/dg/ - Destiny General

PC Beta early access on the 28th, open access on the 29th, ends on the 31st. Same content as the console beta, except Control is on a new map and some mechanics balancing has occurred.

>>>NEWSRESET INFOMAXIMUM FAGGOTRY AKA CLANSLINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD FOR PEOPLE TOO RETARDED TO USE SEARCH AND/OR ARCHIVE

first for virgin titans

Titans are too pure.

I just remembered this awesome art someone from /dg/ did for my clan.

If you're still around, thanks again for this. I wish I had a way to use it in game.

Was bungie too afraid of dick banners or why couldn't we just upload pictures to use them as standards?

That's probably EXACTLY why.

Fuck off dragoneye

>someone from /dg/ did this

name them because this is some awful shit

>Looks like Hardlight
>Sounds like Hardlight
>Behaves like Hardlight

>I t-think a-all o-omolon rifles c-can r-ricochet.

Does defenseforce denial know no bounds?

I don't know if they had a name.
And how is this awful? My clan is the Princes of the Universe. This is literally perfect for us.

maybe he just doesn't want to believe that bungo is stupid enough to bring back one of the most useless exotics of all time for the fucking sequel.

>Feedback Fence shown
>Taikonaut shown
>Starfire protocol shown

>M-maybe he doesn't w-want to believe t-they w-will bring back e-exotics.

I'm downloading the beta, we'll see how it is.

The only acceptable waifu is Variks

I want to be finger blasted by all four of Variks' hands

>taikonaut
woo time for Marathon
calm down BV

cool, i love how you're extrapolating my argument wrongly because you can't read.

Are you gonna miss the tower?

Hardlight is great you triplenigger

You're argument was:
>maybe he just doesn't want to believe that bungo is stupid enough to bring back one of the most useless exotics

You were implying his entire opinion in based around the belief that only one exotic is returning, or at least that is the only condition under which your argument is valid, when we've clearly seen enough to safely assume most, if not all exotics are coming back.

1: "I love how" is a retard's argument, you don't love anything, you just don't have an argument so you pretend to understand mine so that you can justify your little feelgood response.

2: You extrapolated my argument wrongly because you can't read, so the irony here is more than a little obvious.

3: Whenever you choose to get your head out of your ass, its possible to dislodge it and live out the rest of your life not being a pompous prick.

4: You're on the internet, cut the pretentious act, nobody is buying that you're anything more than a basement dwelling faggot.

hehe 69

>system a relative toaster
>not sure if i'll be able to play game decently

I have a 750ti, an i5-6600 and 8gb of ram how fucked am i

Oh sweet, you playing Starfinder too? Man the Kasatha are such a unique race. I'm thinking of rolling a Kasathan Solarion.

You can probably play it on about the same level as the Xbone

how am I looking for destiny 2 guys

Near High 60 fps

>having an onboard optical drive
>2017
Everyone at least has to fuck up big sometimes.

Jade rabbit.

Right and proper shove it up your ass and fuck back off to /g/ where you came from.

You're at the farm and this guy comes back from the dead and slaps your gf's ass from a mile away. What do?

seeing as how recommended speccs called for a 970, you should be fine. apparently the PC version is very well optimized. just to be sure, play the beta

whats wrong with a optical drive? I have old games i still want to play and they require an optical drive

They will probably be eververse.

nothing wrong with having an optical, it's useful for me because I can borrow movies from the local library
more than powerful enough to max the game I think

I use a bluray drive to copy my movie collection onto my hard drives, I also occasionally backup important documents onto bluray because it's a lot easier using 1 bluray for 30-50GB then it is a handful of DVDs.

oh fuck thats good. now get me a Bray emblem

>79MB/s
>630mbps+
school internet?

Yeah I just don't wanna drop the dosh if I can't actually play it smoothly is all. I'll wait for some feedback from other toaster losers and see how it goes for them

Worth the chuckle.

