Cute utes?

cute utes?

That's not a ute soyboy.

If I chop the top, will I qualify? Or will I just be a regular full-size Bronco? Or will it make it a Ranger with the rear glass smashed out?

On a more deep level, what if I removed the rear glass but left the top, or cut a sunroof into the top? Would it make me a technical/combat vehicle?

Can't be a mechanic and a soyboy.

Gotta family friendly vehicle cuz I have a family.

>Can't be a mechanic and a soyboy.
why not?

Because soyboys fear dirt more than death itself.

Before the rav I had a 4Runner, which I miss dearly.

That's not a ute. A ute has a car chassis and body, and a tray in the back.
A rav4 is a predecessor to crossovers.

It's another "an American doesn't know what a ute is" episode

Ravs are station wagons according to registration agencies.

Nothing makes me cringe more than when those bush bogan fucks put those gay bullbars on utes

My '04 WRX wagon is classified as a hatchback by registration agencies.
Either way, a Rav sure as hell isn't a ute.

I miss the 90s aesthetic that Australian utes had. They weren't trying to look edgy and aggressive they just worked.

yea mate fuck em for not wanting to die by kamikaziroo

In North America, ute is synonymous with SUV, or sport utility vehicle - AKA what we called RAV4s before the term """""""""""""""""CROSSOVER""""""""""""""""" arrived on scene.

I owned a 3rd gen RAV4 for a while. It wasn't fast but it was very comfy and a cute.

98 CRV should have got the 99 but its an amazing car that is far underrated and does not get the attention it deserves.

Vr ute checking in. Why did Aussie engineering go to shit after 1995?

Americans are also fucken retarded so there you go

What the fuck kind of weirdo america are you from?
I've could count the times I've heard someone say ute on one hand and it was always in reference to the australian style coupe utility.
I've only heard things like the RAV4 called SUVs, maybe jeeps if the speaker is stupid

jimby :DDDDDDDDDDD

As someone who reads a lot of car reviews Australian car journalists (and maybe international too) seem to refer these small SUVs as “cute utes”.
To this day I have no idea why. Given the autistic nature of 4chans user base I can see why this gets a lot of questioning here

because rav4 a cute

No

RAV4

A

CUTE

first gen rav4 is the only good looking rav4

They all looked good in their own right.

stop touching my cute ute ese

A CUTE!