pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11397468
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill all fatescucks

Trust me when I say you didn't need to make an early thread, since you can't drag elisecucks any further down than they already are.

Sakuracucks not allowed in this thread.

God i hate niggers

nth for Sakura is cuter than Elise

Post yfw Roy's Costume is him dressing up as Al

Elise is adorable.

Post your Valters /feg/

>most of the shitposting, autism and early threads comes from Fatesfags.
Hnmmm.

I like hair-down elise. It's cute.

This. Without a doubt. So many people think this, too, I'm glad I'm not alone.

An Elise a day keeps the Tharja spic away.

who is the artist?

Give him a better C.

remind me: does linking a nintendo account let you dodge 3001 errors on emulators

No, its going to be this

>Lucinafag pretending they're above anyone

Marry the cuck!

He has Fortify and Goad Fliers but I'm keeping Panic for the next Arena seasons because it gives more score.

The time has come and so have Cloud.

Goodnight /feg/!

Personally I could never get the game to function on an emulator, had one problem or another.

Still can't decide whether to give Life and Death 3 to him or Serika next.

nigger made a new thread,report and ignire

Sorry user, I don't know. They are just images I've saved from /feg/.

What would sex with Elise be like? What about sex with Sakura? Which imouto would be the better lay?

Strike a nerve, sweetie?

I'd like to ask if it hurt when you got rekt by Eirika round 1, who didn't even pose a threat to Lucina, but I already know it did, so the question now is how much.
Don't try to pull the gauntlet winner card when you can't tango with the big kids.

MU coming to a Binding Blade remake near you!

Can someone make an early thread next time and not put Elise ? Even Thotja will be more appreciated.

That make sense.

Thank you.

says the serial samefagging shitposter

Definitely Celica if she has a good boon

Will we even get him as a unit?

bluestacks works without preparation until you get 3001'd, memu works with the reddit guide until you get 3001'd

*randomly dies in front of you*

Is -hp/+def a good IV for my low tier wife?
What build should I use on her?

>Sakura better Elise
>Elise better Sakura
W-What?

>better Al bad FE

what does it mean?

Elise would be the better fuck, Sakura would be the better rape

Get fucked by the cuck!
archiveofourown.org/works/11397468

Elise will be more into sex and do her best for you, eagerly bouncing on your cock to make you happy, whereas Sakura will be a stuttering mess who will hide her face with her hands in embarrassment.

*sploosh*

Reposting:
I'm playing through FE7 for the first time. Only played Awakening previously and I was wondering if general practice is to try and level all your units equally or just pick a squad and keep it for the entire game? For example, I have two different axe units but usually don't want two different axes in play. Do I just alternate or pick one and stick with him?

>plays the gauntlet winner card
>when Lucina lost to Lyn in CYL
Something something Lucina got more votes in Japan something something

Will I spoiler the story for myself if I would play Hidden Truths DLC for Fates before finishing Revelation route?

Post your Sacred Stones units /feg/

Pick a squad

Keep a squad, you can't grind xp in this game except for boss abuse.

>Sakura better Elise
;)

>but other thing
That's not how it works, Elisecuck.

Fuck off Fatesfag.

Just play the game the way you think is right.
Learn by doing, not by reading.

Reminder that Lucina is the second (NOT FIRST) character on the popularity poll! Even if IS is creating more alts to make her more popular, she is still not the most popular character! Even Tharja could be more popular and likeable than her!

pick a squad, exp is limited unless you use the arena, which is risky

Gotcha. Thanks!

>those tags
It gets me every time

>Binding Blade Blazing Blade joint remake
>Mark is an actual unit in Blazing
>eugenics can be done during Blazing and passed onto binding
>Mark's kid takes over in Binding
I honestly would not mind

I think it would be really entertaining to drink Sakura's piss as she sprays it out involuntarily.

+atk -def, so pretty much perfect.

I guess Valter can survive with his default kit for a while longer, he's already petty great.

>I've never played Fire Emblem 7.

I'm bored and horny. Do I scour the internet for FE smut or write my own?

Elise would be shit because she'd keep trying to play hide and seek or some other shit during. Sakura would be a possesive dom and a much better fuck.

But it is, user. It's effectively a popularity poll just like the gauntlets were at the time Lucina's ran, so I guess you got lucky Lyn wasn't in that gauntlet huh?

>be me
>see a comfy elise thread
>come back later
>new thread with another elise OP
>still comfy
>come back later
>third thread with another cute elise OP
>sakurafags have realized and sperged by shitposting and falseflagging to make elisebros look bad
shame.

My husband on the left.

There's no grinding and only a few side quests so you'll have to pick your squad.

If you want to level everyone equally play Sacred Stones

How did Celica feel when she finded out that she got turned on by her own brother?

>that tag list

This will forever be one of my favorite FE arts

No, it just gives you background on the boss

We had pretty nice discussion about Fates pairings around 3pm. I guess that this general is better during EU wake hours when shitposters sleep.

Yes.

>dumb eliseposter keeps making early threads to have his waifu as OP
fucking hang yourself

-Spd or bust, any other boon is fine though. Ravens + TA build with Swordbreaker or Quick Riposte is probably her best setup, Owl tomes for maximum bulk would also be a nice option for her if Katarina wasn't rare as fuck.

It's a decent IV setup good for a Raven build.

Sac a 5* Henry and toss in the usual Triangle adept/breaker skills.

Why is beta Roy so ugly?

>Sakura
>a possessive dom
More like a submissive stuttering mess

the person who should hang themselves is you, after all you're getting mad over the OP picture of a thread

elisefags don't need any help to look bad

>only have 66 orbs
>probably won't have that many when Christmas comes since it's only about 3 months away
IS please give orbs.

Stay mad Sakuracuck.

shut the fuck up dumb eliseposter

>Elisecuck damage control
lol)

>Fates shitflinging thread
Not /feg/.

holy fucking shit, go away and stay away

KYS

"No."
Elisefriends sperged when they were reminded that she dies and Sakura doesnt in one of the paths

She felt really gross for a while, but couldn't stop thinking about it. Eventually, she couldn't deny how much the wrongness of it turned her on, and ever since then she gets hopelessly wet every time she imagines herself in situations she really shouldn't be allowing herself to be in, especially now that she's married to Alm.

Mark is actually a shitty first attempt at Nergal's morphs. Like Kishuna.

welp, time to leave for the day, all the american kids have finished school and are shitting up the thread after many hours of comfy discussion

>Sakuracucks shitting ANOTHER thread

>post-canon

In their supports she clearly notices that he's a massive cuck
Despite being HER batman, he's useless and so she's stuck with tan Hulk and SEIBAH

Keep dreaming Elisecuck.

>tfw want to make a Tana build that makes the most of her weapon but also want to make a build that makes the most of her flier + Guidance utility
Fug, the mix of both will probably end up with something mediocre and I only have one Tana.

>all those tags
>some humor
What ?

Sakurafriends and Elisefriends don't actually hate each other. In fact, they're allies. It's the shitposters falseflagging to make it look like they are enemies. aka Raul

>Comfey Achmed hours meme
(Lol

>an another fates thread
Sigh