But anyway, fuck /g/. My origin was /k/.

you don't have to drop any dosh to play the open beta from the 29th to the 31st. pre-ordering only gives you access a day earlier.

The last week twab previewing the new site layout/app showed the can't stop the signal emblem on the D2 account in the mockup.

I hope that's a hint the code/promo emblems carry over into D2.

I know D1 earned stuff doesn't, but things you got from the shop, streaming, E3, etc...

The reason for that is image related.

Before the site was updated the code section was divided into "Destiny 2" which held the beta code, and "Destiny 1" which held all the D1 emblem codes.

Right now its divided into the "Destiny 2 Beta" which has the beta code. and "Offers" which is no longer labeled as "Destiny 1"

Beta is free starting day 2. No pre-order needed.

>/k/
>firearms
>Not nightstalker irl

It was a joke guys. The tower I built recently doesn't have an internal optical drive. But I took an external optical drive that was a spare from work.

But from working in IT I hate dealing with optical drives and people who desire them almost as much as I hate printers.

>It was a joke guys.
Which part? There was no setup, no punchline, no humor, its just you greentexting the year and user's possession of an optical drive.

>it was a joke
>Goes to explain how he hates everything related to it

So its not so much a joke as it is just your autistic meltdown.

Hunters are rangebabies. Hammer Bros a best. (I don't have any images of my dakka on my telephony device)

Anytime someone greentexts a year it is a joke. I will never consider it otherwise.

I am in fact a puddle. Why so defensive about internal optical media drives?

>Anytime someone greentexts a year it is a joke.
>I will never consider it otherwise.
Pure autism.

>Having a meltdown over a drive.

user are you okay? Want me to call your mommy? Maybe having tendie and a juicebox will calm you down?

>using autism as an insult
>posting on Veeky Forums in 2017

Hahaha, relax, it was just a joke, why so defensive about being called autistic?

If you read the post you would know I have an external optical drive. So who is the one having a meltdown here?

Not defensive. It isn't something I consider insulting or a negative factor. Just stopped by /dg/ for a change of scenery.

>So who is the one having a meltdown here?
Still you.

>I hate dealing with optical drives and people who desire them almost as much as I hate printers.

Your damage control just makes your meltdown more obvious.

Can you be in more than one clan? I'm moving to PC but I still want to keep in touch with xbox memes

>Came to /dg/ specifrically to cry how much he hates optical drives.
>Goes on a full damage control over his meltdown.

Autism.

>Can you be in more than one clan?

Leave them and have a better life in a new environment.

If you guys were projecting anymore I'd think I was at a movie theater.

P sure that you can be in one per system/account. Which is heartily disappointing.

>Muh projection.
Wew lad, this guy is so fuming mad he's pulling out all the stops now.

I mean I guess? Not really? I mean I know this is a great place for shitposting but you guys aren't even creative here. /disappointing

Damage control at maximum.

You need to calm down user, anger lingers, breathe, relax.

What happened to that autistic rper "trap gf" or whatever his name was

>he thinks I am not relaxed
>breathing? Maybe not, unimportant
>thinks I'm angry
>not watching a gorgeous view of some mountains in clouds as I shitpost on my phone at my squishy government job

Woo lordy. Maybe we could talk about Destiny. Otherwise I might get in trouble for all the laughing I'm doing.

user please calm down, you're so upset right now you're rambling.

Yeah, it's going to probably be exotic. But that doesn't mean omalon's gimmick isn't going to be ricochet rounds, same as how veist had fast reloads on empty mags.

I hope we get more than just veist as a new foundry.

In D1 you can have one clan for xbx and another for PSN

I think you can tie a xbl account with the boner clan and link your blizz account with the pc clan, just for anyone wondering about the same issue.

In D1 it was just a profile tag.

Still not talking about Destiny, I see. Oh well. I guess shitposting is still just shitposting.

Given the total rework of the existing 3 foundries, I doubt Veist will be the only
One, but probably the only new one at launch.

