ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Congratulations PW Dev for a $18,000 grant from Unreal!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW28Mb1YvwY
youtube.com/watch?v=pXb0zcEM-rI
youtube.com/watch?v=muaIrJtifDw
youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for sexy Falken.

Third for sexy Wyvern

4th for thrust vectoring rules the skies

Reposting from end of last thread.

AC5 Sea Goblin Unit impression. The newest addition being the Nixie ID Patch.

Congratulations PWbuddy

Slav shit best shit
Su-30SM best Flanker.

Also this.

Reposting
Fuel the speculation

>Coming out of work
>In the parking lot
>See a massive shadow instantly zoom over me
>Wtf internally
>Check for any planes that just took off from the airport right infront of us
>Nothing
>High up in the distant sky see a glint for a split second then vanishes
>Cant make out aircraft type, but it was quite high
Any guesses on what the fug i just saw buddies?

Probably an airliner.

>blocks your path

At least Brady's can actually do cobras.

That depends on which Hornet we're talking about.

Your regularly scheduled THIQQ

I saw Larry "Pixy" Foulke at a Barnes & Noble in Sudentor yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Skittles in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the Skittles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each one and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This pasta was never funny to begin with.

>SW Battlefront
>free Death Star DLC weekend
>"yay, time for some fighter actio-"
>fucking nimble fighters
>impossible to track or lock on
>die miserably
>rank last every time

S-sorry /aceg/. I failed you.

Star Wars is dead, why do you still care.

>not channeling your inner Belkan and reeing while shooting up at fighters from the ground

I actually do this on ground missions. Sweet Ion Torpedo.

Those DS missions in space are fighter-only though. Worst of all, it's damn cool because there's a fighter stage, then the rebels land and there's a regular shooting phase then the trench run given the rebel side manages to survive long enough. But it feels that just like Infinity only complete novices and veteran players are around so matches are incredibly unbalanced.

>star wars is dead
Abrams managed to perfectly balance fan expectations with not being shit. I trust the guy to continue to deliver.

>tfw to get a weapon in the new BF1 dlc you have to do just that

TFA was an unbelievably bland retread of ANH, and the next one is going to be an unbelievably bland retread of the Empire Strikes Back. The new designs are utter dogshit. The main badguy is literally Goldmember. I don't know why I expected anything more from Disney. And we all know its Disney making the movie, not Jar Jar Abrams.

>Abrams managed to perfectly balance fan expectations with not being shit.
Fans surely had good expectations since Disney had to discard Expanded Universe to start milking franchise with their films.

Basically this:But I will say that I really liked Rogue One at least. It wasn't anything revolutionary, but it was its own story, which is more than I can say for TFA. It's literally ANH, but with more media shilling. If I were Lucas, I'd be beyond insulted.

>Abrams managed to perfectly balance fan expectations with not being shit. I trust the guy to continue to deliver.

>bland retread of ANH
If you thought that anything else would be allowed for the re-establishment of one of the biggest genres of all time, you're delusional.
>new designs are dogshit
The aesthetic of the movie is consistent, and doesn't clash with the tone. Not liking it is kind of a taste thing.
>the main badguy is literally Goldmember
Eh, Ren's at least got the possibility for growth. Honestly, watching him be a hilariously retarded brat for the whole movie was one of my favorite parts.
>disney making the movie
This is meaningless. Abrams works for company, but they hired him for a reason.

Are you trying to imply that anything besides the Thrawn books in the EU was good? I hope not.

Anything stackpole wrote was good.

I can't comment on the movies because I couldn't be bothered to watch them.

The prequel technology was wasted on those shitbag movies, and they were too advanced to be considered obsolete gear in the first place.

I liked the fighter action TFA had but I was hoping for a little more of it, or a little more variety maybe.

Rogue One was depressing as fuck for a number of reasons, not the least of which the creepy CGI dead people.

The biggest fucking crime is that story and title were wasted on something completely unrelated to Rogue Squadron, though, which should damn well have had its own series of movies, or at least a TV series, by now.

You liked rogue one? It had nothing good in it though. Saw Gerrera's whole character was trashed, there was like 2 seconds of relationship development between Erso and her dad, and the film didn't have the balls to be a dark spy thriller, but didn't have the heart and soul of a lighthearted star wars movie. And all the fucking fanservice was awful.

The last act was really really fun though, I'll say that much.

Alright, I'll give you those X Wing books or whatever they were, those were good for action.

I knew you had shit taste, but holy fucking hell dude.

They were shitbag movies, but at least the were unique and tried something new. Disneywars will just reheat the original trilogy but with far less competent writing and art direction, and the worst part is people will eat it up and proclaim it to be the best thing ever.
They hired JJ because they know the dude has zero fucking backbone and do everything they tell him to do. Sure, it might mean it'll make a quadrillion dollars, but its fuckinv Star Wars, it would've done well regardless. What it WILL mean is that we're going to be facefucked with the most design-by-comittee shit ever.

>Tfw watching all those fighters and pilots kicking ass, knowing in your heart they're all gonna die, when in a just world they would be the start of Rogue Squadron
I really wanted that movie to be good. I really wanted something to redeem it for me. But I came away empty-handed.

