THESE COP CARS ARE SO UNDERCOVER ITS NOT FAIR

THESE COP CARS ARE SO UNDERCOVER ITS NOT FAIR

Pretty sure my town has more unmarked cars than marked nowadays.

I also miss the distinctive Crown Vic. Now it seems like cops just drive whatever they want

Fuck people who drive these.

>crown vic
>charger
>tahoe
>explorer

Yeah really hard to figure out what they drive dumb fuck

was visiting a buddy for new years who moved to london (ontario). We were having breakfast on the 1st in town and a cop car drove by with sirens on. It was a black 4th gen dodge ram with the full size rear doors (crew cab?) and a cab on the bed. No obvious police markings other than a few low-profile LED's in the grille and stuff.

I live in sauga, so seeing "low profile" police cars is a normal thing. White or black cruiser with reflector-only type markings on the side of the vehicle. Seeing a charger/crown vic/explorer with no markings but extra antenna provisions on the roof is an automatic marker that its a cruiser.

Yeah you're still missing a few ass clown

>unmarked Chevy Trax or Equinox with inboard lights in my city
>marked Suburban's are all black with dark blue text livery
why are the peace keepers trying to hide?

>American problems

Yeah because only police drive those....

stop driving like an asshole and they won't be an issue

because they're predatory cowards

Eh, cops are just a reflection of their society.

i recognize that their job involves them interacting with shitbags all day every day but that doesn't give them carte blanche to fuck with people otherwise doing nothing problematic

>fuck with people otherwise doing nothing problematic
well then they're illegally pulling you over, no?
if you're speeding, that's your fault

i've had cops pull me over for "running a red light" when i had dashcam footage of the light turning yellow as i went through the intersection. that's the kind of infringement i'm referencing. cops aren't going to take the legality of their own actions into consideration. they rank themselves above the law.

This. Everyone used to use Crown Vics and you could see those from (somewhat literally) a mile away. Now cops here use
>chargers
>impalas
>silverados
>tahoes
>explorers
>F350s
>a brazilian unmarked cars

The point is that even "regular" people "otherwise doing nothing wrong" keep trying to get away with shit.

fuck these things, they trigger me every time. not because of the cops, but because of all the other people that drive them that look almost exactly the same.

>driving towards an intersection at the bottom of a hill
>light turns yellow as im getting close
>hit the gas to get through
>dat turbo kicks in
>start climbing up the hill on the other side of the intersection
>black Explorer comes flying up behind me
>anus clenches
>gets closer
>its actually some soccer mom in an Explorer with a brush guard and a Thule roof rack that looks just like a light bar

couldnt they have just changed the headlights or something? i dont like feeling like a black guy driving past the donut shop.

It’s not that hard based on models.
Here they’re all
>Taurus
>Explorer
>F150
>Suburban
But seriously fuck people who drive Explorers with that trim package than makes them look exactly like the Police model until you see the wheels.

CPS? Those look like CPS unmarked vehicles.
They also have new models for radar now that smoothly integrate the system into a bullbar-looking thing so it isn't immediately obvious on the roof like before.
But I mean,
>Parked Explorer = slow down every time

for every slap on the wrist given out to civilians by LEOs, there's a cop getting away with much, much worse.

Here they also have Altimas, Caravans, Sonatas, Fusions, on top of those.

>black Maloo ute is know undercover car in town
>like to rev cunts up at the lights then books you for street racing when you lauch
>revs me up
>take off slowly while looking straight ahead with hands at 10 and 2
>gets salty
>pull me over 100 metres up the road
>30 min roadside vehicle inspection
>finally defects me for exhaust that's passed road worthy and also because he thinks my engines had work and needs an engineers cert
I wish they'd just shoot me like in burgerland desu

Yeah. Most of the photo radar explorers still have the big rectangle lights and really stick out. It's the unmarked trucks that they hide behind or in with their radar gun that you need to watch out for.

That's easily gotta be the worst place on the planet.

