How do I go for a night drive

How do I go for a night drive.

What do you do and where do you go to feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srSlmu1fmSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>go out after 10pm and before 7am
ez.

Wait until it's getting dusky.

Then go out and get something to eat, watch the sun set while you chow down on some noodles or a sub.

Then get in your car and drive for an hour or so.

Find some nice, quiet places like industrial parks or marinas.

Make sure you have lots of synthwave to keep you company, and some good snacks like Twizzlers and coffee.

Don't try to feel too hard, the feels will come when they're ready.

>How do I go for a night drive
Get in and start it up

>What do you do
Go for a drive

>where do you go to feel
The road

>tfw they replaced all of your cozy and warm orange sodium street lights with disgusting blinding white LEDs that induce depression instead of curing it

F U C K

>nice, quiet places like industrial parks or marinas.
Right, like this. I was thinking of docks, but there aren't any close by. Country roads don't interest me at night, and I don't want to attract trouble just cruising through town or industrial at random on midnight.

>attract trouble

You'll never feel with that attitude. Just have a reason to be out there, and don't trespass if you can help it. I've never been hassled by cops, and they've cruised right past me when I'm standing in the middle of a street with my camera on a tripod at 2:00AM.

And just be smart about it, be aware of your surroundings and don't let some tweaker sneak up on you and take your shit if you leave your vehicle.

>tfw cozy marina all to myself, until an OPP officer showed up 30 minutes later
>and we both just chilled for like an hour in the dark

(no homo)

night driving is a good way to clear your head and stave off suicidal thoughts

>start car
>cruise around
>get car up to temp
>start gunning it down twisty hills
>drive towards the back roads
>drive like a madman

Drivings the only thing that I even enjoy anymore. Lots of lonely trips in the old benz.

I just drive.

that embarrassed me just to read

You’re not even ready to feel
Why do motherfuckers think nightcruising is some hard shit like astral projecting? Just drive you goddamn dorks

>tfw can't go to feel spot due leaky power steering.

Which car

My whole town has been converted, I don't even know where to find them now.

>Love night drives, helps me keep my head on straight
>car has been fucking broken for going on 5 months now

I got your power steering right here

night driving is an excellent way to be killed by a drunk driver.

Usually up and down the local touge near my house takes about a hour

2am is prime time.
Get some cashews and a protein drink at 1:30am(or mcdonalds you fat fuck), chill around with some good tunes with the empty road and then enjoy the feels.

Fuck I forgot my pic

I drive a 2.1 ton car with very good crash safety. If anything I will kill the other driver when they smash into me as if I was a wall

I live near an airport; they have a parking lot where you can go at night and watch the planes take off/land from your car. There's even a radio station you can tune into to hear air traffic control. Sitting there with the seat reclined is a level of comfy i didn't know existed.

I usually just drive and listen to my music folder that i keep adding music to.
Feels kick in when i light up a cigarrette with my window rolled down and cruise through the city while the lanterns repeatedly pass by.
Its a good feel but il be flamed to oblivion for sharing my thoughts here.

plan your cruise (FEELpath) before hand,
bring snacks along, include a gas station/ conviencience store to stop for a moment to either dumptrash out or get more snacc/drinks.

Sounds comfy

Nothig is more fun than blasting down sunset boulevard at 2 in the morning when NOTHING is on the road. Throw it through the gears and bail before someone has a chance to complain

You don't night drive you are a night driver. Do what feels right, but in my personal recommendation it's not about speed or the course. It's a time to push yourself to your limits to try to stop the feels and then pull over and cry when they overwhelm you.

>driving without a specific destination after 10pm
Have fun going to jail

slamming face first into that tree really clears your mind

>Go on night drive
>Gets pulled over for cruising
>Slammed with ticket

nice porsche bro

>not having an excuse

>How do I go for a night drive.
Wait until it's dark and drive
>What do you do and where do you go to feel.
I already drive all day, but if i have to go somewhere at night i just eat a burger and listen to synthwave cassettes.

I find that following a predetermined route obstructs the feels. You should turn wherever it feels right; just yse gos to get home.

Is that a Porsche 677?

>h-hello officer...i'm...um...going to my friends place at 1:30am
>on a tuesday?
>yes
>what kind of """""friends"""" are that?
>um...
>freeze motherfucker!

>im going to mcdonalds in the next town over because im an adult and im hungry, am i being detained??

>if you're that hungry why didn't you go to the mcd in your town?
>um
>GET ON THE FLOOR FAGGOT
>*sirens, blue lights and chopper noises*

>>h-hello officer...i'm...um... Trying to find a tree to commit suicide on
>oh okay, have a good evening

>he lives in a commie shithole, either uk or cali

Thanks bro
Yeah man, it's got that sick new 4 cylinder engine

THIS
I miss the orange glow so fucking bad

gayyyyy

nah sounds decent

But no really, have you 2zz swapped it yet? When are you going to?

