Auto Sticker General #337

6 figures edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

report thread'

report all hoonposts and hoonposters

Why aren't there any Koneko die-cuts? There should be Koneko die-cuts.

Does anyone remember the Shinobu slap that was like shiny and she looked dazed? I forgot who sold that slap

thats from imoutodreams

i didn't post this zero two here yet, this is available right now

BOUGHT

Fugg and I just bought the other one

>order from zetaraes
>order from bad decisions
>order from absolutely awful
>get zetaraes stuff that isnt a preorder
>wait
>get zetaraes stuff that is a preorder
>wait
MFW

imagine it, living the easy sticker life raking in cash from weebs but take your fat time to deliver

>MFW
You forgot the F

Who had the platinum mad sticker?

fuwafuwa

me

Thanks supereffective

You guys are all fucking faggots

I'm am very drunk, and very not happy.
And seeing as this is pretty much the only thread I go to anymore, could you guys cheer me up somehow.

I love you

notori letting /osg/ print his orphaned slaps when

never ever

Helped a little, I think.
Thanks user.
Although I now realise I do long for some sort of companionship. Fuck.
I shouldn't drink, makes me think more than an I already do, which is too mcuh.

I want to cut down on my drinking to but it’s so hard. It’s only thing that lightens up the stress after a long day. But then it makes too happy and I keep drinking Moreno and more... maybe I need that pill that makes me throw up if I drink. Or some more mental will power.

I understand that.
But luckily I just end up being too lazy to go buy alcohol, so I drink less.
Been almost a week since I had anything to drink before this. Which alctually helped me get drunk quicker.

What a bunch of insufferable faggots. Spending money on fucking weeb stickers for your car.

Does anyone do custom diecuts?
I want to make pic related a diecut
Just the lettering not the background really unless you can make it kinda like a rectangle

And also if you could move the Japanese lettering up so it’s right below the Northstars that would be awesome
Obviously I’ll pay for the custom work but before you do any heavy lifting just give me a quote and we can work something out

proof of concept for reviving a dead meme.

okay so uh who makes touhou stickers

reminds me of this meme

spotted the newfriend

Speedmaster a CUTE!

>that freebie
I fucking lost it, good shit.

i AM REPORTING SPEEDMASTER TO THE POLICE

NO AMOUNT OF GOOD JOB POLICE STICKERS WILL SAVE HIM

You just got lucky.
You have any hobbies?
Could be an interesting die cut.

Hell yeah

Fucks sakes I only have shit.
>buy garbage from Hoon because I was retarded.
>then get suckered into buying a Car drugs 10 pack and get all the leftover meme shit.
Fuuuck. What stickers should I buy to redeem myself?

Double Hell yeah

stickers you like
stickers of 2d babes
i don't know man its your fucking money

Just how many of you gay fucks collect and show off stickers but without them on your car?
Is it like pokemon cards?

Thank you again, please enjoy !!
Please post a picture if you ever apply one!

Dont do this, ok?

Will do! The back windscreen is at a comfortable capacity but I think I will expand onto the back windows.

i've bought from nevercontent, imoutodreams and dirty drive, i like the stickers and they all seem like decent people

imoutodreams is a dumb whore that is not to be given money to.

Hoon please.

T. Hoon

Hoon or not, he kinda has a point

Iie.

is there a non hoon shop that sells the fujiwara shop keychain?

Get one custom made from one of those eBay shops that make keytags.

Yes, and why would you want something so shit as a keytag

>>white knighting for a whore that does nothing but cock tease you, just to sell stickers

>implying I'm such a degenerate that I get turned on by 3dpd

It's less whiteknighting and more telling Hoon to fuck off with his tardposting.

He hates Imouto for unknown reasons, though some speculate it's because she wouldn't send him bobs and vegana.

Im not hoon, I just hate egirls who use theirself to sell things. She uses the fact that she can attract busriders on here for money, and lonely Mexicans on Facebook.

How many stickers is too many stickers?

>hoon makes 6 figures off of stickies
>hoon being pajeet doesn't pay taxes on stickies
>hoon buys frs
>hoon audited for first time
>hoon now owes 6 figures to CRA

absolutely designated

watching everyone else get their zeta order and waiting for the mailboi to deliver my preorders is painful.

where do i buy good luck club sticker

Shitboxme.me, but try to get in touch first, there were issues with orders recently.

how would i go about doing that? he has no email listed on the site

Hey boys I have a question. What is the reference behind the biptembo sticker? Help me understand.

I never post in this containment bread but I need those Initial D stickers, w2c?

Zetaraes has some good team diecuts

So about that KD slap...

Ill start vectoring it whenever i get the time. Im a student so my availability is dependent on week to weel assignments

When has she ever done that. She has never posted herself here ever.

hoon is such a fucking try hard, "2017 was the learning year, 2018 is the refining year" fuck off pajeet for fucks sakes

The best part is he still knows fuckall about vectoring, proper Photoshop skills, or even decent sticker design.

Dude is taking product pictures without a tripod and none of his photos are framed, then he proceeds to brag about it like he's some big shot photographer now with a camcorder. Fucking die already.

Looking forward to a shot of it on your ride!
Depends on the style you're going for. An extra row like the one you have might be good enough. Spicy ride, man.
Outside of the US? Forgetting about your order tends to help. I feel you though.
I have some, but currently have a $1 die cut clearance sale so I have limited Initial D teams. Restocks will be on March 16th. In the mean time, you can go check out WAT Racing's Initial D team stickers.

he's such an insecure beta faggot. Needs the approval of Veeky Forums of all places.

You seem to foget the grand conspiracy that imouto is actually a dude posing as his sister.

>tfw shipping to Australia
>feels bad men

My theory is all this stupid drama keeps going for two reasons.

1- He is a dimwit who takes every criticism personally, and is quick to anger, leading to pissed pajeet outbursts of bragging about how great he is whenever someone insults him.

2- He likes the attention he draws to himself since he was that one edgy loner who likely got bullied as a kid. He feels powerful on the internet and as a result makes outlandish threats.

looks good user

this much

What stickers can you recommend, comrades?

anti communist action from saigetsuvinyl

Ew, those look like crap, and they're not even the same sizes.
I don't like diecuts, and they're all different sizes, no thanks.
Just went through and found the store with the slaps from OP pic. Thanks for not helping at all, you fags with your little vendetta.

T. Hoon

Check her insta

watracing sells proper ones

Stay mad cunt

Tbhfam if I was a somewhat attractive grill I would shill the shit out of stickers using my gender to get them sweet NEETbux

To each their own, bud.

Ahahahahahahahaha.
Is that his real pricing?
I thought Imouto was a jew but that takes the cake for retarded amounts of $

>$5.25 is the most expensive sticker
That's quite literally the cheapest compared to many stores I browsed. I think some of you are selling stickers for $6 or $7 with no bundles.

New video on my youtube channel of imouto getting rekt by me
youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k
- hoon

>$5 for a die cut
That's highway robbery.

Also his stickers are stupid simple for the amount he charges. Text slaps shouldn't be $7 before discount.

Looks better than i thought

I'm not a fan, but if you're happy that's what matters, user

ahaha holy shit, please post proof of completed transaction so I can laugh at you some more

we have a few

I want to start my own sticker business, how do people legally print copyrighted stuff like anime characters?

They don't do it legally.

Chiming in here by adding that lots of stores charge $10 even $20 for diecuts. Diecuts should actually cost more than printed slaps because of the work that goes into them.

What about this much.
Which isn't all of them btw.