>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm (embed) - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
Look around it's always on discounted somewhere

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed)

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c
youtube.com/watch?v=wQVjj4AlkW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her:"hit me harder daddy"
Me:"The FUCK"

people are probably still selling the things on console, too. i don't know. i don't know how that playerbase works. but you could just run around checking traders, starting with Rawl'kha and Belkarth and such, then moving to Mournhold, Windhelm, Daggerfall, Wayrest, Elden Root, etc

I use the tamriel trade center website to find items. The only down side is that it doesn't show if the item sold.

I wish you could search by style as well.

I just want glass julianos armor god damn it

Get someone to craft it for you desu. Ask in your guilds or zone chat

console TTC is only a shadow of PC TTC, though. there are no results for this item on either console's version of TTC, but it could still be all over the place

If you want a crafted set in a particular style why not just ask someone to craft it for you for payment

because the people I've asked want like 2x the amount juli usually goes for.

I'm also poor

leh-jer-duh-main

wtf, why would no one craft for free. what is it, clothing? i'm 50 in it and would do it if materials are supplied. though i think i can spare 1 stack of ruby silk

o-oh wait, you're on console

>tfw 24 hours without a sale and want to die

holy shit, I'm french and I've never noticed that "legerdemain" was just "léger de main"

Anyone know if the "Morrowind Day One Edition" which includes base ESO, Morrowind, and the discovery pack works if you already have base ESO?

I'm considering buying the ESO gold pack for $30 on Steam, then getting the Morrowind day one thing for $18 from ruskies and tying that to my account for basically $50 for almost the whole thing. No idea if that would work or not but as far as I can tell you can activate a retail Morrowind to a Steam copy of ESO so long as you do it on ESO's webpage, but I don't know if it throws a shitfit with that particular version of Morrowind if you already technically have ESO.

What do you lads think of this for a pvp stamplar build: 5x spriggan's, 5x shackle breaker and 2x selenes. I'm too broke for ravager

user from other thread. Here's an update on my guy. Haven't hit 36 yet so I can't wear my gear
NDK(S/HA)
TH/SS
Werewolf berserker
- almost got all the skills morphed (2/5)

So far I'm having a pretty fun time with my guy. I can pop my ult and maintain it pretty well, especially in camps. I did it one time and while I had mine going to kids invited me to their group and they popped the pack leader ones and had to go through 2 cycles of their ults while I kept mine for 30 minutes. I had popped a psyjic ambrosia my friend gave me so that was why I stopped and to get my gear.

I run a stamina/heavy armor build but end game I want a heavy and 5/2 heavy/medium set for 5/2 stam/health

I also bought that 500 crown kit

What's the module in AUI that shows things like spell notifications? For example I want a popup showing when I can cast Crystal Fragments for free when the 35% chance procs. If it's not in AUI then what addon has this?

well it kills

Hello, newfag here. If i will be something like "wood elf healer" it's ok? No one will laugh at me?

>healer
that's that gay shit

Don't think it does

>2nd dead thread
but last one reached bump limit ????

yh it did

Damn, that would complicate things a bit. Thanks for the heads up though user.

you arent a healer, you are a RESTORATION MASTER

What did they mean by this

Chim irl

Warden stam healer. Possible, but far from optimal.

Personally I think Gold Edition is better than Morrowind. Cheaper and more content.

Buy Morrowind upgrade later, price will be even lower.

>possible
>1(one) fucking skill that scales with stam
that really stretching the meaning

I want a cute 5'0 Bosmer girl to snuggle with.

>tfw they're not real

;_;

>tfw your bosmer is not this qt.
>tfw your bosmer is more ayy than qt

just marry any of the tribal cannibals from south america

Thinking of the taking the plunge with Gold Edition but I keep running into terrible reviews.

moondancer swords :)

youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c

Vigor and Soothing Spores. Wear Powerful Assault and War Machine, with Vigor on one bar and Enchanted Forest on the other. That way you still have room for a monster set like Sentinel of Rkugamz. Keep Green Lotus running to add healing plinks to bow plinks, or DW heavy attack plink. Aim for a high uptime of War Machine buff and Powerful Assault buffs.

Again, not optimal, but possible.

Sure for quest content and normal dungeons maybe vet 1s

how fucking stupid do you have to be

[internal screaming]

nah fuck this

>Healer
You mean doctor

If I wasn't a righteous individual I might have had impure thoughts during this.

But rescuing my friend was foremost in my mind.

Got two questions /tesog/,

a) I'm a 100hour newbie who didn't go to PvP Cyrodiil yet on any character. Got a lvl 12 DK now, is there any point going there right now? By that I mean, are low level players viable there at all?

b) Speaking of said DK, how fucked am I for going with medium armor, 1h+shield, fire/absorb health enchants and only draconic power? Didn't want to go with heavy armor and 2h since that was my first character I abandoned a long while ago. I'm mainly focused on PvE and normie questing though.

i had impure thoughts enough for the both of us

Cute!

I play casually and I'm an imperial healer. I wouldn't worry too much friendo.

