pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ
>Useful PvP data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

soulsplanner.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for why is King's Field not on PSN

For future OP makers add SoulsPlanner to the character planner section, I personally find it much better.

soulsplanner.com/

OK SL50 at pontiffs is officially dead, what's the next populated meta?

Third for forbidden romance!

Well at least you can probably run King's Field games decently on an emulator. The PS3 emulator for DeS takes quite a while longer to be actually playable.

Just invade bro

Yeah but my laptop sucks complete ass. It struggles with a lot of games it shouldn't.

I am but it's taking forever.

Sl60 anywhere post pontiff.

Try SL40 Central Irithyll/Carthus Part 2 or SL30 Farron Keep

SL80 Grand Archives

Nice double riposte on Demon in Pain

I don't know how we did that, but we did it pretty well. I'll be at the Mausoleum Bonfire

>Start a new character
>Invade someone in Heides Tower of Flame
>They're fatrolling,drinking constantly,overall playing really bad
>Fuck around with them for a while and then kill them
>Feel bad
>Check out their profile to see if they're a new player
>"60 Hours of DS2 playtime"
>???????????????

When you do guys point down? For me it's any of these :
>host is ganking
>host spams the parry button / uses a Caestus
>host motions for an "honor duel" but starts chugging when they start losing
>it's a blue phantom

Let me think.
>When I need someone to take a look at something somewhere below us
>When I need someone to look at something on the floor

why would someone backstab a friendly invader it makes me so sad

>friendly invader
There's no such thing.

>DeS doesn't have Bed of Chaos
>DS2 doesn't have Bed of Chaos
>DS3 doesn't have Bed of Chaos
>BB doesn't have Bed of Chaos

>DS1 has Bed of Chaos
How is this not the shittiest game in the series?

>friendly invader
You deserve it for all the faggotry that being a "friendly invader" entails

>one boss ruins the entire game
This is some low quality bait here.

>struggling with a boss that dies in 3 hits

Because one bad boss fight in a masterpiece of a game doesn't mean it's a bad game. Rather have one memorably bland boss fight than all the filler bosses in DS2.

I mean going full fallen knight tier and attacking ever invader you see right away is ok I guess
But playing along with it while obviously just looking for an opportunity to get a backstab is just silly

SNO meet you at the next bonfire I'm gonna run through

Never because I'm not a teenager.

>not using character names
Okay, I'll be waiting for you. Good luck.

>friendly invader
Quite the oxymoron.

>masterpiece of a game
>most bland encounters in the entire series
I've spent the last hour running past retarded fire-breathing fatties that only have the one attack that deals practically no damage if it hits and who themselves die in a single hit had I the patience or any incentive to kill them.
Bed of Chaos is the gnarliest bit of shit on the titanic turd that is this shit game. Can't wait for this crap to be over. After the wonderful Demon's Souls there's absolutely no excuse for this.

How so?

>wonderful Demon's Souls
Dragon God and Stonefang.

>invade in a swamp
Yeah nah.

>TFW never touched Faith until now

I take it Str and Faith is really good?

I've done like 12 playthroughs across souls games and never touched faith either. Something about it doesn't click with me.

"No."

In 3 yes, but only because some of the best weapons in the game now are STR/FAI ones.

>Saint Bident
>Murky Hand Scythe
>FUCKING CRUCIFIX

Crucifix is the best single Faith weapon in the entire series on par with pre-nerf Defender's Greatsword in 2.

That whole area is considered the worst in the game, user. It's the one that was most obviously rushed. Quit nitpicking.

Dragon God is easy and has no attacks that can instantly kill you by knocking you into the abyss. I figured out the fight and killed him on my first try, and each subsequent run has only been easier.

Depends on which game. FTH in DS3 is actually pretty good and has a lot of offensive capability. You can also do shit like Blessed Infused LKGS and absolutely stomp shit.

Doesn't faith boost buffs like the resins?

>He doesn't track hosts like an animal while they're poisoned

It does not boost the power of resins at all, it did that in no game in the series. Faith boosts the power of spell buffs associated with it, Dark Blade, Darkmoon Blade, Lightning Blade. There is also Blessed Weapon but that is a non-scaling buff that instead gives a damage percentage to how much physical AR your weapon has. Ideally for the first three buffs you want to cast them with 60 Faith and Yorshka's Chime.

>Manikin Claws gets a unique name when refined

Things you never knew and never needed to know

I got nailed by a connection error, I needed to leave anyway.
Thanks for having me, though, it was a lot of fun.

Good times user

>beat up gaping dragon in 1 try
>pretty happy with myself, go back to asylum
>beat everything up real good
>asylum demon rips me a new asshole

is there something that counters the shockwave thing?

Yeah, staying the fuck away when he does it.

