Shitty location thread?

Shitty location thread?
Il start Canada Ontario Hamilton area
>shit roads
>no street racing
>everything is expensive
>insurance

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1BK1e1rFrq7-OgyvoKPYpMb-AeL0&hl=en_US&ll=43.283493173546105,-79.92818699999998&z=11
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=15pJCezjUkjBPZWimbeC7Wkm7tXU&hl=en&ll=43.284141587381754,-79.92982849999999&z=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumbass you have the ontario nurburgring

Northern Delaware.
>Too populated/urbanized, just enough traffic to always be annoying
>Too many shitty drivers
>Inundated by just as many MD and NJ drivers as actual Delawareans
>No good tooj or scenery to speak of within a 2-hour radius (at least that I've found)
>Thievery is a legit concern, especially for motorcycles

Only moved here to have a short commute to work, but I'll probably be hopping the border back into PA when my lease is up even if it means a 45-plus minute commute

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1BK1e1rFrq7-OgyvoKPYpMb-AeL0&hl=en_US&ll=43.283493173546105,-79.92818699999998&z=11

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=15pJCezjUkjBPZWimbeC7Wkm7tXU&hl=en&ll=43.284141587381754,-79.92982849999999&z=11

Las Vegas
>shitty unfinished/old roads every half mile
>chinks everywhere
>asshole arab taxi drivers always tailgate you and cut you off
>absolutely zero interesting roads to drive on
>terrible urban planning
>traffic, traffic, traffic

get me out of here please

Sacramento, CA
>expensive insurance
>no relatively nearby touge
>traffic increasing steadily year by year thanks to Bay Area faggots moving in for cheaper rent
>have to dodge either shitty gook, nigger, Mexican, or soccer mom drivers depending on which part of the city you’re in
>CHP headquarters located here so speeding on the freeway is extremely risking unless you’re a problem minority they don’t want to deal with due to it being too much paperwork
>smog every 2 years
Fuck commiefornia, we’re essentially the left’s blue pill experiment gone horribly wrong. Yet the majority of voters and lawmakers have their heads too far up their liberal asses to look around for a moment to see just how fucked up it’s become thanks to their constant shilling of “diversity.”

not to mention
>absolutely ridiculous insurance rates thanks to high concentration of shit drivers

Midwest, Great Lakes region
>boring, long flat roads
>police/hwp everywhere
>60mph highway speed limits
>absolutely shit roads (MI and PA specifically)
>perpetual construction everywhere
>shitty drivers on their cell phones doing 40 on the highways
>no good mountain/hilly areas to drive fast in or good places to do hektik skidz

I don't know if I'm just super jaded but I can't think of a single positive.
At least if I lived out west in the desert I could floor it on those longass stretches of open road and listen to some outrun and have an enjoyable time, can't get that same feeling while driving through fucking Cleveland or Detroit or god forbid through farm country

Corpus Christi Texas
>every road is completely straight
>The one scenic route next to the water is perpetually under construction
>plenty of fun quiet back roads, but ruined by neglect and potholes
>any car that isn't lifted will scrape on every driveway or parking lot entrance
>the shittiest beaners run the auto shops
>the big car club is nothing but old people
>the little car clubs are wanna be gangster spics
I am a spic and we ruin everything

>60 mph highway speed limits
Why is this allowed?

>Slovenia
>pothole filled roads
>need homologation for almost any kind of modification
>can't engine swap if that engine hasn't been originally in the chassis (no LS swaps)
>speedtraps everywhere
>high speeding fines (although some European countries have it worse)
>most cars for sale are in shitty condition and with rolled back mileage
>displacement cuck taxes
>insurance is stupidly expensive if your car is anything more than a 1.2 liter cuckbox

Hey, neighbor

Elk Grove is basically more of the same except
>more backroads
>only South Sac and Florin have worse roads
>speed limit 25 on one main road leading to highway 99
>other parallel road just north of that is also blocked up by traffic trying to get to all the shopping centers across the freeway
Ever been driving up in Auburn? Plenty of twisty roads, it’s only an hour from where I am, probably half that from downtown. Idk what the cops are like, only been there once myself. The mountains aren’t much farther north either, but it’s snowy this time of year.