>rapes your wife

Its so retarded, they can drive literally anything they want. I saw someone get pulled over by an undercover in a kia amanti on the highway a earlier this year. Makes me paranoid as shit

An Amanti in 2018?

wow do the cops really fucking care if you have done work to your engine? Holy shit, you need to hang your lawmakers from the streetlights

2016 or 17 but yeah. He just flicked on the lights and pulled the dude over. Also in the ghetto nearest me the cops will drive riced out civics that they impounded and cruise around looking for unsuspecting lawbreakers. Its fucking insane

>The UK has the higest rate per capita of unmarked police cruisers of any country
>unmarked units are not allowed to enforce traffic laws in America

>europoor education

It's pretty fucked. Work only applies to bottom end work or non standard forced induction but the issue is that with car mods, you're guilty until proven innocent. Even if you have an engineers cert for your turbos, a cop can still defect you if he feels like it.
Yeah, I think anything bottom end, fi on a car that wasn't released as fi or gives you a 33% power to weight gain needs to have to whole car engineered and emissions tested from memory. Even after getting it passed, they can still take you off the road at their leisure and require you to have it inspected again and emissions tested. Also it's an actual emissions test, not something you can fake with a dummy o2 sensor.

Awww, did wittle baby get a ticket for being a complete degenerate and endangering others today? Come on, let's go murder the evil old police officer who fined you and make sure he never infringes on your nonexistent right to recklessly and possibly intentionally put other people's lives, wellbeing and property in danger ever again

I see more than that, I saw someone pulled over by a prius the other day. I thought it was a joke, it wasn't. Uniformed cop with flashing red and blues. It's like they want to spite drivers at this point.

How did Australia ever become such a no-fun-allowed state?
Cars, guns, even just having a fucking barbecue, it seems like you can’t enjoy anything there without some crusty old busybody crawling up your ass about it.

>sucking the long dick of the law this hard

Would you rather I just killed you for endangering my life instead?

>implying
what's got you so assblasted, honey?

>tfw they drive Rams allot here
>It's Rural america a good third of the people drive rams here with light bars on top realitvely frequently
>Nighttime makes it even worse because even 90s-00s rams start being able to be mistaken for newer ones at a distance

It's far more annoying than Vics ever where honestly.

Get this hot head outta here

Your complete disregard for the safety of other people or the integrity of their property

You and what army faggot?

>shitty opinionated """new""" show runs anti car special episode to appeal to mothers and boomers
>mums and boomers complain more about car enthusiasts
>cops catch more *hoons* for doing mundane shit like accidentally losing traction for half a second on a slippery surface
>news runs anti car special on the increasing number of people caught hooning
Positive loop.

In the United States, if you drive a clean muscle car you basically get a pass to do whatever you want. I have an 06 Shelby Mustang, and a 2013 Dodge Challenger. I hoon around literally all the time, both my cars have straight pipes, and I never get pulled over. On the very rare occasions when I do get pulled over I don’t get a ticket, and the cop ends up just conolimenting my car the whole time.

When I was in highschool I drove ricer cars and the opposite was true, id get pulled over all of the time and ticketed for the stupidest shit

i was a teenager once, too.

The unmarked cars in my area are Taurus in a color that isn't even sold to civilians and the only civilian Taurus I have ever seen is a SHO.

By the sounds of it you still are. Don't worry, you'll mature to the point where you stop being a violent thug one day. I hope at least

>paint intersection with gay rainbow flag
>rains
>paint is slippery when wet causing skids
>news runs story about homophobes doing skids on rainbow intersection

man, if you're not baiting, then i pity you for how personally you take petty, victimless crime, and for how self-important you feel. someday you'll understand that not everyone is out to get you.

Tell that to the parents of my old friend who was killed when a hoon hit his car on the highway. Or to my girlfriend whose car was totaled by a faggot going way to fast around a corner nearing her house and skidded into it. I just thank god everyday that she wasn't in it at the time. Obviously these things happen when people make bad judgement calls and sometimes truly are unavoidable, but these people thought they were invincible and had a complete disregard and/or contempt for everything and everyone they felt they had no connection to and used that as an excuse to "have fun".

I appreciate having a group of people around whose job is doing what they can to make sure people like this, and presumably like you, don't cause perfectly avoidable catastrophes because they either care so little about or hate so much everyone and everything else around them. It's because of this I can worry less about some degenerate killing me or someone I know and love because of their shitty behaviour and don't have to spend most of my time advocating for myself and killing people to not be killed first or have my property destroyed or taken from me. I can now expect to live longer and spend more time being productive and positively impacting to world around me than at any point in history. The police and military are obviously far from perfect and this is not what they stand for in the majority of countries, but I'm thankful that I was lucky enough to be born in a country where what I've described is the most accurate it's ever been.

You unironically believe that I must be a teenager to think this? Inb4 autism. Your inability to not be a dangerous thug is exactly why the police exist and it's very sad you'll never understand that.