And I don't think Omolon will be about ricochet rounds. All Energy, All the Time. Probably continuing the trend of perks that interact more with abilities.

>Still not talking about Destiny, I see. Oh well. I guess shitposting is still just shitposting.
Bro, you're the one who came to destiny general to have your little optical drive meltdown, why don't you take a deep breath and calm down?

>still calm
>not the one forcing the conversation to perpetually stay about something that was neither a meltdown nor about optical drives

But it wasn't cross system? Is there anywhere that has a clear set of details about clans and multi-platform users?

You can put different accounts in different (or the same) clans. I Know I currently am.

>I was only 40,000 years old

>I'm calm
>I'm calm
>I'm still calm
>I was never upset
Is that why you have this uncontrollable obsession to convince us? Bro, Anger lingers, if you don't let it go it will stick around. You wanna talk about destiny? Lets, stop trying to convice us you're not upset, you're only proving your meltdown further. Relax bro, you said its just a joke right? Why are you still so triggered over it then?

Stop trying to win arguments and post Destiny

I don't have to convince anyone. It's just a chuckle how you get strung along. But yes. I would like to engage about Destiny.

What class do you main and how do you feel about their changes going into D2?

FUCKING GUARDIANS GET BACK HERE

I found a picture that is relevant on my telephony device.

5th Barrel

i really like this set

Warlock. Didn't like either of the available subclasses. I don't anticipate liking devour, but flame dawnblade might be good with exploding palm and extended supers. Maybe with the buffed pve damage chaos will be as good as I hoped.

Mostly I'm just glad stormcaller is back. I'll cry if feedback didn't make it as part of it though. There was nothing more satisfying than counterpunching a thrall and getting 3 kills.

>flash/burn/suppress gl options
Juicy.

I hope there's one like melting point punch where they take increased damage.

Titan main myself. Totally understand those feelings about the Warlock, though. My secondary character is Warlock, and in the Beta I really didn't like the sol!Lock until I figured out how much air combat you could do. Bad for PvP though.

I am really curious about the third subclasses getting reworked though. Never got into arc!Lock myself because I didn't enjoy the super.

Does rounds per minute take reloading into account because if so that's a pretty fast reload

i agree, both of the subclasses felt really weak to me. on the other hand sentunel and striker were crazy powerful and way more fun in my opinion. i hate switching so late but i dont think i'm going to be playing warlock in destiny 2

that flashbang launcher along with strikers two flashbangs is going to be so much fun in crucible

>I didn't enjoy zipping around deleting everything
What is wrong with you?

I WANT TO DEFEND FAILSAFE!!

I didn't really care for sentinel at all, but striker felt perfect. 2 new and improved pulse grenades charged by shoulder charge AoE? Roaming fists/suncharge? There was nothing that felt disappointing. I'll probably switch mains if there exists an exotic that instantly drops the barricade when you land a shoulder.

I want to connect to all Failsafe's sockets and use all her ports. I want to unzip her archives, strip her symbols, and touch all her files. I want to call Failsafe's functions until she overflows her stack. I want to plug my dongle into her slot and fork her processes all night long, crashing her system over and over. I want to access her backdoor, mount her drives, and run her processes until she overheats.

i kinda agree with him though, sometimes its hard to like a subclass if you dont like the theme of it. i cant play warlock any more because i just dont like the whole "mage" theme any more, i just cant play mages in games, i never liked mages in games. titans on the other hand i like more because the armor and overall design of the class is a bit more grounded and not too many "fantasy" elements to it. warlock for me now is one of those things that will still look "cool" to you but you have not interest in playing.

sentinel was cool to me but i can see how some people would not like it. i thought it lasted longer than some of the other roaming supers too, i dont know if thats right though

from the gameplay video of the guy using the void pulse rifle, devour looks pretty good. the effect is on a nine second timer but it goes right back up to nine on each kill, which means that as long as there is stuff to kill, you can have the effect on pretty much forever

I want to learn about Nessus with Failsafe!