>be me
>cop
>get off at 0100 sometimes
>roads seam like I'm the last man alive sometimes
>9-5 jobs are for fags

News flash
If you are pulled over, you are being detained.

3-4 am is the deadest time of night and where you're likely to pick up maximum feels.

>tfw no one in this thread has a car or a driver's license except me

>tfw they put one of those miniature suns right outside my bedroom window so I had to put one of those light blocking curtains and tape it flush to the wall so it wasn't daytime in my room with all the lights off
Fuck I miss incandescent bulbs

>tfw In the Face of Evil/Remorse/Cursed comes on right when I hit my feel spot

>get pulled over for night cruising
>explain that your gf called you sounding real emotional so you're heading over to her place to comfort her
>you know, women.
>officer will understand 9 times out of 10 and let you go without further bother
>tfw no gf

>tfw I get up at 3am to go to work
Seriously considering just getting up at 3 every single day and go driving for an hour or so, it's the only time of day the roads are empty around here.

And me...and I agree.

I used to be a greenskeeper at a golf course in the woods in the middle of nowhere. Usually we started at sunrise so I was often waking up at 4 and on the road by 430am. There is nobody around and I had no problem going 20-30mph over the limit if I was late, but don't let that dull you into a false sense of security. The superintendent for the course was driving to work on morning and killed an old woman who was walking down the centerline of the road in a black shirt in the dark in the woods on a road with no streetlights. She got off without any legal problems but she was haunted by it. She still has severe sleeping problems and often wakes up in terror

My gf woke me up one night when she was staying at my house, and the painters came to town at like 2AM and she had no tampons. I was probably going 100 in a 55. I live in a rural area so cops are usually few and far between.

He asked if I knew how fast I was going. Told him 103. Asked me why, explained the situation. Got let off with a verbal warning and to not let him catch me going over the speed limit on my way back.

I got pulled over twice in the same night a year later with a different girl while night cruising with her. First time he said I went over the fog line, thought I had been drinking. Second time back through town he just hit my car and said to get out of here. I asked him what was wrong that time, he said registration light was out.

I pulled into walmart down the street only to find out it wasn't out.

tfw been to japan multiple times now, realize that it is literally the perfect place for night driving

>perfect smooth highways everywhere with PAs or SAs along every route to stop and grab some drinks or snacks from vending machines, or a hot meal/have your gas tank filled and windows washed by the attendants
>spots like tatsumi are literally pit stops where people stop with their tuned GTRs, NSXs, hondas, ferraris, any sports car, to chill for a second before hitting either

>c1 loop, highway around the skyscrapers in tokyo
>bayshore route/aqualine, either drive along the coast/city in tokyo, or drive across the bay via a massive bridge/underwater tunnel where people hit top speeds and you can hear exhausts at full blast

>all the incredible night driving/tuner car feels you can imagine/dream about are real

japan is truly on another level

Part time?

I don't understand this. Is it illegal to drive at night?
I guess if I got pulled over I'd just say I got off work late. I usually get out around 11:30-12 anyway

>be me
>sheriff deputy
>night shift
>my entire shift I'm just driving around the countryside, occasionally responding to a call here and there
>comfy as fuck
>before shift ends return to my small sheriff's office and write reports before going home and crawling into bed

This almost happened to me. An old man was walking down the middle of the road in dark clothing at 3:45 in the morning. I stopped behind him and rolled down the window, but before I said anything he apologized for getting in my way and wished me a good night. As I pulled away I saw him continue on walking down the middle of the road.
>mfw

I always say, went to watch a movie with friends and he lives in (a place nearby).

>local touge
Wisconsin is hell, isn't it?

>If you are pulled over, you are being detained.
No, you are using the technical part of the dictionary definition. You need to use the legal definition of detained as for occasions when an officer is questioning you. And you cannot use what the USA supreme court allows as some USA states have had liberal court decisions further narrow down what officers can do if the suspect is a person of color. While it seems unfair that persons of color have MORE protection, that's the result of all the liberal activists that have filed so many court cases.

>japan is truly on another level

I used to work from 4 to 9 am and then go to class when I was in college. Pure suffering for the first year.

whenever I see someone like that I offer them a lift, I feel safe though, I always conceal carry

Kek, user if you are pulled over and the officer comes to identify you... and you drive away.......... you are going to get arrested. Therefore if you are pulled over you are detained.

And what protections? There is legit laws based off skin colour? Can you link something?

Never, bone stock
I've got a wrx sti if I wanna go fast

Are you retarded? A traffic stop is a Terry stop which is a seizure under the Fourth Amendment. You are being detained in every possible sense. If a traffic stop wasn't a legal stop then the police could just pull you over whenever they wanted without any cause and hold you there for 200 years without needing a reason because it wouldn't implicate any constitutional right.