Old Republic
KOTOR1/2 was always better for me than both sequels and prequels

>unironically justifying a shameless and unoriginal reboot

Ah yes, now I remember why /aceg/ kicked you out.
>time to do it again

>If you thought that anything else would be allowed
People expecting disney to do a sandblasted retread of the old films is part of why they're so disappointed.

>attempt to live thread up with fighter-related greentext
>promptly derailed
>warcrimes back

S-sorry /aceg/. I failed you.

Post planefus

>tfw we'll never get another Rogue Squadron game
>tfw we'll never get another X-Wing vs Tie Fighter

What's wrong with that? Did you seriously expect a radical change from a massive, famous franchise?
Less competent writing I can't concede. The best written star wars movie was Ep. 5, which is better than 7, but 7's still more than competently written, and the performances were great.
That movie was incredibly disappointing and safe.
Fuck off, Star Wars was never and can never be a dark and gritty high minded film series. It's an action universe with black and white morals and samurai in space.
It wasn't sandblasted though, which is my main point. It was exactly what we expected, and well-executed on top of it. I don't see why people hate the movie so much. If you seriously want new or fresh ideas, how about not going to a decades-old fantasy franchise for it?

How about we stop talking about shitty irrelevant sci fi series

Yeah, I didn't start the argument, I just said "Abrams did what everyone expected and did it well"

If we're gonna talk scifi, I'm pretty hype for the new Blade Runner.

If we're gonna talk movies, talk about the Top Gun sequel. At least it's relevant.

Has there been any update on that? I hope they get to film on an actual aircraft carrier again.

I hope has a barebones plot again so it focuses more on the planes.

>Top Gun
>without F-14s
It's gonna bomb and we all know it.

>tfw there will be another movie about aesthetic Tomcats
Feels real bad, buddy.

It's probaly going to be F--35s.
Think about that.

The Bug should get some love.

Just fly the F-14 during AC7 cutscenes.

What I hate about you most is that the possibility exists that you're right.

No offense to F-35 buddies, but EWW

Since we all apparently have some really hot opinions on Star Wars let's see your shipfus

no bulli

For any buddies we have who live down in Texas, please stay safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=zW28Mb1YvwY

Can your planefu VTOL?

What the fuck happened now?

Incoming big ass hurricane.

muslim hurricane.

It's a category 3 right? or did it change since then?

They bumped it to Cat. 4 already.

Category 4 Hurricane now. Officials said that if you're not leaving the evacuation zones, then you should write your name and social security number on your arm in sharpie. Pretty grim.

Cat 4. Who's hype to watch all the pork barrel shit Congress jams into the inevitable disaster relief bill?

I just hope it moves back into the Gulf and disperses and doesn't keep moving along the shoreline into Louisiana or FL

>evacuate immediately
Someone post the Diapason edit of that official being evacuated in the chopper

No, believe me, it isnt your fault.
The flight system and mechanics in that game are a fucking atrocious shitpile.

>Rogue Squadron should have its own series of movies or a TV series

I agree, but I put it to you -
Wraith Squadron.

Warcrimes, you're in Texas right?

Hey buddy. Where did you get this patch made? Or did you make it yourself. I stalk the ever living shit outta the /k/ patch threads and didn't see it, so I assume you got that shit custom made. I'd fancy the idea of slapping one on my carrier too if I could.

Man, I just remembered Hurricane Sandy. That was a category 3, but it knocked out my power for a week, and the shore got absolutely demolished. Category 4 sounds like nasty shit.

>Just checked the warnings
>my area is under advisory
nature pls

Yarp, I'm hosting my little sis since she was in Galveston. We're making cookies and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXb0zcEM-rI

youtube.com/watch?v=muaIrJtifDw
Stay safe, buddy.

is she cute and/or gay?

user

Never tried Battlefront so i'm curious.
Is it as bad as playing BF3 air superiority?
I never understood why they put jets there in a first place.

General Mattis best general

b-but bf3 air superiority was great

I'm in the patch thread too. If you wanna post your email I'll link you to the place I used to have them made.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

This really happened, I think. He's great.

Thoughts?

It's worse.

The controls are utterly shit.
Worse yet, you just lock onto people and your lasers track.
There's literally no actual aiming in it.

It was alright for the little bit I tried for free. Just very few players on PC and not a single one knows how to fly. So if you get a fighter on a ground map, you can pretty much stay alive forever. Air Speeders are a bit of a death trap because of AGMs tho

Ultimately the flying is servicable. Ground combat was kinda boring though

Fun! I wish somebody with talent would make the /aceg/ fighter in the mod section.
I would but I have no talent.

Fun little game if you can get it cheap. I think there is a demo if you want to try it

one of my favorite shows right there. i need to read the book

Does she like ace combat? I am literally right over the border.
I'm looking for a Yes/Yes/Yes, help a buddy out.

Post your planefu
Can confirm. The 'manoeuvres' are just a telegraphed barrel roll and an Immelmann, and combat is incredibly boring, both on the ground and in the air.

>getting wired on ripped fuel
God, those conversations were fucking hilarious

Would appreciate it, buddy. Let me know what kind of rates they charge in the message too.

Is it?
I never really tried to get into it
everything felt slow and too close for jet combat, probably because of map size.
Tracking lazers is strange indeed.
>So if you get a fighter on a ground map, you can pretty much stay alive forever
Was like that since bf3.
Seems like people don't care at all about what happens in the air

See >tfw Edelman is injured
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK