Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

>"~~!!!"

loli is a sin against god and nature

snek

REMOVE JANNU

Carmilla>Loli Lizard

Fluffy dragon

Then why are holy men always fucking children?

>nito first
>kiyo first
Nice!
The only thing I'm gonna remove from Jannnu and Jalter are her gauntlets to put wedding rings and you will NOT stop me

What I can expect in a day before the storm takes me?

Vive la France!

Did the good dailies came with Okeanos or the Kintoki rateup ?

They're purging themselves of all the unholyness.

I demand you post Onis

>holy
>men
pick one user, only waifus are pure in this world

Kintoki also a 1/2 ap that also worked with the history quest

Fluffy Servant

I shall oblige.

NEW RATE UP WHEN I FEEL LIKE ROLLING

Pray for the bluest cesspools in Texas to get fucked over.

2h40m this better be good

S-Sakuya you have a JP account??????!!!!

Being in houston sucks ass, I better not drown before I get my waifu.

Are you really that excited about server shutdown?

Until what?

W-where's the Kintoki banner?

Why'd you have to remind me that Cross Channel exists? That VN hurt my heart.

What did she meant by this?

Anyone have an answer to this?

Is the Orion rate up seriously going to be the only thing we have for the next 6 days?

THE GAMES DED

Stop making me like Medb.

>goes without saying
>she says it anyway

Who else did the daily 14+ times and didn't get a single scale/heart?

I got 4 gold caster cookies in a row.

Please accept my friend request, user!

I haven't done it that many times, but I have in fact not received any scales or hearts so far. I'm gonna do like 2 more runs in about an hour or so, but this is probably going to be my 4th week without drops.

Please have fun using my servants cutie

I have 3 spots lefts!

Level up your Lancelot nerd.

only if you're a lvl 1 mashface
I don't wanted used goods on my friends list

Continuing from last thread since I really like what this comment on Tiamat's wiki page implies.
TL;DR This person's saying she's more like a force of nature than a "person".

>I just want to add some things to avoid confusion since the profile seems to use phrases like grudge, joy, and motherly instinct to describe Tiamat while in truth she doesn't operate like that at all. Tiamat together with Abzu is the Mesopotamian primordial deity of creation, much like the Shinto's Izanagi and Izanami. However, any action she takes does not conform to any instinct or notion of free will at all. Therefore she doesn't "wait for a chance to return" or "want to exterminate humanity".

>Basically Tiamat is the Mesopotamian equivalent of the Big Bang but instead of going away after creating the ever expanding universe, Tiamat stays and repeats the great explosion over and over creating new universe while erasing the previous one. Since Tiamat is not the Big Bang, humans, the latest product of her creativity, decided that they need to stop her if they want to survive and thrive as a species. So ancient Mesopotamian take the Big Bang and put it away in a box that is impossible for the Big Bang to escape from or operate in (this box just happens to be named world of imaginary numbers in Nasuverse). When Goetia opened the box, Tiamat simply operates again and her action just happens to involve erasing the current universe and ending humanity in order to make a new one.

Trick the desire sensor by trying to get caster gems,it works like a charm for me

I heard they buffed illya, is she decent now? What did they do?

I dont wanna grind Theirs right now im too lazy

Crunchyroll panel is tomorrow

>rebel 1 regend

Daily reminder that Jeanne was 16 years old, and finding her attractive makes you a pedo. This includes her alter forms.

Daily reminder that all Arturia except lancer eternally have the body of a 16 year old girl and that makes you a pedo for liking her. This includes her alter forms.

This has been a warning. Do not lust over these young girls.

I'm preemptitively leveling and ascending servants for the gudaguda event. Are any of the 3 stars any good, I know Ushi is apparently pretty good but I haven't heard a peep about any of of the others.

Assassins are ass right now, I dont wanna waste precious mats

How many days of playing does it take to get a bond CE?

Sent

Bring a Holy Grail or something more. The Holy Grail in Prototype is a magic circle designed to craft Beast VI, the prototype version of Angra Mainyu.