Fucking hate the traffic, I could get from Elk Grove to Citrus Heights in 35 minutes if it weren’t for the congestion on Sunrise and Highway 80. San Fran immigrants need to go back.

The drivers here aren’t awful EXCEPT that they have ABSOLUTELY NO CONCEPT OF FOLLOWING DISTANCE. People go bumper to bumper at 75mph, it’s insane.

CHP are cunts, but I’ve only been dinged twice, once for carpool violation and once for speeding. They love to be sneaky fucks.

One word... Germany.

but muh le autobahn

for real though i hate how the used car market is the definition of "i know what ive got"

Lol did you just make these now?

i'm in hamilton too
nu hamilton sucks balls
i wish toronto would just get out

No theyve been posted in ontario threads on Veeky Forums for years.

North Eastern Oregon
>Live in a small hick town
>One car event a year
>Mostly just boomers with their cars that while nice it's always the same old fucks parking their cars in the field ever year so it's the same shit I've been seeing for a decade
>While there's roads and areas that'd be fantastic to drive on the roads are fucking abysmal in terms of condition in most areas
>Town over has basically nothing despite being larger
>Have to leave the damn county for any scene

Makes up for it by having decent offroading and every redneck and their mother likes going in the woods, so it's easy enough to get some people and go and have fun that way but in every other regard this place is abysmal for being a car guy.

Fuck the most interesting thing at the car show last year was a weathered (but decent shape) third gen 442. Pic isn't the one, that one was white and what was probably at one point red.

If you think we have shit roads on Ontario you haven't driven in the mid west
No street racing is a good thing. Go to a track nigger, there are plenty nearby
If these last 2 things are issues you must be poor as shit. Let me know when stuff like PS4s cost $2k like they do in Brazil and other countries

Waco TX
>Cops are everywhere
>Roads are boring as fuck unless you drive 20 miles out of town.
>Dindu and white trash drivers with beat-to-fuck cars.

>Rural NZ

>Terrible quality narrow roads with idiotic tourists going impossibly slow
> Cops are too linient and never pull anyone over
> No street racing though because of aforementioned road quality and amount of blind corners
> Tons of nice JDM cars though.

Move up to Dallas, shit's way better here.

South Dallas is great for midnight races

Central Dallas is great for meetups

North Dallas is great for cruising

Plus you're not going to get shot by the ATF up here. So that's a plus.

>TFW perfect backroads that basically resemble Japanese touges but rednecks let their kids run around the streets all hours of the day and night, and deer occupy the space where children currently aren't, so I would constantly run the risk of running something down no matter where I am
There aren't even a lot of police around here, I'm basically being mocked by existence

here in Illinois we have some that are 55mph. It's so they can give out more speeding tickets.

Beirut, Lebanon.

>shitty 3rd world roads
>barely any street racing, all major highways are constantly monitored by radar nearly 24/7
>everything is expensive as shit, except for chinkshit
>insurance is mostly a scam
>people drive in retard ways, you have to basically drive for yourself and others to survive

Are there any non highway places to go head to head with somebody in Houston TX? I see Porsches and MR2s and R35s and 350zs and et cetera out the fuckin' ass but I can't help but think all they're gonna end up doing is some highway runs

You should learn to adapt

Panama.

Roadwork and shit drivers everywhere.

