Buying new car in europe

I'm considering buying new car. And fuck me. Why are all the new cars so slow?
Pic rel
2018 Seat Ibiza FR 1.5 TSI 150bhp.
Can't find anything more powerfull for 20k€.

Where are all the Clio's 152, or Citroen's VTS?
I'm really sad

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=257822336
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=254938541
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=256549695
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy a polo gti for 20k and gtfo

>polo gti
It's more expensive than ibiza. And it's quite ugly...

up gti

>Can't find anything more powerfull for 20k€.
Renault Clio RS
Pre-reg Focus ST?

Thinking about it. But it has only 115bhp and is in the same price range as ibiza...
>Buying NEW car in Europe

>only 115bhp
Look at its weight though

I know it's only 900kgs... and to be honest i contacted the dealership two weeks ago and sometimes soon they should have a model for me to try out, but let's be honest here. It isn't that cheap for what it offers.
Although i'm rooting hard for up gti to become a success. I want to see more cars like that

Clio RS costs more than 20k€

>similar specs to Up! GTI
>but RWD

Drove Twingo few years back on business trip in the netherlands and belgium. Wasn't really fond of it, but i wasn't aware of the gt version....

A Corsa or a sightly used Astra OPC will be easily under 20k

Daaaamn niguh... 110bhp, twin exhaust
Need to check this definitely.
New corsa opc excells 20k€ easily.
I don't want used car anymore.

Sadly you gotta pull fuses if you wanna turn off the traction control completely, and doing that also makes you lose ABS, but tiny wheelbase, low weight, obscene steering lock and RR layout should make for some hektik moments.

Also check out this angry little jellybean.

Where do you live?
By the way the one I found in a minute goes for 18.9k € and it has 0km on it.

Fiesta ST?

Search for a Clio Sport 200 r27/f1 ed.
Those are quick and fun to drive, but dont buy one if fuel economy is an issue for your pocket

Yeah... last sport model was fantastic, although a bit girly, but fuck me i loved that car.
I was in the suzuki dealership somewhere around end of last year. I looked up Swift, Vitara and Baleno
I say only one thing:
INTERIOR.
Fuck you suzuki... fuck you

Similiar to the new Fiat Tipo. Looks nice, it has one nice engine to choose, but that fucking interior is just pure shit. Weak materials, badly fitted.

Poland
Link?
I don't like its fish face
Will i find the new one tho?
If i'd care for the milage i would rather go and buy something electric 2bh

Yeah, that's sadly a tradeoff you're probably gonna have to deal with if you want cheap and fun. They managed to get the weight down to 970kg though.

I can compromise few things here and there, but it really isn't doing the job for me. Seriously the interior is far worse than in last sport. How it is even possible?

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=254938541

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=256549695

But since you're from poland the prices may be different, I got to admit I haven't looked at models in poland.

>Why are all the new cars so slow?
Cars are the same as in your homeland, it's just that in here we get taxed to hell so your money is not as worth.

Moving across the border won't be a problem since i'm traveling a lot and even considered, looking up for a car somewhere else.

>why are my prices higher than x?
Probably due to the fact that i'm trying to order a new car, rather than buying something out of stock.
Should i consider looking up for thing like those you shown here?
Because what i saw is like 2k€ cheaper than "bare" opc ordered from catalog...

meinauto.de gives you 27% discount on a new Clio RS, so you should be able to score at least 20% at any given German Renault dealership, pushing the price well below 20k.

The dual clutch gearbox is quite nice - I'd prefer the manual Corsa OPC or Fiesta ST, though.

Will look it up.
Meanwhile why are they giving such discounts on a cars? What's this company?
20% isn't that small amount.

Meinauto.de arranges contracts between dealerships who are willing to sell cars at high discounts and customers who are willing to buy a car via internet / phone.

Thanks m8

That could be a trick mate, are you sure those prices are final and not adding up all interests of the loan?