She's still kinda shit.
Just got a boost to her NP damage.

>How many days

>7/6/6

user I admire your dedication.

If you don't plan to roll for Okita you need to level up 3 of the following Redman(prioritize him over the rest), Cu, Medusa and Ushi
You will need 4 of them before you get Nobu though, so look up who else gets bonuses

Shit anons I'm retarded

Not even the skill level, look at THAT ATTACK

Gil being Gil, whats new about it?

15,555, no other Gil that i've seen posted in this thread is as strong as his

How do I make EMIYA happy?

Oh, so it's not like a normal Servant summoning. I've read that they have an ability to manifest themselves, but I wasn't really sure how that works.

Because his kaleido IS FUCKING LB? meaning more ATK because he can level it up to 100?

Dumb whale.

I want a Kiyo Lily

Burn him so that he'll no longer have to live a life trying to obtain an unobtainable dream

GRAILED SAINTS

>Giving K-scope to eggplant

Gil has the second highest attack in the game now, only mere 63 points behind Altera.
Maxfou, grail, and K-scope means even more attack.

>7.2k Fou'd attack.

Fully ascend him then fuck his ass

f2p shitter

grail that redman

Emiya Kerry, keep getting his help since he belives you can do what he failed to become and don't fail him
Emiya Shirou, he is already ok after UBW so not much to do aside enjoy his meals
Emiya Shirou Alter, burn him, no fucking seriously burn him, He literally becomes more broken the more you ascend him completly killing him even futher

>K-scope

Retarded whale.

I'm honestly tempted, but I don't want to blow some of the only grails we'll ever get this early in the content...

>He literally becomes more broken the more you ascend him completly killing him even futher
thats fucking horrible

>Houston: 25% nig 50% spic

Thank you based hurricane

We need Tiamat.

We need to save ME ME

It's okay Emiya Alter edgy is trash

Useless poor NEET

Tiamat is only afraid, she just needs a friend.

>Ascension 1: Ah…… The feeling of this body crumbling down is good……
>Ascension 2: It is only the outward appearance that changes. Apart from that, nothing changes.
>Ascension 3: It feels like these worthless bonds of obligation are crumbling. Better yet, just like a sand castle, everything will be lost.
>Ascension 4: You did well, Master. Everything I was, is no longer. I have become genuine, a true nameless Heroic Spirit.

>Bond 1: I fall under the category of Anti-Hero. I’d thought that originally, but I was ensnared by a mysterious woman. As you can see, I’ve begun to rot.
>Bond 2: Although I’m in the Archer Class, I was originally a magus. I fought using my own mental world as a weapon. The point is, I sold my soul.
>Bond 3: I have nothing anymore…… No, it is more correct to say I will soon have nothing. My former thoughts and ideals are dissolving. The only thing that will remain is the fact that I am good at killing.
>Bond 4: ……Did you have something to talk about, Master? Sorry, I’ve been having dizzy spells recently…… Even only five minutes ago feels like a distant dream.
>Bond 5: Is it my turn? Alright, I’ll go, Master. This is what I know- I help the weak, and disparage the strong….. Isn’t that normal? Isn’t it okay for a hero of justice? It’s strange, but, somehow I feel like crying.
burn him, you only doing him a favor.

I need Manaka in MY ROOM

Less typing more moving boxes, wagekek.

>lost works
>trash

you're trash

>It’s strange, but, somehow I feel like crying.
fuck I wanna hug him

I want him on my team.

>Went to spend 40 AP before going to sleep and maybe if I'm lucky I could've got some claws dropped from that chimera bitch
>Not even paying attention, memetapping cards while watching stream
>See this
U wot m80???
PS I didn't get a single claw today, but seriously what the fuck is this?

>lvl.50 S.Alter

Fuck you, give that to me. Clearly you don't love her.

But farming 24 fangs is 4th ascension

No Saber mats bro, I was a retarded newbie and blew them on Lily before I really knew what I was doing.