Well, unless you plan on going big.

a)Yes, there's a level 1-50 campaign for people like that
b)Works for normal dungeons as a damage dealer

>finally got a job
>overnights, but it is what it is
>went in for orientation on Friday afternoon
>"Don't know when we can schedule you, and everyone starts part time at first, so we can make sure we give the hours to the people that will show up"
>no worries
>orientation done
>"Hey, do you want to work tonight?"
>Sure, I can do that
>"And...hmm...can you work tomorrow night?"
>Yeah, I can do that
>just got home, have email from the overnight manager
>"Thanks bud, here's your schedule for next week"
>45 hours
so much for everyone starts at part time. i think I'm gonna make it lads. now just need to find time for ESO, plus side will be on nights off I'll be awake during prime trial hours.

You mean medicine man?

i'm with you, brothers. my magsorc is an Imperial. my magplar is a khajiit. my magblade is a bosmer. my exercise-in-insanity tank/healer warden is a Nord. basically, the meta fucked my mom and i'm taking revenge

well done, lad. i guess that "we give hours to people who show up" thing took precedence. and quickly.

and overnights are kickass. i'm a complete and total night owl and my job is mostly mornings. i do a lot of "sleep four hours here, make up the rest after work" bullshit. and 45 hours? jesus fucking christ. better start planning your Scrooge McDuck currency basin now.

Is everyone in the fighters guild a qt

Ah ouais putain

s-she's a big girl

i'm american and i always know when other languages are coming into play. always.
PS just how french are you? and just how male? maybe we can work something out. or in.

She's already taken by a manlet.

l-lewd

Well that's good, as long as they're happy.

I thought I accidentally made my character a midget, when I first saw her.

Im gonna make 5x moondancer for muh sorcerer. Whats the best trait for swords? I wont use LA HA so it wont trigger enchantment. I assume sharpend or precise swords would be ideal

>moondancer
>dw magsorc pve
you ain't gonna sustain shit and your light/heavy attack also wont do shit, I don't think it matter what trait you run but infused+precise.

Same here.
I realized later that I did make my character a midget because everyone else maxes out their height sliders.

I will light and heavy attack with staff though. But i think nb templar perform better with moondancer

She's taken too, by DC's most dashing man slut.

They all want to be special snowflakes. Only makes me a smaller target in PvP against people trying to land dizzying blow.

And I thought I was the only degenerate wanting to play shorter characters b/c shortstacks have cuter, fatter butts

I already have a bosmer and a dunmer, the only short character left that I can make is a breton.

Ever choose to not say something because it isn't "you"? I'm a nice friendo so I'm not gonna take this guy's axe.

tits > ass

That's why I always make boobs and butt the same fat size because muh perfect proportions

Anyone?

I just bought this since it has a discount.

How do i fix vertical mouse sensitivity?
Skyrim had this issue but I didn't bother, but why the fuck is it the same here?

If you're unfamiliar with it, I'm talking about horizontal mouse sensitivity being higher than vertical.

I liked Oblivion but didn't like Skyrim, would i like Teso?

Is there anything I need to know about falkreath hold before trying it on vet? I've done it on normal before and got the general gist of the mechanics, except for the last boss where it didn't seem to matter.

Should i buy witches festival runeboxes? Or will it be the next event and waste of shekels

the old drops will make a comeback along with new, just with reduced drop chance. unless you want it right now, don't waste your gold.

>log in saturday night to pay trade guild my dues because been away from game for week
>52k worth of shit sold that I added ages ago
mfw

New player who just bought morrowind upgrade too. If I wanna play a real physical, aggressive DPS what's the best class for that? Or if I just wanna set shit on fire all day?

>queue for pledge dungeons normal mode because new fresh 50 character
>10 min in we have a party
>waiting for everyone to accept
>someone declined, back into the queue idiot
>nothing for another half hour
piece of shit

>someone declined, back into the queue idiot

:^)

congratulations, bb!

>phyisical aggresive DPS
stamina nightblade
>set shit on fire
dunmer magicka dragon knight

>buy the game on sale
>start playing
>get bored and motion sickness
>don't feel like continuing

thanks for reading my blog

What race works best for nightblade? Was thinking Redguard since they're my favorite race.

Precisely Reguard is the best class for stamina. You're in luck. Go nuts.

You should definitely play your favorite race and do what you wanna do.

>set shit on fire

youtube.com/watch?v=wQVjj4AlkW4

I bought the Imperial Edition back at launch, and I haven't played since my sub ran out, is any of the DLC worth getting for a completely new player?

How hard is it to gain alliance ranks just following the zerg?

I want the legate title but im a shitter who doesnt deserve it.

Just follow the zerg. When defending a keep, get some oil, and pour it on people trying to break down your doors.

anyone?

No, you only buy DLC if you're a RPfag or need gear from a certain dungeon.

You can get Emp by following the zerg, defending keeps and repairing stuff when there's no action.

>if you're an RPfag
W-e-w lad, guess I'm out 24 dollarinos.
What about Morrowind? I dunno about that price tho.

Choice is yours to make, if you want an expanded story then go for the DLC's. I wouldn't really get it unless you're out of content or want a breath of fresh air zone wise.

I don't mean in a rude way, a lot of people play this game for the immersion.
Morrowind has the nostalgia, battlegrounds and warden class. I don't think it's worth it.

but battlegrounds are my favourite part of the game

Yeah I'm going to drop the money on the flavor DLCs, I literally bought the Imperial edition just so I could have the motif.
Oh I didn't take it like that, it's just that's exactly what I am. Draw of the game is exploring the world I've been stuck in since TES3, plus I'm getting burned out on other games.