>New cards officially revealed so far
gwentdb.com/news/139-cd-projekt-red-reveals-new-cards

>Leaked Campaign
vid.me/gwent_campaign/albums

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

masters.playgwent.com/en/news/7441
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZSvNfnEk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw i spent 250 canacuckbucks on this game

DRINK PISS YOU'LL FEEL BETTER

I want a Nilfgaard pin up REEEEEE

>good economy, disciplined army and stable technology beats poor, unreliable magic and uncontrollable monsters.

>unironically spending money on Gwent

a

b

lol why tho

c

d

Rewards for Pro Ladder will be based on your highest MMR, not your MMR at the end of the season.

masters.playgwent.com/en/news/7441

To get into the Pro Ladder though, you still need to finish above 4200.

Why no decay for ladder?
When people reach 4650 at the beginning when there are a lot of players and sit there till the end of season, its not fair.
Implement decay if you dont play for two weeks for example.

I guess they want to discourage people from camping. It's difficult to climb near the top if all the other high-ranked players aren't playing anymore. Rank decay might be cool though.

>finally ranked tally 301-300
>physically incapable of starting another game as I feel uncontrollable urge to forfeit when the outcome is already known from turn 1
>couldn't reach 4200 so no cool kids club for you
I'm glad I wasted 340 hours of life on Coinflip Solitaire: the geimu, ironically I maintained a better wr% in HS.

I leave this fucking game for a month and they still haven't fixed reaver hunter horse shit?

how bad are you?

4200+ is ez fucking pz

He's a frogposter

Why are monsters called cancer when they don't actually have any cancer-tier plays? They're just overpowered with too many value units. While it's annoying, it's something that you can struggle against. You can't struggle against absolute colon cancer plays like operator-reaver-circle-LOL-nenneke-shani-henselt-whoops-did-I-just-get-100000000000-points, or henselt-anything-for-gorillion, or discard-your-entire-deck-res-your-entire-deck-but-stronger-and-with-carryover-makes-sense, or scorch-ithlinne-scorch-schirru-scorch-bork-another-scorch-scorchscorchscorchscorchscorchscorch or some other retarded type of cheese. I would actually venture to say that monsters and NG are the two only well-designed factions with interesting, flexible archetypes and non-obvious turn-to-turn decisions. It's just that the sheer number difference makes one faction premium tier, and another garbage.

dumb emoji poster

Dont recognize your old mates?

Any MMR is about grind and whether you choose to netdeck or not. Nothing to do with skill. Most likely he did not have time.

Did CDPR not invite Swim to cast because they would rather have handsome people represent their game than a fat pimply autist who actually knows what he's talking about?
>tfw Chad always wins

> swim knows what he's talking about
t. swim

>Madman and Bonhart wound by base STR
>are golds with no advantage now, only one in a deck and take up gold slots
>have low STR on their own
>this comes out

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZSvNfnEk4

>up to 10 STR
>3 in a deck, easy to draw
>wound by boosted STR
we know CDPR loves their monsters, but dmn

i have a feeling swim doesn't like to leave the house.
he was also invited for lifecoach's tournament but he said he couldn't afford it.

maybe water is expansive in Poland

Listen, I find swim to be as annoying and smug as the next guy, but it's undeniable that he understands the game far better than these two dumbshits combined

Imagine that casting
>co-host is well dressed and groomed
>swim is sitting in a stained t-shirt, surrounded by glasses of water
>"Hello, and welcome to Gamescom Gwent Op-"
>HHHHMMMMMMMMMM
>*sips*
>is it permissable?
>it can't be, right? there's no actual way he can do that
>this hand is immaculate

>gf-voice from the background
>'uh uh you dind, Silly!'

he meme'd people into putting gaunter o'dimm in xmen deck and he loses lots of times because he's too self confident

>he meme'd people into putting gaunter o'dimm in xmen deck
thats a good thing

for the general public yes. but he actually believed it's a good card

This card is very interesting, but it also destroys the unit on your side, so you actually lose that boosted unit.
If it doesnt have deathwish, cyclops value is only 7 (or lower, if you overkill enemy), so its not really that good, except for removing important targets like ocvist etc.
Deathwish synergy is nice ofcourse.

Potentially cyclops can be negative value play if there are no units on opponents side, or just a dead 7 value card.

golds are killable no so it's very unlikely

Also frightener is 12 strength on that video.

> worst spy got worse

>Frightener
>worst spy

t. 2000 mmr

semi finals are about to start

I playing Gwent on PS4 and there is nothing you can do

> only spy that doesn't give you an alternative option

kys

>spy lets you move minions into position for weather or all sorts of shenanigans.
>worst spy

Ok.

>tied for lowest strength of all spies
>can move enemies into weather
>can make your lacerate better
>you don't need an option anyway because you have Ge'els

Now compare this to Yaevinn.

>tied for highest strength of all spies
>has no synergy with any ST archetypes
>can sometimes only show you one unit if you've thinned your deck sufficiently

>weird flickering on CDPR stream, like GPU artifacts
>it happened yesterday and its not fixed today
they cant even do stream properly

> M I N I O N S
caranthir takes care of your movment needs, don't fog the meele row round 1 before an enemy unit got played dumbass

if you thin your deck enough you have very very high chance of getting what you want from yaverin, especially if it's a spell heavy deck. and he's probably second worse even so

best is thaler, cantarella and udalryk are high risk high reward, yaverinn is very situational and frightener is meh

Nigga are your daft?

