>see Nissan Versa is blocking left lane
>can't pass
>white knuckle rage
>realized ten miles ahead there's a left turn off
>yep, this cunt is waiting for that
>get lucky and pass tard one mile before turn off
>look as I pass and it's two lesbians nonchalantly yapping
>rage beyond heat of the Big Bang

Why so many stupid and inconsiderate people is this world?

>60mph

And it's going to be claim against claim, and it's going to be dropped.

"Sorry officer, I don't know what they're talking about."

Do countries actually exist where this is illegal? What the fuck

Overtaking on the right? In Germany it's illegal, but so is blocking the left lane, and I think with very nearly the same fine nowadays.

In Germany you have to Drive on the Right lane if possible

Its illegal in the UK, but hard to enforce.

Right lane is our further overtake lane with the fastest traffic.

>on way home
>two lane motorway
>two other cars on the road
>both speed matching
>98/100
>side by side the whole way home

Quite some euro countries have fines on overtaking on the right if they're LHD, but the same goes for left lane hogging

I wish this would happen in MN. Fucking faggots ALWAYS going the exact speed limit on the highway in every lane. Nigger move the fuck over some of us are trying to get somewhere

>Not being able to split lanes

>left lane hogger in a 3k civic
>cant see a head over the driver's side
>christ its a fucking old lady
>going 60 in a 70 but everyone including cops agree its an 80
>christ
>pass the guy on the right after an opening about 4 mins later
>its a fucking 16 year old with those obnoxious white sun glasses
>wtf
>move past him
> a fucking girls head pops up from his fucking lap

wew

was furious desu. dangrous retard just wait til you get home.

>It's a Mothers Against Drunk Driving protest

>at night
>this happens
>keef safe distance and turn high beams on

Actually feels good man.

>mfw I do this all the time AND I have auto-dimming rear & side view mirrors
Get fucked.

This.

So I was in the right lane, officer. And this guy in the left lane just slowed down.

rin is so cute

I consider myself to be a pretty normal person but this is the one thing that might make me murder someone.

>People who merge onto the highway and go right into the left lane 10mph under the speed limit

>highway I take to work every morning goes from a four lane to a two
>no matter how many people you pass on four lane get stuck behind one guy who is driving under the speed limit
>now theres a line of 100 people because somebody is afraid to drive faster than 60 mph
>mfw every time

>"People" who violate first amendment rights are innocent.

No they're terrorists.

Why are you so jelly user?

>Going speed limit in right lane
>Soccer mom in crossover has been trying to pass you for the last 5 miles going .00001 mph faster than you
>Need to turn left in less than 1 mile
>They decide to speed match right beside you

I speed in the left lane.

>doing 120 in 90
>people riding my ass like they have any business going faster than me

yeah 120km/h is cuck tier speed limit but im not getting a ticket or moving over lma

>at stop light
>one vehicle in front of me
>know for a fact this vehicle has a 0-60 of less than 8 seconds
>light turns green
>pretty much idles through the intersection
>takes 30-40 seconds to reach 60

Or my favorite
>stop light, in left turn lane
>jackass from left side of intersection drives into intersection with his left blinker on
>my light turns green
>have to drive around jackass or wait for him to get out of the way

Or this
>doing speed limit
>coming across a long, banked curve in the road
>boomer slows down 10 under because he forgot this isn't the 70s anymore and that tires aren't garbage anymore

>I set the speed you're allowed to go
Just fucking drive into a tree already.

Boomers aren't going 10 under deliberately, they just forget cars slow down if they turn without bumping up the acceleration a little.

>left lane
>cruise control activated for maximum comfy
>Honda/Lexus wants to pass
>move over for them
>they accelerate to pass me
>just before they pass me they slow down and match my speed
>I drive side by side with a retard for miles who can't pass me
>They're getting angrier and angrier thinking I'm racing them while I just have cruise control on

Kill yourself

>Doing 100 in middle lane past trucks
>fag Asian in minivan slowly catching up to me
>does fully sick wangan midnight overtake at 101
>now pretty much sitting right next to me
>speeding cars catch up and start queuing behind him
>he’s still sitting next to me
>people start flashing him and getting visibly agitated
>pull to 120, create a bus sized gap between us and slow back down again
>all the fast cunts start undertaking him and cutting him off in the gap I made

If you are going to pass, fucking pass

I do this every time. Also, tailgaters (rear dashcam is a top-tier investment).

People who get into intersections that they can't get across because of traffic are fucking retarded and should in most cases be shot

Every single time i get blocked by someone doing this stupid shit i just lay on my horn until i can go on my merry way, also helped when i had a straight piped car that would blow out your fucking eardrums to go along with the horn

>be USA
>On a road with tons of stopsigns, behind this bitch in this shitcan
>She stalls on the first stop sign
>Ok fine she must be learning.
>Give her a thumbs up out of my window
>Next stop sign
>Stalls again
>Tapping on my wheel
>Next stop sign
>Hear a loud rev and smell something burning, they floor it to 30 on first gear
Some people, man.

Yeah if it's a country where you drive on the right, in europe, chances are it's not legal to overtake on the right unless the lanes have different destinations.
I've known people to be fined for driving in the middle/left lane when not overtaking

Good

>being mad someone else is getting pussy

Sour grapes much?

>be driving along
>see all this shit posted about left lane hoggers
>this guy is doing 75, rest of traffic is doing 74
>technically he is passing just at the slowest rate imaginable
>after about 10 minutes I lose my shit
>start tailgating him
>getting closer and closer till I am within a foot of his bumper
>hold it there as long as I could
>right lane opens up
>jet out around him
>even after that shit he wouldn't move

I fucking swear.
>pic related mfw

This is why we use L plates.
Only absolute cunts try to rush obvious manual learners.

i have a killing rage issue when i get stuck in a sit like that. that's why i'm getting a motorcycle

>finally decides to go back to the right lane while you're doing your epic right-hand overtake
>graces your bike
>die

Sure. I'll be at least a mile away until a neurotransmitter fires up those fat hands to turn the wheel to the right.

