Is there a more Chad daily driver than the Crown Victoria LX?

Is there a more Chad daily driver than the Crown Victoria LX?

>V8
>RWD
>four doors for more whores
>spacious, roomy interior with more luxury features than an average new car
>ungodly trunk space
>don't have to take it to a stealership to work on it
>alpha body-on-frame construction
>minorities live in constant fear of your presence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFWkHNxejAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>driven by geriatric boomers or poorfags larping as the police
>4 speed automatic only
>pathetic V8 barely manages to wheeze out 230hp, lucky to see 160hp once it goes through the inneficient automatic transmission to the likely stock open diff with 2.73 gears
>guzzles gas
>still gets cucked by stock civic shitboxes
>can't turn worth a fuck, weighs 4,100lbs
>can't feel the road, spongy suspension designed to isolate driver as much as possible

You're not picking up any chicks thanks to that car. If you have a 10/10 face, or insane charisma you might, but at that point you could be driving around in a bright pink yaris and you'll still be pulling chicks.

>Is there a more Chad daily driver than the Crown Victoria LX?
literally any other Panther car than the crown vic

Yeah, a w220, or any S Class built before 2008 really

>Mustang
>Name recognition to normies
>Can be convertible
>Big V8
>The original chadmobile

I don't think it gets more beta than a Crown Vic tbqh. No Timmy, no one thinks you're cool, you look like a tryhard autist pretending to be a cop or someones great grandpa.

Bruh.

I feel like chad would drive a zl1 camaro

remind me, how many dead hookers fit in the trunk?

Crown Vics are for wannabe cops and poorfags.

They're slow, thirsty land barges for the kid who got bullied in school and has to take it out on the rest of the world but isn't allowed to be a real cop for some reason.

projection

chadmobile is any lifted diesel truck and that's it

The Grand Marquis, obviously.
>V8
>RWD
>spacious, roomy interior that has actual nice things like eight-way seats and automatic HVAC instead of pleather and cop farts
>ungodly trunk space
>can be fixed with $17 of junkyard parts, two open-ends and a hammer
>body on frame like all other Panthers but is less likely to be beat to shit by someone who sees "Crown Victoria" and immediately thinks cop tires, cop shocks, cop motor, etc.
>completely invisible in traffic and parking lots
>slow as fuck, 150hp once the 4R70W takes its share
>doesn't matter because no one should expect to win races in a 4000-lb boat, much less one with a 2v Modular
>dorifto for days though
>P71 parts bolt right on
>sleep in it if you want
>world's shittiest headlights ever installed in a car
A man driving a Grand Marquis is a man with nothing to lose, either because everything in his life has already been taken from him or because he's ascended beyond the need for basic human frivolities such as carnal contact and gas tanks that don't explode.

Lincoln Town Car L or Crown Vic with the P71 cop package are more Chad than an LX

>A man driving a Grand Marquis is a man with nothing to lose, either because everything in his life has already been taken from him or because he's ascended beyond the need for basic human frivolities such as carnal contact and gas tanks that don't explode.
So one step above being homeless?

P71s are the lowest of the low for Panthers. Literally just "I wanna look like a cop d00d, but I'll say it's because cop parts bro." Master race is a clean Crown Vic LX or Grand Marquis LS with all the goodies you want from a P71 added later, given they're all direct bolt-ons or replacements (intake manifold and airbox, rear sway bar, rear axle gears, the J-mod can be done to any 4R70/75 transmission, etc).

When you have six feet of horizontal seat space, wherever you park is a home.

I see your Grand Marquis and raise you a Lincoln Town Car L

>V8
>EXTENDED Wheelbase, so you can stretch your legs while Russian supermodels blow you in the back seat
>Usually gloss black and chrome trim all over
>People think you're a millionaire or some guinea mafia don in it

I get your angle but a retired P71 ALREADY has the performance driving cop-spec pieces already installed.

>body panels from other Panthers don't fit
>exhaust and driveshaft and brake lines and everything else are all fucked up due to the longer wheelbase (this is true even for standard Town Cars)
>disproportionate as hell, rear windows are longer than the fronts
>liking any Town Car once they stopped being square
You disgust me.

'Performance' is still a really big jump, given even the fastest Ford-optioned P71 still has something like a 16-second quarter mile time. Plus you're still gonna have the shitty, barebones Interceptor interior unless it's a less-than-common P71 with the Street Appearance Pack, not to mention holes in the roof, holes in the bumper, fucked up wiring and bits of harnesses hanging out left and right, and of course the 'wannabe cop' stigma which while some people may enjoy, will mostly just make people laugh at you.

oh and don't forget air ride that will always, always die requiring either replacement, temporary repair, or giving in and switching to standard coil springs

Yes there is

Man how can you hate a back seat like this in the L though? Nobody give a shit about that previous series Town Car anyway except Pablo the Rican weed dealer and some old geezer driving to Denny's to eat dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon

I was playing devil's advocate, I'd not associate CVs in any guise as 'fast' I'd call them "fast for their price range" if anything.

>more luxury features than an average new car
Lil

Panthers are the universal "I'm broke but think I'm a baller" car

Here's an actual Chad car for you

>V12
>Best car in its brand
>Has features most new cars still don't have
>Still honored and revered 20 years later

Even the coupe version is Chad

youtube.com/watch?v=mFWkHNxejAw

I never sit in the back seat and have never had anyone sit in the back seats. I'm honestly tempted to just pull out the seat itself and use the space as extra storage for big trips or something, it's more comfortable than my actual couch.
>not knowing that the proper time to eat at Denny's is 3:30 in the morning

Even fast for their price range isn't saying much. They're torquey as hell and have no problems hauling multiple passengers and a bunch of cargo up inclines or merging onto the freeway, but they're still incredibly heavy cars and in the 'ultra-poorfag/really stingy' sub-$3000 price range most vehicles will walk all over pretty much anything but a Marauder.

Correct but being a poorfag kind of voids your Chad status

Are we still doing the Chad/virgin thing? I thought this thread had pretty much turned into a Panther-and-other-boats-of-various-sizes thread.

Don't you have grandparents/know any old people? Some chain restaurants have "early bird specials" where they give steep discounts to anybody that eats there mid-afternoon. Old folks like saving money and aren't at work mid-afternoon being retired and all so they flock to all the Denny's/sit-down type restaurants like flies onto shit.

Nerds drive these

No you're right. Panthers are quite a lot of car for the least amount of money. My sister had a 2000 Grand Marquis LS. I helped her sell it to a brother-man who has mechanically saved it and put some big chrome rimz on it already. Better this than my sister continuing to drive the car into the ground via neglect and naivete

I loved my boxy town car. Too bad a pickup with a brushguard exploded my rear end

I sit in the back seat of my car all the time when I am parked. Oftentimes I daydream about being driven around in it like some CEO

>the best features of a panther aren't luxury-oriented at all, they're just ordinary things we used to take for granted like ease of maintenance, durability, an uncluttered and simple dashboard, outward visibility, and interior space