>is there something that counters the shockwave thing?
Backing up

Best done without locking onto him.

Always stay behind him, fight him unlocked to be able to run behind him easily. If you stay a few steps behind him, you won't get hit. Use the shield you can grab from Oscar, it has like 80% magic block, the best in ds1 (aside from maybe Havel's), so if you're not sure if you're far enough, just raise it. Keep some stamina to run/block at all times, and take it slow, this motherfucker has lots of health. What's your weapon&upgrade level ?

Whats the easiest way to kill a host and 4 phantoms gangbanging you? Shit is still dumb, especially since red friendly fire is a thing...

Does the invader get poisoned too?

Stay behind his thicc ass

so what is it

drake sword

I'm making a balder side sword, it's at +7 but hasn't outstripped drake yet. I also have a +5 longsword I plan on making divine once I find some green titanite.

Skilled, same as the Caestus gets

>kill Bed of Chaos
>go look for Quelana to receive quest reward
>no Quelana
>locked out of ascended pyromancy flame forever
I fucking hate this shitshow of a "game"

oh shit, nice drop on the balder sword. I got it on my rapier run, but I feel like it'd be cheating on Ricard's. Also, it can't be that much weaker than the Drake sword at +7 unless you have no dex whatsoever

What is the Dark Dark Sword's name again

Mega dark sword

Reinforced Dark Sword I think

I have a 19 dex atm, haven't leveled it in quite a while.

Darkest sword

Yes, but you should have infinite moss anyway. Most phantoms/hosts don't because they're idiots

Darker Sword

Quite dark sword

>TFW you don't mind being invaded but you barely get invasions unless you have phantoms.

Thanks miyazaki

BLACKED Sword

DARK Sword

>laptop gaming

Not popular enough. Honestly King's Field was pretty shit. Armored Core 1 and Eternal Ring are on PSN though, and Eternal Ring is basically a refined version of KF1-3 gameplay.

Would anybody on PS4 Dark Souls 3 be willing to drop a Moonlight Great sword? Maybe some staves or something. Can you drop spells?

Thinking about doing a Ludwig cosplay.

>it's at +7 but hasn't outstripped drake yet.
Upgrade level matters less than scaling in DS1.

Balder Side Sword +15 beats Drake Sword +5 as long as you have at least 22 dex. So a +7 BSS should be stronger than a Drake Sword +3 as long as you have 22+ dex.

At 40 dex, +15 BSS should have ~30% more damage than a +5 drake sword.

Block it with the Crest Shield that you get from Oscar on the return visit. 80% magic damage reduction.

You cannot drop spells.

well lads now that I realize how trash Freides scythe is what do I do with this build, it's just 40/60 dex int

Damnit. Well, that's not a big deal.

str+fth is the best PvE build in pretty much every game in the series because it always has the highest damage offensive buffs, highest scaling for physical damage, best damage type (most enemies are weak to lightning) and best offensive and defensive buffs

It doesn't matter what game you're in, lightning infusion + great magic barrier + heal will carry you through most/all bosses.

Ask a theorycrafter anything.

At least you won't need a Sage Ring to cast.

What kind of car do you drive?

2017 RAV4 Hybrid

Can I see your tier list?

How does it feel to be hollow?

Do you have a discord?

If you're willing to wait about 30 minutes i can get you one.

Are you c-cute...?

you're a saint, man

I'll just chill until then

Are you a virgin?

You force the host and his 4 phantoms to waste time and Estus against mobs, and take the opportunity to try to kill phantoms or the host while they're busy.

Go respec for free.
Or - sharp LS with great magic weapon buff.
Black knight shield and a court sorcerers staff with fucking nukes lad.

trick the host to falling to their death with a good combo of obscuring ring + milwood greatbow, or force

invasions are always about the environment, not builds. If you can't gimmick kill them through falls or mobs, then it's a war of attrition and you will always lose.

>Lightning Bolts have a higher AR than Dragonslayer Lightning Arrows

Explain

aquamarine dagger or crystal sage rapier
sellsword twinblades with crystal magic weapon

or respect to str/int and go MLGS or GSOJ or Heysel Pick

I have some questions
why is this kid's face so weird
who chose that ugly ass wallpaper
and how do I properly use Ricard's in pve, should I go back to the normal rapier ? I don't want to use the estoc.

But that's wrong. Build is important too, and environment is definitely a huge factor, but invasions are about mindset.

The war of attrition works fine if you're any good at it.

on a dex build what's the best infusion for a riposting dagger: sharp, deep or fire?

chaos until they fix it

well fuck me, I got invaded in anal rodeo by some giantdad guy with a fucking BKH, he couldn't even get his shitty meme right
needless to say he was lag-backstabbed me because how the fuck does one enjoy ds1 pvp

REMOVE FROG