Naw man, friend of mine worked there for a while, company's legit. My gf considered buying a Clio via meinauto.de, but then we inquired at a regular dealership whether they could and would match the discount offered there. After some negotiations they were still 3 or 4 percent off, but the car was immediately available in the right color and configuration, so we eventually bought it at the regular dealership.
Meinauto.de is just a middelman, receiving a commission for each sale (which is already included in the advertised price). So there is really just the listed price minus discount plus delivery fee. But you should ask how things work if the car will get exported to Poland. I guess you won't have to pay the German tax but Polish tax, so things will be somewhat more complicated on your end of the deal.
Also, I would strongly suggest you buy the car in cash (so you don't get fucked over with any loan) and instead finance the car on your own terms, i.e., at a bank of your choice.

There's a few more of such car brokers out there, just google it. Anyway, you will easily get a nice 200 HP Clio for 20k or less.

well I've never heard of the website before.

get an alfa

>exporting to PL
Yeah it may be some problem. Few years back (almost 10 now... fuck) i bought my C5 in germany and had to pay tax, but it was used car, and this one is brand new produced in europe, so eu=free trade and such. Nevertheless need to check that out
>buying in cash
This 2bh. There are a few financial options good enough to consider (eg VAG's easydrive) but costs are like additional 20%. Just think if its worth
MiTo is too small
Guilietta within this price limit is somewhat basic model.

honda fit sport
skoda fabia monte carlo

skoda vRS?

>fit zport
120bhp only
>skoda monte carlo
3cyl 115bhp only
Would rather consider up GTi, rather than Monte Carlo or black edition.
It's more like 25-30k€ far above what i can spend

€20k got me a showroom Leon FR 1.8 with 180 hoerspowah and about 3k worth of options.
git gud

I live in tax hellhole holland
>clio rs
Starts at €30k
>focus st
Starts at €39k
>polo gti
Starts at €30k

There is a reason us europoors all drive 1.2 liter diesel shitboxes

Get >A FUCKING LEAF

Buy a Leon Cupra R

Polo gti or smth goes for around 25k€ (Poland).
Have you ever considered buying it abroad?
Although i spent some time in Delft and aren't you guys supose to have pro-electric car laws? Like tax exemption or something? Aren't they cheaper in netherlands?
Bare Leon FR is in the price range of fully equipped ibiza fr.
Dunno if it's a good deal

What cunt?

Only the newest Ibiza, which is pretty much a downscaled Leon in all regards has a somewhat ok interior. Still too much hard plastic, but far less than before.
If you can, go to a dealership and sit in both to see the difference.

There are some laws for electric cars, but I want to drive a fun car. I am thinking of buying an m2 in germany since they start at 59k overthere and not the 91k!!!!! They cost in holland

Makes sense
I can and i will. But i'm afraid i won't have the money for the well equipped leon

Where do you come from?

Get any cool car from germany from before 2014, for 20.000 you can get a 4 series coupe, or 2 series coupe, or a nice 3 or 5 series touring, or most audi or merc alternatives. find something in the range of 15-18000 in germany, pay 2-5000 tax for something that would cost 5-10k extra in holland

the post above this one was meant for you, not OP

PL

OP that's the best bang for your buck car ATM, you can get it cheap, it's got a good engine, it's fantastically equipt, and it's as solid as a polo, but also check the options list, as it offers some really nice options for not a lot, like the LED lights and and the full link for android auto and carplay.

although i've been eyeing up the same car, trim and engine.

Look at websites in neighboring countries, maybe the same car costs less abroad, in SK, HU, CZ or whathaveyou. Consider the price of bringing the vehicle over on EU transfer plates or back of a truck.
The price differences may be quite radical (AT and SK have a difference of €3k+ on most vehicles). You may even find a fully loaded gem at base price or something. Dont rush it.

>LED lights
yess, dont know if you can get independent rear suspension for the ibiza, but on a Leon it is only available on FR and up

Why drive? Just use a bicycle or public transit. Cars hurt the environment.

Why though? You could actually buy something cool as fuck with that money

cool cars are expensive in europe, due to tax, insurance and fuel, so most can only afford shitboxes, but it's also why europe has loads of fun and quick hatches,

I'm European, dude. Thankfully insurance is cheap af in my country and there is no car tax and LPG is so popular that almost every gas station has it.
Anyways dude you can still buy something rad like an Evo or a BMW 335i and spend the rest of the money on the insurance and all that crap. Buying new is fucking retarded.