Buy ETH at $25-28

Long-term crypto investor. Watching people make the same mistakes I made with Bitcoin in 2013. I'm making all the money back I lost then.

Crypto boom, bubble, bust is very cyclical. Good news for those who lost money and feel hopeless, there are countless cryptos that go through these and it's a matter of just recognizing that pattern.

Anyway, $25-28 buy-in before the next peak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where will ETH be in a couple of months. Will it get to 100 $ ?

what is the distance between the moon and the Earth right now? Take that number and add a dollar sign.

Elaborate please.

$238,900 per eth

you believers never stop do you?

ridiculous.

You can make money on a ponzi scheme, but please don't call it an investment. These coins have no underlying value. There is no revenue stream. No matter how much make believe stock trader you play. When you buy a share of a company you are buying a right to some future profits of that company. There is no company here. It's just a trading card game.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

What do you think the value will be in about 2 weeks? Planning to buy in then. New to all of this

>literally all the world's wealth will have to transfer to the NEET ETH buyers.
WW3 will start before that happens.

gtfo off this board with your shit

>There is no company here. It's just a trading card game.

interdasting...

Bullshit. It'll hit $2000 at the most and that's pushing it.

The investment is crypto.

I think Eth will see a slow climb back above it's most recent peak, and start to excite the market for another round.

what do you think the next peak might be. any ideas ?

Etherum is like a startup that already took off.
It might not have many apps using it's platform atm, but the potential is there, the interest from big companies is there, and people is alrady buying into the hype, as soon as companies start using the blockchain and developers start creating apps using the blockchain Etherum will explode, it's going to be bigger than bitcoin, it has the potential to change the world.

Bitcoin already changed the world. Ethereum is the next stage in the evolution of this technology.

That may only be the beginning...

Please explain the revenue model for eth that doesn't rely on future demand. It's going to explode as in more people will want it? That is just a collectible.

ETH was a pump and dump scam, that's why there were so many threads made by a couple of people shilling it. Everyone with common sense warned you.

If youre such an old dog can you please explain how bitcoins have a limit of 24mill coins while the supply etherium is limitless

so what makes you think that and infinit asset will have the same value as limited asset ?

please be honest youre just trying to make people buy into your pump and dump scam?

guys a little offtopic. POLONIEX disabled all PASCal deposits.
Does it sound legit that POLO highjacked all PASC deposits to sell them to a high profit and buy them back when prices are lower ?
Low level scam confirmed ?

and withdrawals are disabled too obviously. PASC was up today by 80%. Now only 30%.

Read about etherum before talking shit, my retarded friend.
I'll give you a quick easy explanation
You need to pay ether to run smart contracts, etc on the blockchain, therefore there will always be a demand for ether as long as companies/people execute contracts or do transactions, the more people join and use it the higher the demad for ether, which in turn increases the value of ether.
To make it easy for you to understand, imagine an artist decides to use an app on the blockchain to sell their music directly to his fans, Whenever someone buys his music they pay him ether, but they also pay a fee for the transaction, which is paid to miners who use their computers to process such transaction.
The person buying music, first has to either buy ether or mine it, if he buys the ether from someone else he increases the value of ether against fiat currency which he is using to pay for the ether someone else mined, He then uses the ether to purchae the music, pays a fee for the transaction, paid to the miners who use their computers to execute the transaction, the musician receives the eth without being scammed by a middleman discography.
The more people use the blockchain to higher the value of ether.

Yea, I really want to write my contracts in a language that a majority can overthrow when they disagree with the outcome. That sounds great. I'll just make some money, oh, wait, fork.

Good luck with that.

Before you say
BUT NOBODY IS USING ETHERUM TO SELL THEIR MUSIC.

That's the risk people who invest on etherum are taking, we believe etherum will eventually be used by a lot of people/companies which will increase the value of the coins we hold atm, if they don't and etherum falls into irrelevancy we lose money, but if big companies start using smart contracts and doing transactions through the blockchain then we make a lot of money.

That's the risk we take.

Eth was worth 17 usd less than a month a go, it has more than double, there is profit to be made even if it's just off the speculation, you need to be a legit dumbass to not recognize an oportunity like this.

lel, desperate for dip? just cry scam!

>be hip artist
>gonna sell music with eth
>pay patek to write contract
>wow, good deal for me
>gonna make big ethdollars
>mfw I use a gendered pronoun
>mfw sjws fork eth so I get no monies

Yea, this is gonna be huge. Businesses love contracts that can be interpreted loosely. No one would ever make a corporation in Delware with their well defined business law.

That's right goys, buy (((ETH)))! Buy lots of it! Just look at how much all those elite globalist corporations who have the your best interests at heart wants you to buy into it.

>yes goy, invest in the stock market, give your money to all these big corporations who have your interest at heart, oh what's that the market crashed and your savings are gone?

>yes good goy, don't invest your money, stay poor.

which one is it.

>invest in companies with profit
>don't invest your money in things with no profit

Pretty clear.

The resemblance is uncanny

5 hours later, and I did not come back to being wrong regarding this trend ;) .

Buy in at $25-28 or cry!

>invest in boomers who sold you out
>don't invest into Vitalik "Raining it on /biz since 2015" Buterin

Boomer scrum

will you only sell when it's at the moon? idk why ppl don't short (sell at peaks, buy at troughs. that's the term, right?)

trading shares happens on a secondary market you absolute retard, the only time the company makes money is at the IPO and any time they issue new shares, if you dont want to give them money, dont buy shares directly from the company, easy as thet.

I don't think anybody has the intelligence to fully predict a market as volatile as Ethereum really is.

not bad actually.

Thing is, pretty sure the return to normal is going to be 37-41 from here on out.

>the mean

How do I use this in analysis, exactly?

is it supposed to be that if the price begins to veer significantly from the moving average then it's a bubble?

Ok will do

$0.00257003842?