Oops

Quebec
>shit roads
>high taxes
>detours everywhere
>Ontario drivers
>Vermont drivers
>Quebec drivers

NW Oregon (and Oregon In general)

>No Touge
>No Tracks (all are dirt, except Portland International Raceway, which then you need to take months worth of classes to even begin to drive on it)
>Rains all the fucking time
>Mud From raining all the time
>most of Oregon is just grass and forests

Theres more but I cant really think rn

This also

>New Jersey
>Awful fucking roads
>Even at 3am cops are on every fucking exit, and on every fucking road
>even not speeding they will aggressively tailgate you to try to entrap you in a speeding ticket
>Ghettos outta nowhere

Baton Rouge, La
>nothing but straight roads
>road system not designed for this many cars. Constant terrible traffic
>horribly timed traffic lights. Garuanteed to get worst gas mileage because you are constantly slowing down and speeding back up.
>Tons of un-insured motorists
>Insurance itself is ridiculously expensive
>only area in the United States where the interstate bottlenecks to 1 lane.

Weird to see a road literally 2 minutes from my house being recommended, to be fair, it is fun, it's our small shitty little togay

Guelph
>same as op

Shitholes - the thread

California

The faggots in the legislature just approved on street testing of driverless cars.

>shitty unfinished/old roads every half mile
omg lol true but you're exaggerating.
>chinks everywhere
Not everyone is a racist moron like you.
>asshole arab taxi drivers always tailgate you and cut you off
this literally never happens.
>absolutely zero interesting roads to drive on
why would you want to drive on a road anyways? you can't go fast without endangering people. take it 2 the track
>terrible urban planning
false
>traffic, traffic, traffic
it's pretty easy 2 avoid tho

I like the city. no idea why people hate it. it would be way better if everyone in the city was killed tho. then it wouldn't have to talk to anyone.

wrong

Faggot

Thankfully I graduate in a few more months so I won't have to worry about being burned alive by the ATF for much longer but thanks for the recommendation.

Who is this fegget again?

The Interstates bottleneck because of several reasons:
>almost no changes to Interstates since 1960s including paving
>from the west, there only is one lane for I-10 (the left lane goes downtown, the rightmost lane exits soon after)

kill yourself nigger, literally the worst place

Beautiful Northern Vagina
> Radar errywhere, also dui stops
> 55 mph speed limit, don't worry if you can afford the express lane can go 65mph
> 20mph over is reckless driving, mandated jail time
> Used market has caught up to internet memes, rednecks on family land with hoards of 80s shitboxes all know what they got
> "Car scene" is DC lite, a few boomers with Mopar, starting to get Arabs with paganis in Tyson's corner, the only decent cars and coffee I know of
> Traffic starts in earnest at 5am, stops at 8pm, small window of letup 10am-2pm, that's all
> Roads are hellacious in drive time, DC literally famous for lowest rush hour speeds in North America
> If it's not bad enough already lol here comes a other road blockage or motorcade good bless the dictator in Chief
> No parking anywhere for your cool project, owning a house with said parking = $1million+
> Nowhere cool to drive without a one and a half hour detour to farmlands or w Virginia
> Emissions testing, safety testing, decal testing
> Decals are for garage tax, which is about 2% of your vehicles worth, each month, or it gets seized by the county

At least we're not DC Maryland.

I wish Highway 84 was a real freeway instead of a parkway with horribly obsolete exits.

I'm in oakville and its unbelievably shit

Leafland i assume yeah used to live there what a shithole

Edmonton Canada
>Entire city is a grid system, no twisties
>Entire province is a grid system, no twisties
>Too cold to wrench outside from November to april
>Speed limits all too low
>Photo radar everywhere

Germany in general:
>shitty roads
>expensive gas (1,30-1,50€/L or 5,40-6,30$/galon)
>hidden speedtraps everywhere
>TÜV (mandatory inpection)
>taxes

All of Italy.
>shitty roads
>gas price is equal to $8.5/gal
>speed cameras everywhere
>road tax based on horsepower with 20 euro per HP
>toll roads have speed cameras
>tractors fucking everywhere
>shitty quality fuel. 100 RON = 87 Octane.
>roads made from fucking seashells, dry road here is wet road in the usa.
>wet driving impossible
>Americans jumping roundabouts and landing on my car
>not being able to change your own oil legally.