Moving units is way more important for monsters

Cunterealla and SK-spy can potentially fuck you over

if you can't manage to hit units with all your hounds,woodland spirit and dagon you might as well just quit now. yaverinn as bad as he usually is at least works very well in hyperthin. and moving units for consume isn't usually useful

i said high risk high reward

>if you can't manage to hit units with all your hounds,woodland spirit and dagon you might as well just quit now.

Okay I was joking before, but you are actually bad.

> muh one extra unit for lacarate
sure worth not having a decision in what card i draw

It's two extra units. You're bad.

you keep telling yourself that,only spy in the game that leave you with zero choice.drawing a frost when you already have hounds in your hand sure is great, and as said before what little use you can make of him movement ability it's only in weather not in consume

>He uses frightner before hounds

Top kek

>move enemy Vran Warriors away from eggs
>move units out of potion position
>move units into Igni range

You are actually bad.

jesus christ mogwai is such a giant faggot
>hurr muh NG xdxdxd i have autism

dead game dead general

/hsg/ is laughing at us again

lmao good maths shaggy

>not playing around Scorch

These niggas need to watch Crokeyz

i can't tell if these players just feel xbox hueg pressure or are just bad probably the former

>all these retards actually fell for the mill meme

yeah it's a fun deck but it's not exactly good, idk why so many players are bringing it

>duofanel using henselt instead of the mage to win r1
huh?

Forever stuck at 4000 because monster cancer is unbeatable

you can bring anything because the nature of those tournaments means you don't need consistency.
every deck pretty much has a 50% chance to win

who is shaggy and why is he the wildcard?

He's the wildcard because he didn't qualify for the tournament directly. He had to win a play-in tournament to secure the final spot.

Is a tournament. You know what your opponent will bring AND you can ban a deck.
Right now, I'd say that 80% of the top deck work with consistency, they mill their deck correctly and draw most of their cards.
Milling your opponent is pretty much assured.

Why doesn't mill work in the ranked/casual mode?
Because you don't find those plays. You find randos than tend to fuck up their plays, making them unpredictable.

So he's just some random dude who was passing by, proving once again that Gwent is pure skill game

>its Mogwai autistic roleplaying episode

nice

>So he's just some random dude who was passing by

No. He's a dude who flew himself out to Cologne because he thought he stood a decent chance of qualifying.

>that image
is that fucking swim

>flew
austria isn' t that far from germany senpai

>it's a Mcbeard episode

Why do they let this fucking pleb call these matches? He's a 4k scrub who barely understands the rules of the game. So frustrating.

You do realise that Gamescon isn't exclusively Gwent event, right? Tons of people flew here for actually good games.

He still probably flew. Driving/getting the train through mountains takes forever.

I flew when I made a similar journey.

you could ask the same for mogwai but you don't actually need to be good at the game to cast it

I'm not sure what you don't understand about this. CDPR announced that there would be a wildcard spot available for people who won the play-in tournament. Many players who failed to qualify directly decided to fly out and try their luck.

Reminder that Nilfgaard is going to dominate the metagame post-patch.
>they now have the best gold
>Auckes is now the best silver lock
>9str bronze that buffs up brigades and primes Menno for any kind of swing
Better batten down the hatches, skelliggers

>could've had LC or Swim providing insightful commentary
>instead got Misplaywai and Mercunt, two 4.2k mmr shitters memeing at each other
>LUL ALBA LUL AN CRAITE AMIRITE FOLKS

>implying skellige isnt going to be t1 as well

>JJ is running Skalds

What the fuck is this meme?

>swim
autistic sperg who can't form a sentence without rambling for 30secs beforehand and/or adding "like" every 2 words like a dumb teen

>lc
who?

AyaShuffles and Aggedonn are providing commentary on Aya's twitch channel if you prefer. Both are top 1000.

Thank's for the tip. This is so much better.

terrible stream
>dumb attention whore cant add anything of value to comment probably because she was boosted

Nah, I share your suspicion of attention whores on Twitch, but Aya is legit.

Are they allowed to rope discard?

Of course. It's part of the game.

still, jumped on her stream for 2min and all she does is "mmh mmh", that aggedonn guy is carrying her stream

Why the fuck wouldn't you play the boat before Ermion? Not that it would matter, but still.

Eh. She clearly understands the game pretty well. Aggedonn is great though.

>jj has a 39 cards deck
>reinforcement into spy
>gee i wonder why would he do that better pass with a spy in my hand
the level in this tournament is killing me

In Jorah's defense, playing Udalryk before you've thinned anything out of your deck is pretty shit. You'd just get pirates and freyas.

they all want to look legit and some of them even manage to that is until you find nudes of them on the internet
>hafu

Counter point, JJ played Thaler in a 39 card deck. Counter-counter point, he drew crap

The amount of retarded plays JJ gets away with and still manages to win blows my mind.