Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

dooberz begone

What do we make of the brick/broski situation?

>everyone in locals super hype for unist
>game comes out, tons of setups, everyone playing
>few days after no ones touched it since

alpha 2 is hard

see me in mvci in exactly 24 days

this didn't fucking happen LMAO

>ywn go back to the glory days of gen 4/pre-weather gen 5 pokemon

feels bad

>Is there any game you don't hate?
Well designed games that were made with love and not for a quick cashgrab or eSports whoring.

Street Fighter IV
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
Guilty Gear Xrd
Skullgirls
King Of Fighters XIV
Vampire Savior

And now add Dragon Ball FighterZ to that list.

What the hell is this bros? I thought SFV was dead? Everyone was playing GG?

Watch twitch LuchaLibreAAA

reply to this post with your main team in MvCI and what costumes you want for them.

>771 viewers is not dead
that's how much shit like tibia and eve online get

>KoF XIV
>made with love
L O L

yeah bro, playin, not watchin bro

You didn't like KOF XIII? It was made with so much love that SNK went bankrupt after it.

>MvCI

?

bots bro, don't worry about em

>Spent their few resources on a huge roster and amazing mechanics
>balanced it entirely around fun

>not the epitome of love
put your trip back on, combofiend

>tfw using mudsdale against prof at the elite four
>defense high as fuck but his magnezone has sturdy
>he keeps using full heals
I'm in hell. Also, Pokken DX is out next month and I'm going to main Empoleon

who bitch is dis

>SF4 more players than rev2

Why are kof char designs so hit and miss?

what do those peepees mean?

Ok.

It's literally written inside the image

ouch. look at the goobers get blown the fluff out again

how do we know thats a small cat

NOOO... noooo, no more, please stop...

SFV is going to die any day now...

we'll be free from Capcom's tyranny and free to play guilty gear and other better games...

I NEED YOU DLC

It's ye olde LP

>MUH LARGE PLAYERBASE HURR DUMB GOOBARS XDD
>doesnt realize a small but focused playerbase is infinitely superior

Capcucks are incapable of rational thought

Ever since you played Sirlins game you've been a mighty cunt and Broski had overtaken you as my favorite trip.

Leave brick alone you meanie

The season pass stuff looks like such a ripoff

Hopefully you can pirate it

bafael is cute! CUTE!!

Menat the Egyptian goddess will save us friend!

>marvel

what a fucking tart desu

SFV's playerbase is propped up by sony $$$. once that goes then the pros will go, and once the pros will go SFV online will be a ghost town because capcucks are sheep who play whatever their e-celeb overlords tell them to

No pentagon no views

this is actually true but I guess keeping the game on life support is profitable for them so there's little reason for them to stop
at least until marvel comes out
unless it's just as bad as sfv

mad about something that happens years ago

>inb4 dogura, machabo, kazunoko play marvel

why do you think dogura and machabo even fucking played jive, there's no way they wouldn't play marvel at this point. Also a welcoming return to Xian, Nemo, and Tokido.

I thought ISDD having gone to jail was a meme

Maybe if you actually use GGPO it is.

I really prefer how Xrd plays to SFIV and SFV don't even try to call me a Jiver although I guess I might be an actual capkuk

that explains everything, had a fight in a pub now he just plays street fighter

He looks like the kind of guy to glass someone for no real reason.

Say something pure about this succ.

So Injustice 2 can become the flagship fighting game it should be. Proper zoning, no shitty comeback mechanics, rewarded for being the better player, true neutral, meter management, counterpicks as a legit strategy and hidden high tier characters through dedication to how you want to play.

zero ass

My wife Morrigan is so cute.

Shes the worst girl in all her games.

Calm down demitri.

Kolin > Chun > Karin > Laura > Cummy > Ibuki > Mika >>>>>> Juri
Menat will probably be best tier, we'll see.

>complete on release
>fantastic netcode
>tons of content for casuals
no......

what

fuck this bitch
>oops dont have a fireball better not fall for my 40% resets
>and dont even bother rushing me down ill just backdash or wake up
almost annoying as captain cold and his sudden army of faggots

v-trigger necalli vs demon kazuya
who wins?

