Kia stinger

kia stinger

jap crap

Doesn't Kia's social media department have better things to do than constantly shill a halo car on a forum full of broke busriders?

Sprinter Trueno

I actually like the look of it.

Revolver Ocelot

The best NSX

>>>/kmart/

that's where fangirls of the original belong. new nsx big boy toy.

*korean

50k for a KIA!

[transmission intensifies]

Nobody pays sticker for any Korean car.
>say it with me now
NOBODY PAYS STICKER FOR ANY KOREAN CAR

The Veloster turbo is a damn near $30k car. I paid $20k for a new one that sat on the lot for nearly a year.

>paying sticker for any car ever
what a sucker

>negotiating over peanuts
how """"inner city""""" of you desu

The badge equity behind Kia is so bad, I give it a year before a GT2 will run on average at $32k versus the $47k its going for right now. The sad thing is that Kia is actually one of the better makes out there these days as far as price to performance/durability ratio. Hell even it's safety features are some next level greatness. Also maintenance is hella cheap.

The stinger may be a souped up optima, or a knockoff Panamera, but main it sports some really nice stats, and frankly it's design is pretty unique for a sedan. I dig it. I'd buy one if I could.

starving niggers in nigger land could've eaten those peanuts

>you need the snake oil package
>"sounds good!"

Cuck.

>The Veloster turbo is a damn near $30k car

[citation needed]

Did the dealer tell you that you were getting it for a steal?

Mine has every package and accessory except mud flaps, but you get the idea.

t. this

The Veloster N will be like what, 28k MSRP? I can bet you anything that you'll be able to walk off the lot with one for less than $25k within the first few months of it coming out.

Who does kia think they are with those fucking sporty mirrors plastered onto a sedan. You fools didnt even do them right either, theyre fucking fat and ugly. Who do they think they are. Dont spit in my face, kia. Your car doesnt deserve those mirrors.

Revolver Ocelot

you did it wrong, cunt

Hell, I got my base Stinger GT for 3k off the sticker and this was the beginning of January.

does your center console wobble?

Doesn't wobble, but if I use quite bit of leverage I can get it to wiggle back and forth.

Technically an audi

Optimas dont get enough love around here. the last generation has an amazingly comfy interior and they are still one of the fastest and safest mid-sized sedans.

>tfw can't afford old corolla

Honestly I don't really see the big deal with the whole thing. It's another option for a heavy rwd cruiser, which is fine in my book. It's not the 2nd coming of Jesus and it's not exploding off the lot from what I've heard.
If it follows the Korean car trends, then it'll depreciate to a sad amount in a year and it could be a decent buy for the price.

>not waiting for the Veloster N

It's not really that heavy. It's fairly big and it's like 200lbs heavier than a WRX.

Is it cheap yet ? I want one.

Isn't it more like 600 lbs? I thought the WRX was sitting around 3300 or so while the Stinger was almost 4000.

it just looks so ugly though.

looks like they got some replica alfa romeo rims though.

lol

it's a design Kia already moved away from. Hyunday owner made them look like Hyundai, just look at new Ceed.
So it's nothing but an unwanted offspring, even they are aware this is a failed product

They'll change the reputation of the brand.

Who was even talking about Kia 5 years ago?

certanly not you amerifag

Trolling aside, I saw one of these close up at the NC Auto Expo, and the price tag is absurd. 40K would be still be too high. It needed to MSRP for 35K-ish to be relevant

Assuming people actually end up buying a few, which I am sure they will, you're gonna see these things for 20K in the used market in 2 years though, which makes it a far more interesting buy

Also, build quality is still typical Kia, which is to say fairly mediocre

Nicest car I've ever owned. With the turbo engine has me seriously looking at KIA for my next car.

The thinking man's Stinger

What could have been...

They'll get there one day.
Give them a couple years and they'll come into their own style instead of feeding off of other's.