Should I bite the bullet and get this beast?

Should I bite the bullet and get this beast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqHPsyadNbM
monroneylabels.com/cars/106327
youtube.com/watch?v=_okpjE22o0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you afford it?

I sure can user. Not sure which model to get. Theres so many.

I feel the Cherokee SRT is more value for the money. Remember your still paying 90k for a Jeep Cherokee. I would rather get a Charger SRT Hellcat

Hellcat>SRT>Trackhawk

Cherokee SRT $67,890
Standing ¼-mile: 13.0 sec @ 106 mph

TrackHawk $86,995
Standing ¼-mile: 12.0 sec @ 115 mph

Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat $68,740
Standing ¼-mile: 11.4 sec @ 128 mph

Is it really worth getting those model?

The top of the range one, obviously. It will depreciate the least.

Depend how much you value going fast in a straight line. In the Hellcat you are the king at the stop lights. In the Cherokee you could really bruise some egos.

I just want a comfy car

>unibody FCA crossover

lol OP confirmed faggot

I had to drive a 2016 Grand Cherokee as a rental for about a month, what a piece of dogshit - the cheapness flows from every single part of that shitbox

enjoy wasting your money OP you fucking cuck

>bruise some egos
Sorry dude but no matter how many redlight dragraces he might win, it's still a fucking mallcrawler shit heap. No one is going to have their ego bruised by this gay thing.

Where did the Cherokee touch you?

>FCA

awesome vehicle. my father bought a trackhawk
very fun

I like it

Hows the interior?

I don't get it.

It’s shit, like any other american car

Chrysler is owned by fiat now. Fix it again Tony now applies to all Chrysler products.

Not in that beast. There's zero italian in it.

Tesla
youtu.be/LqHPsyadNbM

How do we stop the Tesla master race?

Driving an FCA product with that much hp.

Better have AAA on speed dial.

>monroneylabels.com/cars/106327

You're right, its just part Mexican instead, enjoy the dodgy QC there pal.

Double the length of the race

Perfect

>buying a FCA vehicle
How retarded are you?

What's the little black square in the center of the lower grille? There's a square hole cut out of the grille with a round object inside it. Almost looks like a horn speaker, but that'd be the most retarded thing ever.

I always wanted a Challenger, but the face lifted Chargers look amazing.

track camera

This makes no sense. If you’re going to spend that much money on an SUV, buy a Range Rover with a supercharged V8. 510+ hp, 500+ lb ft torque and an interior is from another planet compared to the jeep. I don’t understand the market for Hellcat/Trackhawks.

so many better vehicles for the money.. unless all u want is to drag race an suv

need fo speed suv edition

>Have crossover SUV that women buy in the droves
>Want to reattract the male buyer
>Make it a fucking dragstrip racer with a $90K price tag

This is just further proof FCA is truly run by retards.

The market demographic is morons, plain and simple.

yep

>buying an indian car

>200hp less
>Slower to 60 by 1.3seconds
>Costs more money

"Wow holyshit why would anyone want the faster and more powerful one?

>Buyer wants a hellcat
>Buyer wants 707hp
>Buyer has a family and wants SUV room, but the hellcat experience
>Automaker figures this out, offers it.

"HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I DIDN'T IMMEDIATELY SEE THIS MARKET, BUT IT'S THE AUTOMAKER THAT'S STUPID."

A guy at my work just the bought a 6.4 V8 Jeep because he wanted a V8 and his wife wanted an SUV. He seems to enjoy it but the fuel economy is terrible, he said he's averaging over 20L/100km driving around town and highway

>using foreign cuck fuel measurement systems
This is a vehicle for Americans and people who don't give a fuck about fuel economy.

I live in Australia, the low octane petrol here costs the USD equivalent of $4.2 per gallon, if you want high octane petrol (98 RON) its about $4.77 USD per gallon

very comfy and a lot of space. everything is soft to the touch

You mean
>which stop light did you get your shit pushed in by a fucking jeep

I don' want to hijack the thread, but the Toyota landcruiser has a MSRP of $84,315.

Who the FUCK is buying those?

~3,000 people a year

lick the muzzle and pull the trigger while your at it for wanting to own a shitty worthless normiefag car and saying to automakers that nobody wants anything exciting or fun, everoyne wants a shitty worthless car that is not good at anything but is bigger than others.

the whatever the boring gay ass car in op image is is the equvilent of sending the worlds most flamboyant and sissiest gaylord to the gym.
All you get is a bit stronger gay.