>it's this autist again posting the same pics

>never on pc because of nrs incompetence
>horrible nrs animations
>dumb tekken strings

wew

unga always wins

>no shitty comeback mechanics
kusoj

is urien charge in sfv?

>sfv
lmao

Whens Marvel

Why is yours literally 0 and fraudski's 3218?

but does it have honest health bars?

back then broski would have 20-0d him
sfv really does rot your brain

>honest health bars?

>unironically playing ranked
lmao

Also sometimes SF4 refuses to launch so I have to uninstall and reinstall it and turn off cloud and that turns your peepee back to zero, as well as losing all your unlocked colors

what if arcsys made a kemomo fighter instead of dbzf

fuudo is such a dork

Everything besides his Super and fireballs

Kill yourself back to /a/

PC is defo true, NRS biggest fault.

The animations are the same as any fighting game, every game has animations that don't do what they imply it's called learning the game.

The strings are nowhere near as complex as Tekken due to it being in 2D and you can learn a matchup you struggle with easily with a good old first to ten.

People need to except that NRS are one of the only true fighting game companies left. They've kept up with the times in terms of DLC output and patching WHILE still releasing a complete game anyway.

But keep supporting Cap 'half a realease' com, Nam'Sorry you had to wait 3 years for a western release with barely any content' co and Arc 'Can't keep up with the times' Systems.
Simply because you can't handle that a western dev gets fighting games better than the Japs nowadays.

>proper zoning
nah giving every character in the game fireballs was retarded went in the opposite direction of sfv and neutral is kind of meh with the current walkspeeds
>counterpick is a viable
cant even think of top tiers that get counterpicked execpt catwoman otherwise its getting assfucked by deadshot or batman for not picking a toptier

why would he not be?

>Simply because you can't handle that a western dev gets fighting games better than the Japs nowadays.
technically absolutely but the gameplay is still ass

They should make Symphogear.

When a large portion of health is contained in the last 0-20% of the lifebar, stopping it scaling evenly.
It's a fake hype mechanic for spectators who want ebin comebacks, tons of kusos do it: sf4, jive, goobergear to name a few.

Guilty gear does it too

Could I save this post to shitpost with it later? Thanks in advance

I overall agree with this, though I do feel the zoning is not quite interesting and a bit too strong sometimes. Skullgirls' Peacock zoning is fun, IJ2's Black Adam's and Deadshot not really.
Those are all true though. I can think of things to nitpick in that post but those are true.
The PC thing sucks (if it comes I hope it comes with crossplay), the animations are much better now and the strings are not as bad as in Tekken, but I don't really like them.

Now that Fantasy Strike is dead I've been thinking about the viability of Sirlin's goal.

Doesn't Mortal Kombat / Injustice also have no quarter circle movements? They have easy chain (dial-a-combo?) combos, plus, they have a block button, which is easier for casuals to understand.

But they keep the concept of high-low mixups and teching throws. In general, he is just trying to make an even worse beginner game than NRS does.

Pretty sure Injustice 2 doesn't do that. Don't know how well you know the game but there is no second round in NRS games now.

You get two health bars and whatever health you had leftover from your first health bar when you depleted the opponents is carried over to the next 'round'. So you can be, say, a whole half health bar ahead of your opponent in the second round.

probably easier to compile a list of games that don't do it t b h

kof, vsav and uhhh..

dbzf
>great visuals
>coherent aesthetic
>good fanservice and pr
>terrible shallow and one dimensional gameplay
>no rollback netcode

mvci
>mediocre visuals
>mediocre aesthetic
>bad fanservice and pr
>probably the best marvel game ever made gameplay wise
>rollback netcode

wake me up inside (cant wake up)

You couldve just easily looked up command lists...MKX uses quarter circles, and possibly other motions

It's all yours.

has quarter circle motions if you want by default its mostly sf motions without the diagonal motions and injustice 2 doesn't have a block button