Live in a condo

>live in a condo
>nowhere to wash my car properly
>nowhere to work on it
>assigned parking space is below some trees so it gets covered in tree sap and bird shit

I wish I wasn't an apartmentcuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girdling
awesci.com/an-incredibly-simple-way-to-kill-a-tree/
nypost.com/2018/02/27/car-wash-thief-steals-hundreds-with-a-middle-school-prank/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a car cover and park in some open spaces to do work on it.

Don't be a bitch and adapt.

Houses in America are incredibly cheap. If you can't afford to buy one, you're too stupid to be a car enthusiast.

I don't live in america.

>no where to work on it
Any friends or senpai nearby that have garages? Or did you bail and move away from everyone? you could try make friends with the maintenance staff at the apartments so they turn an eye when they see you under your car. Hell they may not even care to begin with so long as what ever you're doing isn't too crazy and you're not being loud or leaving a mess. Also some places like autozone don't mind either if its not too crazy. Just ask first. Or don't and try to do as much as you can before they catch you so you end up finishing it. Ive only been caught once by one of the finance cunts when she saw me rolling a jack to my car.

>umm sir you cant do that in the parking lot
>do what?
>you can't lift your car here. It says so in the rules
>oh srry my b
>roll jack back to apt
>come back an hour later and get under car with oil pan to drain oil
>car is high enough to get under but low enough to hide oil pan from plain view
>5min later reinstall oil plug, install new filter and fill
>done

Yeah dyou have 1.3 mil for a house in silicon Valley?

get a superhydrophobic paint onto your car

????????

Profit

>OP is apartment cuck who can’t afford a mechanic or a better place to live
>hurrdurr juss get a suber exbensive paint job XDDDD

>hurr just get a 20 year mortgage, incredibly cheap!

If you're living on the peninsula and earning fewer than 6 figures you're doing it wrong.

>assigned parking space is below some trees so it gets covered in tree sap and bird shit

Be an environmentalist and improve your car's environment by solving the problem. Ring bark (girdling) the tree. If the ring is thin or shallow, spray herbicide into the ringed area to insure it's chemically burned to not try to regenerate. The tree dies and your problem is fixed.

Google the following keywords:
how to ring bark trees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girdling

awesci.com/an-incredibly-simple-way-to-kill-a-tree/

A lot of novices make the mistake of not going deep enough when ring barking the tree.

>don't live in america.
there's your problem

>be apartmentfag
>mfw garage

What zip code do you live in user? We bout to go house shopping.

That's still nothing. Trying to get a 3M mortgage at the moment.

>OP ring barks the tree
>later on 400 tons of dead rotten tree falls on OPs car, crushing it

I just go to my local Walmart parking lot to work on my shitbox. Nobody gives any fucks and there's an automotive department right inside if I need anything while I'm doing it.

Yeah I was looking for places to do maintenance on my car since I'm in a similar situation to OP and everyone says Walmart parking lots are god tier and no one gives a fuck

>nowhere to wash my car properly
Self-serve car washes.

nypost.com/2018/02/27/car-wash-thief-steals-hundreds-with-a-middle-school-prank/

my local car wash is full of ubers that start honking at you if you take too long

Fuck 'em, go slower with every honk.

Can't go any slower than when the timer runs out. The bays have signs basically stating that the self-serve washing bay is for use of the provided equipment. Other washing and detailing isn't to be done in that bay. So I can't take the lids off two 5 gallon buckets and start to hand wash the car there with my own water and suds.

>be car enthusiast
>by a house
>???