditor? Are you lost?

Been here for longer than you

>cuckolded by your own clique
many such cases, sad!

>man, I hate anime, japan and weebs!
>btw, I've been here when there was only animeweeb boards
Cool story bro.

The board for japshit is over there >>>>

But all boards were about "japshit" when you were here before me. Why do you hate yourself so much? Is due the mental retardation?

is the sign quest doable in origins?

also is biocannibalism worth/fun?

Don't forget! Weebs don't know how much storage BlueRayDisks have, so animeme producers leave them mostly empty to sell more of them.