>random feelski at the dock
>we chilled
>no homo

1. Get motorcycle
2. Ride to and then at someplace with no traffic, stop signs, traffic lights, etc
3. Not a fast road. 35 to 50 mph. Lots of curves are a plus. Doesn't need to be tight bends, in fact it is a negative.
4. After an hour or so, stop someplace quiet for a drink and soak in the ride.
5. Take the fastest route back home.

The 2zz won't make it faster in most cases, it's more of the noise of it and the knowing that it can go to 8250rpm.
And the power curve Past 6700 is what makes it all worth it.
Some day I may get one and do the swap. But probably not. They're too expensive

It makes it much faster user, going from 140hp to 200 in a car that weighs less than 2000lb makes a big difference. The only reason I haven't done it isn't the cost, it's because I don't want to have to deal with insurance. In straya you need to manual swap the car as well as put the better engine in, all of which requires proper engineering certification, and then you end up with a car you can't properly insure because it's too heavily modified.

>tfw can't go hoon in the mountains because brakes are down to nothing and haven't had time to fix them

That is fucking weird and autistic dont

how do you guys go 2 am driving and also afford a nice car?

drive on weekends
or take a nap when you get home from work

>omg that's so, like weirrrrd
kys normalfag

I personally like to drive through the town, drive by the popular club area, stop at a waffle house, have a coffee and breakfast and then drive my old school bus route, for nostalgia's sake, and park in empty industrial lots, have a cigarette, and just chill.

Perfect music for this drive is Com Truise, additionally Casiopea, and other jazz fusion bands

Is this an /r9k/ containment thread, fucking pathetic holy shit

126 300sd

>he doesn't enjoy a comfy night drive/ride

>Make dope playlist
>Roll a blunt of weed
>Hit smoothest freeway cuuuz lowlife
>Drive to a nice view
>smoke
>enjoy music think of shit
> Drive back once sober
>Donuts and Drifts if rwd

>How do I go for a night drive.
I like to have a destination for shorter night drives where I can get a snack. So, some night drives are to explore the major side roads to look for places that aree open late night or 24/7 such as certain supermarkets that have a snack bar section. Those are nice to get something to eat from their deli section and sit down in an out of the way corner. I found one supermarket with an odd shaped seating section that is quite out of the normal walking paths in the store. That's been my favorite place to sit down to read the newspaper before I drive back home.

Holy shit dude learn to bullshit
>"I know it's late but he's having a bit of a personal issue and I figured it was important to be there for him"

Legit just go out and drive and explore. Where you go and what you do is entirely up to you. My work finishes around 11pm-12am so as soon as I clock out I'll just hit the touge by myself and try to improve my grip technique. At the same time I know some of my car friends are just as happy going out to a scenic spot and chilling with mates, music, a thermos and a couple of ciggies. Yet more of my mates will go out to industrial areas and shred some tyres. Ffs some guys are just happy hanging around at the 24h Maccas and doing Slav squats on their bonnets lmao so I'm sure you'll find whatever gets you your kicks.

>Painters came to town

rip coupe

No, not really, it doesn't change much until 5000rpm. You'll never notice it by feel just driving around normally.
And the engines are almost the same really, but ehh,straya sucks.
You have the smg version? Are you gay?

Better to have a containment thread than have the depressive fags all over the board.
You know im right.

Any in-car smokers ITT?

either you are smoking some weak weed or you are smoking weak weed

>either you are smoking some weak weed or you are smoking weak weed
A lot of peeps here moved on to oil and edibles in order to not have the smoke reek in their hair or clothing give them away. Weed is legal here and prices have dropped down a lot and quality has gone way up. Many strong choices are at $4 per gram now and sales on full ounces have been $38 to $42.

It's been legal awhile now and no reports of Reefer Madness or other looming societal problems. The biggest problems have been protests in the black community that three weed stores close to slums should deed over their property or tithe at least 50% to them for all the economic harm. Black Lives Matter activists even came out to picket for that. The weed store owners refused to hand over ownership of their stores and blacks picketed the stores and still do on occasion. To prevent customers, customer cars get keyed or rocks thrown from a distance, so the police had to come out to protect the weed shops. What irony. Police protecting legal weed sellers from the illegal weed sellers. Ain't that America for you and me.

Apparently, legal weed killed off all demand for street corner sellers. The black community had a lot of people dependent on selling weed for a living. They've moved on to selling harder stuff unfortunately.

1. Go out on fridays/saturday/just have one spare day before work/school, at least for me its most enjoyable when i know i dont have to be home and go to work the next day, i just can roam worry free
2. Either got to your favorite streets or take turns on whatever side on the traffic lights is lit up green so you dont have to stop all the time and get a nice cruise going
3. Awesome tunes mang, awesome tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=srSlmu1fmSk

The best case scenario is to have hilly roads nearby, thats heaven.

>:(

This. Vehicles too btw are mostly with bright fucking white LEDs. Bring back warm yellow halogens

>tfw you will never smoke cigarettes cause parents teached you not to
Its kind of good and bad at the same time

You cant go an hour without eating something?