Its so fun to row thru the gears on my Fiesta ST!

>Its so fun to row thru the gears on my Fiesta ST!
>such a fun SPORTS car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkyKHs7NLTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never seen someone call the ST a sports car. Stop being such a fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkyKHs7NLTg

wwow its so sporty i feel like whipping a baseball at it

found the FiST fag. how many more monthly payments to go VAPE boi?

I don't own a FiST.

Yes it is!
I love driving my Fiesta ST to go to pick up more soy!
Its also practical too, I can carry all of my GF's stuff to Chad's house when she wants to spend the night, no problem!

Congrats on accompanying your posts with the funniest epic memes of 2018! You get 50% bonus Veeky Forums points for the rest of the week!

>Everything I don't like is soy.
Explain yourself.

Have you not seen the type of people who drive Fiesta STs?

that looks soyboyracer as fuck

lol fist fags are fuming at this thread

Some philipino guy on my block owns one but I haven't really paid attention to random drivers on the street.
At least he didn't look like an indie game developer.

I had a fiesta st as a rental for 3 weeks. It's actually pretty fun, desu. The tiny lil motor has to work hard and rev high to get you around, which makes it feel like you're going fast even at 25mph. I'd never buy one, but it's fun as a rental for driving around town. Absolutely not a sports car though.

Funnily enough, I didn't look into what type of people drive my car before I actually got the fiesta ST. I haven't actually met anyone else that drives one, but the stereotype does kind of fit me. Early 20's white kid in college who is taking out loans for college so he can afford a new car...

It is a pretty slow car in a straight line. My 12 year old cousin doesn't even lift his head up from his fortnight streams anymore when I'm launching from a light. I pretty much already know I will lose just about every race from a light or roll on to basically everything.

In the twisties though, it is so easy to drive on the limit. It goes on 3 wheels on cambered corners, the back end kicks out if you lift off mid corner, and it's extremely easy to work with so it's not a scary snap oversteer like it is in rwd cars. It drives like a go-kart and I love it. It inspires a lot of confidence to go quickly.

>mfw i have fun rowwing through the gears in my sanic

>mfw still going the speed limit while pretending im a real human bean

you like driving? What a pathetic soyboy faggot.

>taking out loans in college so u can get a new car
why are you doing this to yourself?

because 20k is worth a lot to me now, and i can have a lot of fun with it and take advantage of low interest rates on my loans, and then pay it all off when I get a job. After the first year of having my job, I would have no loans and a nice car, regardless of whether i paid loans and no car, or to have loans and get car Getting the car now only changes how long I've had the car for

its not a fast car but it can scoot through a corner pretty quick

>blocks your path

>its not even the ST

>skip to back to see if it's satire
>it isn't