I found that cop cars usually have brighter head lights than stock cars. You can usually tell undercover cars if they're within 50 meters of you

you're equating someone whipping through a neighborhood street at 100+ mph with someone doing 5 mph over the limit on a highway. speed infraction is relative. throwing the word "thug" around like it's a legitimate blanket term for all but the most perfect of drivers is wildly immature. some retards think they're invincible and that they can get away with anything behind the wheel of a car, and some people are actually capable of having fun while driving without killing anyone. cops are meant to make society safer--no objections from me, but they're not meant to collect revenue from people by falsifying reports and citations, which they do.

>state requires front plates for everyone and tax exempt plates for cops
>can see them a mile away

Cops don't care if you drive like an asshole
You could be going 5 over in a straight line as stacy in her loaded crossover weaved through traffic, and you'd be pulled over as long as you were clearly young and driving a WRX

I never understood the hate against crown vics because i always thought it was easy to see when they weren't cops.

But these explorers sometimes look like perfect copies. They're the worst.

They never used to run DRL's but now they pretty much all do. The the sergeants also cruise around in the upper trim trucks and SUV's with HID's and LED's which blend in. Then they go and keep a few kinda beat up looking unmarked Vics just to fuck with you.

>what you believe
The laws are the definition of safety. Anyone who breaks them is a fucking nigger thug on a murderous rampage. Police keep us safe from nigger thugs.
>reality
The laws are out of date by 50 years, and whether or not you are actually breaking them in the eyes of a cop depends on which country your car was made in.

Where I am the only ones that generally aren't too obvious are unmarked F150s and Rams. Lots with the faux-toolboxes and such too.
I've seen some with canopy covers but I've only seen tac-team members driving them, not sure if they are used for traffic at all.

South Australia unmarked highway patrol cop

My mate got a $450 fine and lost his license for a pod filter

what the fuck, australia

Bullshit. Your mate was probably stirring up the cop

>he doesn't believe that a fine you for a pod filter
Lmao

How did he lose his license for a defect?

live in city of 40,000 not that big but not that small either so its pretty easy for me to memorize the cars they have and the colors of the unmarked cars. Basically if i see a ford explorer or a tahoe im on alert till i closely examine. To tell I always to look at the license plates as theyll have little light bars on them or on the top of the windshield where it meets the roof there will be a small light bar plum with the windshield but the best giveaway is a lot of unmarked cars still have the the search lights above the rearview mirrors. Its more a learned habit to always be cognisant and alert of your surroundings it helps that i only speed in places i know cops have no where to sit.

>top three normie vehicles as of now due to credit approval rates

REEEEEEEEEE

It’s becomming more and more of a police state huh? I feel suffocated and it’s making my mind fucked up from all the paranoia.

>tfw only got pulled over once
>28 over
>Officer didn't give me a reckless

America is soon to be police state

Honestly unless youre racing or a dumb roastie cops usually dont give a hard time
Ive drifted a miata infront a cop in the deep south.

if they let them take their guns it will be

Gays are a protected class though

You living is an endangerment to your life

kek

When he told me what he clocked me at I was fully expecting a reckless. He was pretty cool about it, though. Even though it was my first I knew there was no way I was getting out of that with a warning. I had a friend that got clocked on the Interstate in the low 20s over in another state and he got a reckless. I wasn't on the interstate and was going faster, so I'm glad I didn't get the good ol' insurance payment wrecker. Had a clean driving record so I pleaded no contest, got differed adjudication, and paid my shit. Incident wasn't reported to insurance or anyone else.

>downshift

Bitch please, I passed in a truck lane kn the first right at 90, RIGHT in front of a cop, possibly even cutting him off.
He pulled out but didn't look all too excited. I waited for a break in visual and did 120 for a while just in case.
I legit don't know why he dindo nuffin, there's almost no way he didn't see that

*places down whisky glass*
In a truck lane, on the right most side at 90

For government vehicles, unless they were seized from drug raids or other unlawful money, they must be from American manufacturers.
And at least for CA, they will have a CA exempt plate and numbers.

The plate alone is a really easy way to tell.

>speed limit +10

never an issue, dad

dude you're fucking gay

I live in southwest Florida and I saw a guy get pulled over by a white Kia soul one day. It had nothing but tinted windows.