Can’t go wrong with either but the gas will rape your wallet.
6.4l sounds beast as fuck and has mad power for a daily
Trackhawk is basically overkill of the best kind

> 707hp V8 Jeep
> Fastest Production SUV you can get for $86k
> Lambo "SUV" (It's a station wagon) 0-60 in 3.5, Costs $200k
> Trackhawk filmed doing it in 3.4
> "gay"

On that planet, are Miatas hypermasculine chadmobiles?

Tribute to american excess man, it's not just awesome, it's patriotic.

Gee, I don’t know. Oh wait, yes I do because I’m not a fucking moron like you. No one is buying an SUV for fastest 0-60 times. They buy it for practicality and comfort, of which the trackhawk is hilariously lacking, along with technology from this decade. Fucking idiot. Did you buy a trackhawk? I can’t imagine any other reason you would defend such a stupid model, unless you’re a paid shill.

>muh driving dynamics

Buy a Range Rover SVR, Cayenne, or BMW X5M. They’ll all bury this ugly piece of shit.

>Would you like plastic, or plastic on your $86k car, sir?

People are getting scammed.

>can be had for cheaper than a Trackhawk

Really makes me think.

Interesting, it's a Mercedes underneath

>"Gee, I don’t know. Oh wait, yes I do because I’m not a fucking moron like you. "
/Literally posts "This makes no sense", "I don't understand the market for"
/Calls the other guy dumb
/Gets it explained to him, says "nuh uh", flips table and chimps out
HA

> "No one is buying an SUV for fastest 0-60 times."
Well I guess it's an accident that 0-60 times are a thing? That they're a ubiquitous metric that ends up in reviews and tests for basically all vehicle classes, even for pickup trucks. Even the offroader Wrangler rubicon ~2011 took shit for being slow to 60.
Don't pretend it's not a thing.
Oh and it has 7200lbs towing.
>"Not practical"
>7200lbs towing.
> Seats a family comfortable
> Fast to speeds legal on public roads
> "WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THIS"

> "They buy it for practicality and comfort, of which the trackhawk is hilariously lacking,"

Literally opinion masquerading as fact.
There are comfortable SUVs that sell for 86k, and UP, If you want one with 707hp, not a lot of games in town. Jeep is betting that people are. That's what a free market is built to do. 9 of 10 guys say "Nuh uh", guy 10 bets "Someone might like this" and finds customers where others said there weren't. If they're right, everyone else is playing catch up.
Of course it's not as luxurious as an escalade, claiming that it is would be silly, but it does appear to be quite luxurious.

> "along with technology from this decade."
> Doesn't say what's missing

>"Fucking idiot."
/Guy who says "I don't know", "don't understand the market for", "I can't imagine"
/Calls opponent dumb, promptly loses argument to "dumb" guy

>" Did you buy a trackhawk?"
I didn't, but being unwilling or unable to see what people are looking at when they see one is sillyness.

>"I can’t imagine any other reason you would defend such a stupid model, unless you’re a paid shill."
/Lacking in imagination, claims to be the smart one

Sounds comfy user. Is there any car that Veeky Forums doesn't hate? You can't buy anything unless its a miata.

Sure. Provided you can keep it in good shape, there's a good chance that it'll be a collectors' car in a few decades.

Meh. I'm more of a drop $30k into a first gen type of guy but of you really want something new... It's the only thing Jeep can do right.

thats where the AI lives.

no

tesla btfo

Add twin turbskies.

>mfw when you run a quicker 1/4 than a Tesla roadster in a 5000lb brick

youtube.com/watch?v=_okpjE22o0k

>youtube.com/watch?v=_okpjE22o0k

Probably costs less too, and has longer range amirite.

Means he's a poorfag

Trackhawk is faster

>has

>muh straight line speed
>muh hold down gas and keep the wheel straight look im so manly
>muh big huge massive car to keep me safe when I fuck even that up
>no no im a real man look because my car does straight line speed so fast and its so biiig bigger than you hahaha no lets not talk about my dick, unless you let me suck yours hahaha joking man
>muh no im definetly not gay have you seen how angry my car looks

Yeah, it kinda looks like a car that has gps in it with gay clubs as preset destinations

>Loses argument about SUV, but keeps babbling on about gayness because, reasons

>Buy hellcat
>Buy wife whatever boring SUV she wants to haul the kids in

I'm fairly confident that if you can afford this, you don't have to compromise and get the car you actually want.

yeah charger >>> challenger in my book. theres a purple hellcat charger in my area and god damn that thing is cool

Wrong FCA lifted wagon bruh
Get the Stelvio Quadrifoglio