I mean at least where I'm at (North Eastern user here) there'd be good roads to t00j on but doing it on them is asking for you to destroy your car when you hit a pothole. When they get off their ass and do patch jobs it's not a horrible place for some spirited driving but Winter fucks them right back up on top of constant log trucks also tearing them up so not much time to actually enjoy them.

Least in the west you have more people around so more likely to get events near by I'd assume.

>shitty quality fuel. 100 RON = 87 Octane.
100 ROZ is roughly 95-96 in burger octane.
>not being able to change your own oil legally.
Seriously?

semi-shitty
Las Vegas
>no rust
>roads are smooth and in good condition since it rarely freezes here
>no snow or rain, can run summer tires year round
>unfortunately all the roads are straight as an arrow. you can count the number of curvy driving roads within a 2 hour radius with your fingers
>115* in the summer, if you dont have AC you will be fucking miserable
>sun bakes and destroys tires in 5 years
>every old car has a cracked to fuck dash
>if im going to work in my car outside in the summer I gotta set up a port-o-shade in the morning or the car and concrete around it will be 165*

>20 euro per HP
Holy shit nigga that’s €2000 for a fucking 100hp shitbox

Same story tho, same old fuckers, same ol cars.

I would kill for a good road or (non dirt) track In oregon or wash. that I could use

Finland
>really high taxes
>even Romanians and Bulgarians drive newer cars than we do

Iceland
>shitty but fun roads
>you're able to start a street race by accelerating close to a bmw, golf or subaru
>cars are 2-4 times as expensive as in america. no sports cars are imported via dealerships
>expensive insurance and gas is 2$ a liter
>everything rusts instantly due to massive use of salt in the winter and all towns are by the sea

rural nv is top tier for speed baby

Anchorage
>roads are horrid in the winter
>people drive like Floridians, everyone shits their brains out when there's any new snow on the road
>boring roads
>road salts that rust out most things
>nowhere to race
and in spite of all this, I still enjoy driving

>€20 per hp
bullshit

>Anchorage
>roads are horrid in the winter
WHAT? The ice in the residential streets is how I learned to drift... And so did everyone else I know...
>people drive like Floridians, everyone shits their brains out when there's any new snow on the road
Floridians are worse, trust me
>boring roads
What the actual fuck? Drive up the Glen north of Palmer some of the best twisties in the country and you can go 100+ in many places because not crowded and no fucking cops.
>road salts that rust out most things
Um, no? My shit never rusted out
>nowhere to race
Not looking hard enough. Tanacross twice a year for wheel-to-wheel, constant autocross out in the valley, Alaska Raceway for drag...
>and in spite of all this, I still enjoy driving
You could be enjoying it a whole fucking lot more.

such dir nen Job und leg den 316 nicht so tief dann is da kein Problem, Ahmed

>Northern Delaware
>No good tooj or scenery to speak of within a 2-hour radius (at least that I've found)
My favorite local 峠 (from where I currently live) is 2 hours from Wilmington, DE

Bin kein Achmed und fahre auch keinen 3er, als Student geht das Benzin aber leider echt ins Geld.
Außerdem ist der Luftwiderstand eines tiefergelegten Fahrzeuges niedriger als der eines normalen, da ein Teil der Reifen verdeckt wird und so die Stirnfläche sinkt.

und?
das wird dir mit Sicherheit aber nicht auf den Straßen helfen wenn du in jedem Schlagloch aufsetzt :^)

wie schon gesagt, such dir nen Job. Hab Ich damals auch geschafft.