>leech off tax payer money for your income
>allocate most efforts ticket tax payers for going more than 5 over the limit
Thank you for protecting me, faggots.

>be in florida
>state troopers driving srt challengers
>cops drive taurus's and chargers
>detectives drive unmarked taurus shos

There's this one sneaky fuck in my town with a white unmarked 2000 ford ranger. The lights are mounted on a hydraulic armature mounted inside the diamond plate toolbox in the bed.

Cop flips the switch, the tool box opens, the lights pop up and raise over the roof.

>mfw flashing my brights at every white/black Explorer/Crown Vic/Charger that gets in front of me at night to check for 4 digit plates/antennas

Can I get in trouble for this?

I saw a fucking camery cop car once

Fuck i'm glad there aren't any undercovers in my part of NZ, just dark blue highway police marked cars that can be hard to parse in the shimmer.
gonna suck when the cops have to start looking at other cars now that commodores are gonna be shite

Just gotta learn the pull and the gab.

I once got pulled over, doing 30 over.
Had a COMPLETELY different engine in the car to factory - they spent a literal hour tossing the car trying to find drugs, checking the engine bay for illegal mods (pod filters, indications of engine mods, etc) - got away scot free.

Ended up getting yellow stickered a few months later though, just for tyres and windshield, despite them pouring over my engine bay for a good half hour.
Knew I wouldn't pass pits without a cert, so I bought another bomb and threw the engine into that one.

I thought the undercovers here in Vegas were easy to spot until I saw a fucking red Chevy Equinox with stock wheels on the side of the road with its lights on

>gonna suck when the cops have to start looking at other cars now that commodores are gonna be shite
Already happening here in Aus.
Seems like cops get good deals on Toyotas - seen a fleet worth of Toyota Camrys.

>illegal mods
>pod filter
wat

That's gonna be rough, almost all the rental cars around here are camrys, and theyre already popular to begin with

The ones in my city have civics, Camry and even a fucking Nissan titan.

Bonglanders are still awake, theirs is a forsaken country

As someone about to graduate from a DC area police academy, y'all don't even know. There are all sorts of spooky undercover cars, most of them leased.

You can lose points for multiple defects.

Welcome to Australia.
Any change to the engine, intake or exhaust needs to be certified or replaced with a certified part (ie. you can swap a stock intake onto a car and it's fine because it's an ADR approved design).
Essentially if it involved combustion, suspension or any part of delivering power to the wheels, you need the part to be certified or the combination to be certified.

You can buy aftermarket parts that are certified, but they're way more expensive and if the cop has a bee in their bonnet they can still yellow sticker you and it's up to you to prove it's certified in court.
Way cheaper to just keep the stock parts, swap them back in and go over the pits.
We got REALLY good at swapping the exhaust and intake on a mate's Typhoon.

Ausfag, not a bong - AFAIK mods there are much better appreciated and the only issue is the insurance because of all the Paki rape gang bus crashes.

You can still see them a mile away due to the legal tint, stock and polished body and the three XBOX HUEG antennae sticks off the rear of the car.
Only cop car that ever fooled me was a Mitsubishi Triton.

We don't have the fuckhuge antennae here, only giveaways are the lights and if you can spot the marking if they have it. but the busier the front bumper design the harder that is.

I really hope they go yuro or something, or at least not toyota.

>Be in city
>Massive fucking robbery going down two blocks from where I just passed
>Gunshots and whatnot happening
>Sitting there, in traffic, trying to figure out how I'm gonna bust outta this stop light before a stray bullet takes me out
>Two undercover cruisers light up, literally right by me, and rip hektik skidz down the block to the robbery
>See two more light up from an alleyway
>Waiting, nothing I can do, as a grand total of TWENTY-FOUR unmarked cars come by in 5 second increments going 60+
Not a single one was marked, and I had no inclination they were cops. Not even an illegal tint, couldn't see the lights on the dash they were so well-hidden. To top it all off they were all badged Chevys and Nissans, so you doubly would not know.

Honestly, the saddest part about Falcodores not being an option anymore is the lack of cheap ex-cop car Falcodores.

Not the greatest loss though - they haven't bought manual Falcodores in years, so manual ones were already expensive.

jesus fucking cringe

min roadside vehicle inspection
In America, we call this illegal search and seizure.

It's cheaper to have unmarked cars and gets the town more money for folks getting misdemeanor fines

>In America, we call this illegal search and seizure.
In Australia, it's called a cop with an MPA to hit.