Why is it almost always a Prius hybrid doing this?

With a smug asshole driving 55 KNOWING he is causing traffic.

"I AM SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT" sticker on their car just makes the rage go deeper and blacker till you wished you were in a Monster Truck.

Passing on the nearside isn't illegal anywhwere, undertaking (passing on the nearside and then moving to the outside lane immediately after) is.

It's not illegal to pass on the left in the UK. Undertaking isn't specifically illegal either but if an accident results you can be done for driving without due care

The kind of person who goes into the passing lane on freeways is the kind of person that needs to have someone hate them to feel alive. So they do things to make people angry at them. Then they get to feel like a victim and their delusion of saving the environment kicks in and they are a good person comes into play.

The worst is driving behind a van or truck and you cant see in front of them. If im in traffic im thinking okay they arent going fast there must be a lot of cars in front of them. The lane next to you frees up, you merge into it and realize the van/truck had like 5 or 6 car lengths of space in front of them
I know you need some stopping distance but fuck off into the slower lanes
Maybe its just where I live but those work vans are always cruising in the fast lane

Every time I see a prius get on the freeway they immediately get into the farthest lane and slow things down.

It's their job to go fast from one place to another. Do you believe public roads would exist if it wasn't for vans and trucks?

I was merging onto a dual carriageway in a pick up, two vehicles I was approaching towards were a lorry and a Prius. There wasn't space to merge in behind the Prius and it was only a short slip road so I didn't have room to drop speed to merge behind the lorry so I had to go ahead of the Prius.
The fucking prick matched speed with me the entire way, didn't pass, move over or slow at all, he just kept up exactly with me. I managed to get past but I had almost no slip road left at all, literally about 5 yards more and I'd have been in the trees

>5 or 6 car lengths of space in front of them
So basically even if they had sped up, it wouldn't have made any difference,

Doesn't surprise me. They have that gamma rage when someone challenges them. It really sucks when you get a flock of them blocking all lanes all driving at the same speed. They know what they are doing and they enjoy seeing you rage.

But they aren't going fast

True. When traffic is clearing up though and you merge they are still going at the same speed

The only reason to own a prius is to cause heartburn for other people.

>Light turns green
>People immediately start honking
Nigger i am on a motorcycle where the fuck do they think I'm looking?
>Nobody honks when it's a bitch in a car on her phone
I'm pretty damn grateful that people out here are conscious of motorcycles, though

Hey it’s mandatory to bully someone on their Loser plates, it’s a rite of passage. I was bullied on mine, now I have to pay it forward
>always tailgate them even when they are doing the speed limit
>edge so close behind them at a red light on a hill I’m almost touching their bumper
>honk at roundabouts when they are clearly struggling

I drive a tradie van too so the stereotype makes it even funnier

>isn't illegal anywhwere
You say that with confidence but it's illegal to drive through the same intersection 3 times within 2 hours at night and it's illegal to drive in the middle lane of an interstate without passing so I wouldn't be too surprised

>it's illegal to drive through the same intersection 3 times within 2 hours at night

>10pm
>Driving home from work
>single lane going 45 in a 40
>dickhead in a blue audi riding my ass
>wait for incoming hill
>unload a gallon of washer fluid onto his car
>watch his arms wave around angrily in my review
>road splits and comes to a stop
>he pulls beside and stares me down
>wave and smile

i love acting like a passive aggressive cuntbag

>Why so many stupid and inconsiderate people is this world?
Because many people grew up in a family culture where caring about other people doesn't matter. The family culture aspect is known from comparisons with changes in american culture through the last 50 years and the rise of multicultural diversity in american society.

Had this problem a few times.
>flash bright to let them know I need to pass
No response
>short beep
No response
>flip on the Hellas and say "move to the right" over the PA
They speed up a little
Fuck these people.

>Get Triggerd and Call the Police
Pretty close to what you need to do, but you have to get it statistically documented. A lot of times, those police calls don't get anything done. Write a letter to the DOT or other traffic authority (see your state websites) requesting that a roadway sign be posted saying "Left lane for Passing" or "Slower traffic keep right". Be sure to mention that there doesn't seem to be enough enforcement of the state law to keep right on that road, thus a sign is necessary to remind people of the law they forgot.

Eventually, the police might actually start to patrol that stretch of road more often to look for lane blocking hoggers.

Complaints about left lane hogging do work. My state issued over 16,000 traffic citations in 2016 for blocking the leftmost lane. It does so without blocking traffic too because anytime a patrol car pulls over someone to give a ticket, it creates a traffic jam. Automated cameras (photo and video) in a sequential line spread over a mile length take pictures of cars that sit in the lane. A genuine police officer observes and evaluates the evidence and decides to issue a citation or not. It's legal.

All this was an outgrowth of the toll road system. We have no toll booths. It's all done by sequential cameras and a genuine officer reviews the evidence before issuing citations for improper road usage. It was only a matter of time before officers used the recorded evidence for crimes other than illegal toll road usage.

I and most others think of the toll road as the "Speeder's Lane" and apparently the police leave people alone if they go 70mph in the 60mph freeway if they are in the toll lane. They paid their huge subscription fee for it. But every now and then, there is some self-righteous moralist that goes just 60MPH in the toll lane to make sure no one speeds.

>not having bull bars and pushing them forward

Nice. They're seeing about passing a similar law here in Arkansas. I also noticed a change in Colorado's driving habits when I'm out that way. Anybody know if Colorado Springs is finally enforcing a 'move to the right' law