I'll start

I like it too

Pre face lift NC

:3

This or Dodge Stealth

>mercedes
almost anything with that badge will be liked by most people especially an SL
>Integra
almost every fan of FWD sports cars likes these.

Damn that whole generation of Ford economy cars were just strange.

ive not met a single person who doesnt like the svx or the 3000gt

i would hoon trails all day in that thing

BBC
B
C

Big
Beautiful
Chrysler

came here to post this

Dude, the FJ is like the smart person's Jeep. Only the hardest of the hardcore tards don't like them.

I saw one of those today and they actually look pretty sweet until you see the rear end. The black with chrome trim is nice.

We will never get colors like that on cars ever again.

When the CTS came out I was in middle school and really wanted to drive one when I grew up.

Now I've been stuck behind so many old ladies going 10 under the speed limit in the CTS that I don't like it anymore.

Quite obviously this thing. Nobody loves it except me

I'd like it if it wasnt so fugly. Would still buy it cheap second hand

I just really like the styling (minus the sunroof). If they were RWD they'd be perfect.

Nice corvette.

Note. 2 doors look way better.

DC5 was ugly.

a cute

Only three-door version.

I see more and more on the streets every day

Fucking beaners put those retarded wheels with footlong spokes on them in Texas. "SWANGAZ".
Beaners and spear chuckers

was gonna post this. Everyone shit on it because of the msrp but now that their price depreciated like crazy, I freaking love them. >Insanely smooth V8
>RWD
>hardtop convertible
>lexus reliability
>unique styling

Only thing missing is a manual, but it is a luxury car...

i like mine. shit discount tire wheels have since been replaced with 5 spoke gs400 17s.

continuing the Cadillac trend...

I like mine too user, its an acquired taste :^)

bugeyes a qt

Every Mexican not in Mexico loves that thing, what are you talking about.

I like the ctsv, and almost got the wagon version.

The Hybrid is most BASEd RWD (full on F is 20K too much)

>adds to reasons i should kill myself list

The Evo 10 and the 4G were the last good looking Mitsubishis. Everything else is garbage.

If the 4G performed well, then I would like it.

160 horsepower, anemic transmission, V-TEC tho, lots of wheel-spin from FWD, love my girl tho

my man

If only there were an AWD trim

easily the ugliest celica

never understood why the cts coupe gets so much hate.

its one of the most unique looking cars on the street. it has the angles of a stealth fighter and it looks like the car from bladerunner 2049

Cobra Clones, it's just like the real thing except poor people can actually afford it/turn them into racecars

There's a way to get awd by using the outlander's transmission and drivetrain, automatic only tho. I'm sad the eclipse went from a mini-evo to a fwd v6

Most people hate on these for no real reason
>powerful V8
>practicality of a pickup
>handles like a sedan
>shares parts with extremely common Commodore so repairs are cheap

mah nigga. i'd love to get my hands on a clean JDM example now that they are legal.

nobody hates the SVX, everyone just forgot they existed around 2003.

Do people actually hate these?

>>practicality of a pickup

what is that a 3 foot bed? you cant even fit a sheet of plywood in there.

but you can fit a lot of gravel or feed or manure or furniture or tools or wet clothing or...you know...all the other reasons to have a pickup.

If you know you're going to have to be moving plywood, 2x4s, i beams, etc on the daily you need to buy a regular truck
is right, Moving things like dirt, equipment, bikes, Christmas trees etc. in this is a lot more practical than owning a pickup for your handier-than-average person

where? used or new? cheap used

They've got a nice ass at least, and a lot of people underestimate their weight + lift. They look much more tolerable when the rake is taken off and the rear has been lowered down a little, you just never see them doing anything noteworthy though due to 99% of 5th gen drivers being women.

Coziest car, wish mine had heated seats.

966 TT Best 911 ever.

that gen cts coupe is quintessential jersey shore trash. what some 27yo meathead retard that works at a seedy cell phone store would buy while living with his parents

The Regal GS just does it for me, rwd would be better but being sale to rust the front tires is too much fun.

Monteverdi Sierra. This is what happens when you give a Dodge Aspen/Plymouth Volare to the Swiss

It was also the last new car sold with a factory tape deck with the stereo. People also shat on it since it handles like a kids' toy wagon, if you dropped it off a tall building first. Every contemporary game that SC showed up in I played had that car handling like shit, I noticed a pattern

Looks like Peugeot

I would unironically drive one of these. Perfect blend of a Vette's rawness with Cadillac's handsome looks and comfy interior

I dont understand how someone drives a car makes you not like it. I like Porsche and their owners drive like old people, I like BMW but their owners are douches...like and would still buy any of those.

Bait here, anyone want to bite

Love the biturbo, underrated car.

Don't know why but I love these things

ny times review of it literally said this

They're also not as cool to me as they were in 2004. Its a mix of things I guess. People change man. I guess I would still buy one though, I thought the ATS was pretty cool too.

I'm obsessed with it

>guys the car is shit because vidya
kys desu

Plannin' to buy it 3 years later second-hand.
Love the way it drives

All the hate is basically based on Richard Hammonds crushing review of the car. Ironically enough, German reviews have been pretty positive towards the car when it came out and presented it as a viable alternative to the SL.

>CTS-V Coupe
The Sedan is better because more doors for more whores.
>t. 1st-gen CTS

is that an sc430?

If the bed is that short isn't it literally just a sedan?

Isn't this just the cutest little thing?

Just look at it. The double sunroof is the charm point.

hnnngh

there's probably 5 other posters on this board who unironically like minivans besides myself

I had one for a while. It was a great car. Tons of power but the visibility was fucking horrible and it was absurdly overweight for a coupe. Still, it made nice noises and went fast.

no one hates these except maybe Carrol Shelby's family

I love a Buick, but the century is the regal’s special needs brother, and the LeSabre or park avenue is far superior.

Are you the one that traded it in your ctsv for a focus and all of Veeky Forums said you went from "patrician to boy racer" among other colorful words???