/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #892 - Wounded Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
youtube.com/watch?v=mTNNiECZ_Xs&list=PL12B00F9505E1D432&ab_channel=MrPetersonic100
vocaroo.com/i/s1LPViqyOZWt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHIT
ROCK
____

Not even 3 posts in and already this general is shit.

HUUUUEEEYYAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

LET ME SHOW YOU

DON'T BEAT UP MY SONIC!!!

Here is the continuation of posting humanized Sonic characters.

Pretty cute
Would fuck

there's 74 days until Sonic Forces is released in the US. Yes that's right, just seventy four (s-e-v-e-n-t-y f-o-u-r, 7eventy 4our) days.

>mfw the VA for Antoine in the Japanese dub of SatAM is the same guy as Erazor
No wonder he hates that rat

>jap dub of satam
wut?

forgot the countdown link
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

HERE I COME

First for Silver is cute!
Cute!!

VERY slow, rat

What is it about Shadow's Boom design that makes him look more feminine?

I've always really liked this design. The rivals games show that Silver is actually fast enough to rival Sonic to a degree.

Post it in /trash/

Wut. I think his boom should be his normal design

SonAmy is cute but I wish SEGA could develop their relationship in the games more. Like maybe seeing them bond as friends at least.

His regular design seems just fine to me and I have no qualms with his Boom design either but... Idk, something just seems more feminine about it and I have no idea what. I just hope somebody else somehow sees this too.

link the /trash/ thread first

I just... I can't even

CUTE rat!

I don't see it.

Cute.

Moar pls

I have way too many of these.

Maybe I'm going crazy then.

Maybe it's the thin parts of his quills? They somehow remind me of like when girls in cartoons are given eyelashes to make it clear like that they're girls.

his head quills seem a little thinner than his other design. For some reason they remind me of a woman's hair.

His legs look longer and lankier

The red near his eyes is more obvious and looks like eyeliner

His glove fingers look thinner so the gloves look more like a woman's gloves she would wear to a night out vs the thick manly man gloves a man would wear to his factory job like the thick puffy gloves regular Shadow wears

That's it, you've worded it well. So I wasn't the only one who saw this.

I think it might be the "muscular" torso compared to sonic

Ditto

Hmm in that pic I can kinda see someone thinking that the smaller quills extend out like the long eyelashes.

almost forgot. The weird little 'extra' quills that Sonic and Shadow got look like eyelashes from certain angles like in that thumbnail.

That human sonic is ultra cute

True. The two are cute as hell, but I'd like to just see the two be closer friends in the games, while keeping the chase going.

>who's

>no one has documented idle voice lines from heroes

He did. WHATS YOUR PROBLEM user? You made it seem like you wanted to get ce him the palcomix

Start documenting then, user.

"what should I draw today?"

Draw Sonic bullying Buddy!

Classic Sonic doing a peace sign please.

Infinite reeing at mania while asking for more Forces news

Thank ya

Do you ever spend time with Bunnie and Antoine? What is that like?

I'm pretty sure they'e in videos like these.
youtube.com/watch?v=mTNNiECZ_Xs&list=PL12B00F9505E1D432&ab_channel=MrPetersonic100

okay here
(deleting in 60 secs)

>Tails has his Sonic OVA aviator goggles in Sonic Mania
>we could have had Knuckles land in Mirage Saloon, find his hat next to him, and put it on for the duration of the level
>except we can't have that because Sega told Taxman they're afraid of fucking Penders suing them again because Penders thinks he invented Knuckles

draw sonic and shadow hugging

Sticks thinking Marine is some kind of genetic clone of her.

Congratulations Cream, you and your mother have one an all-expense paid trip to the beautiful and sunny Oil Ocean Zone! Remember to draw out your enjoyment from the lovely stay of such a revolutionary location!

no prob

honestly, SEGA had the guts to post Chronicles in the new art book. They should just go on ahead and do Sonic with a leather jacket and Knuckles with a hat

and if Penders try to sue, they can try to bankrupt him

Draw Dr. Eggman happy.

I love this

>Penders loses all his money
>Sega uses it to fix the legal rights to S3's OST
>S3C Taxman remake officially released
>We aren't in this timeline

Classic Sonic hitting on Modern Amy

Sticks is always cute

Good luck fixing your scanner

>deleted post
What happened?

Modern Amy hitting on Classic Sonic

Sorry for removing the post. I realized it's really late and I shouldn't get too caught up drawing but I will give the first one a try. Starting now.

Thanks, it just stopped working one day but oh well.

Who's considered the best voice actor for Eggman?

Heavy Magician voring Anonymous

Deem.

mr. bristow

I downloaded Sonic Heroes voice lines and found what I was looking for. An idle line by Omega that only plays in Rail Canyon for some reason.

vocaroo.com/i/s1LPViqyOZWt

I like to overthink it and imagine it's a sign that Omega feels some kinship with Shadow.

Tails pooping into your mouth

Heavy Magician is my girlfriend.

I really wish Shadow was an android. He and Omega could be brobots. They could be the opposites of Cubot and Orbot. Completely serious, powerful, useful, etc.

That's another cool thing about Heroes in my opinion. The dialogue when the characters are idle and commentary on the level they're in.

What do you think of Omega?

Dose omega count?

omega would not be a hocky boy.

>Omega lets Shadow live despite his status because of an understanding they formed on the battlefield, now seeing one another as equals.
>He and Shadow have agreed that when their mission is truly over, they'll finish each other off.

Looks like a member of ceaser's legion from new vegas

I actually really like that. Wish that's what they had actually gone with.

Never ever

Either that, or they agree to once they've outlived anyone they care about.

Yeah I'm still mad about Sombrero Knuckles not showing up with the hat during Mirage Saloon's intro, at least.

That said, I'm kind of running out of reasons to play Mania, beyond getting the true ending which requires I play the shit special stages. The lack of varied characters and side content hurts it. I mean, they couldn't even do an increasingly difficult Mean Bean Machine minigame where the last boss is Metal Sonic? No playable Amy? C'mon Sega.

You think Cream would be like a toddler in the Classic era? Classic Sonic's smaller, toonier design makes more sense as a younger Sonic. Like maybe a 3 year difference between Classic and Modern ages/designs

>S3K Taxman remake not released yet
Is this Iisuka power?

logically that would make sense but iizukaman said classic sonic and modern sonic are from different worlds so who knows what 'classic cream' would look like

It's Jackson Estate power.

We'll have to wait until Forces for more info on the Classic thing, but if it is the past, I think Cream would be about 2, considering the 4-year difference between Classic and Modern Amy.

Boasting superior Omega

Weirdest Sonic crossover ship I've ever seen.

Generations implies that Classic is just younger Sonic, but they kept it vague and it looks like Infinite is going in more of an Archie multiverse direction.
Which is good, it lets us have a clean break between Classic and Modern timelines. Cream doesn't really exist in Classic era the same way Mighty doesn't exist in Modern
Knack and co. are dimension-hoppers who jumped into some alternate timeline, hence why they aren't around but keep getting referenced fite me fgt

Classic Sonic in Forces is, which is the case shown by Mania's ending. The Generations Classic Sonic is Sonic from the past

Is Classic Amy really 8? I heard about that but I never could find a source

>this artist
absolutely not superior

we're totally not
but we're in a timeline where Metroid actually outlived Half-Life, after all the shit it gone through

Legal issues.

It is compared to

Generations doesn't DECISIVELY say Classic is Modern Sonic from the past. They strongly imply it, but they also leave the possibility that the shared memories are just time wankery (Classic Sonic has experiences in Modern Sonic's stages that bring them closer to his era)