>WHAT? The ice in the residential streets is how I learned to drift... And so did everyone else I know...
I more or less mean for all the shitters who can't drive
even my parents who claimed to be good drivers had more problems in their new AWD cars compared to me in my FWD shitbox
>Drive up the Glen north of Palmer some of the best twisties in the country and you can go 100+ in many places because not crowded and no fucking cops.
>no fucking cops
that's actually where my mom got her first ticket was on the Glen north of Palmer
>Um, no? My shit never rusted out
I haven't had mine long enough for it to rust out but I've been finding it hard to find good old shitboxes that aren't rusted the fuck out
only reason mine is fine was because the owner never drove it in the winter
but cool meeting you alaskabro, I'm glad I'm not the only one here

>Arab driving
I'm so sorry user.

Ich habe auch nen Job, nur während dem Studium ist dieser nicht so super bezahlt.

masachusetts
>flat as a pancake
>no rural twisties
>salt
>roads in shit condition
>hardly ever have a road to yourself, 90% residential

The blue mountains are great

>masachusetts
>flat as a pancake
>no rural twisties
This is the third state in a fucking row...
Does nobody travel anymore?
Go drive west-northwest into the fucking Berkshires toward North Adams or Pittsfield and/or into Southern VT. There are some fucking excellent rural mountain twisties out that way... And awesome places to stay. FUCK
>alaskabro
Thanks! Wish I still lived there.

Delaware
>Meh roads
>The only people that street race are ricers with fart cans
>Old people
>Cops everywhere
>No decent spots for speeding
>No decent tracks in the area

Australia (Victoria)
Had a guy get arrested and put in jail for a year for setting up car meets and street races ((hoon meets)) in around craigieburn a month or so ago. And you can receive a fine of 800$ for spectating someone doing burnouts or street racing. They impound your car for spastic reasons and if they impound it a couple times they crush it. Normal cops are ok but highway patrol are worse than the mafia

>Delaware
>No decent tracks in the area
NJMP less than 2 hours away
3 hours to fucking Summit Point
Staaahp

St crackarines user reporting in. Can we be friends?

Tstc fag or baylor fag

TSTC

>nothing but straight roads
A lot of roads like Tiger Bend used to be a bit twistier before getting widened.

Parking lots? Back in 2002 the police did a raid and arrested nearly 300 (mostly innocent) people in a parking lot because they believed they were part of a street racing ring. Ended up with several officers getting fired/resigning and the city getting sued.

fuck you too.

California
>regulations

Leave while you can

> omaha, NE

thats all that needs to be said

London
>continous speed bumps
>constantly slow
>massive traffic jams
>have to pay to drive in parts of london
>pay extra if it's an older car
>everyone drives like
ultrasuperquadruple niggers

Shit that sucks.

For the most part it's fine and I like living here but the motoring scene is pretty shitty. At least out in Elgin which is the ass end of it.

>omg
>lol
>literally
>2 instead of to
>tho

The only thing you didn't say was "t-b-h," you annoying faggot.

Sydney, Australia
>highway patrol are cocksucking revenue raisers of the highest magnitude
>hide in bushes on the local touges and fuck anyone with a slightly fast car in the ass with defect notices
>Jail time for street racing/burnouts/drifting
>basically ignored by the car community if you don't have anything JDM BRO
>shitty aggressive drivers everywhere
>Third world surfaces on some roads
>shitty import laws

Doesn't Vegas have like a shit town of abandoned desert highways with no cops or traffic for miles around? Or is that just a movie thing?

cry more

Philiphines, EDSA (or any national road rlly)
>Potholes left and right
>Too many busses that makes the traffic worse
>Terrible Drivers
>Corrupt Cops
>Angry drivers
>4 hrs to get to point a to point b
>if any accidents or anything happens expect assload of traffic
>speed limit almost non existent
>Too much bikers/cyclist
>uneven scrapes your lowered car evertime
>Traffic,Traffic,Traffic
>MRT (Trains) Fall of track sometimes

Goodluck if any anons decide to go to the philiphines and drive/Commute there

seething

I meant in Delaware.

Also you expect me to drive into Jersey and not immediately die from how bad the drivers are over there?