Your latest mod thread!

ITT: we post our latest mod!

My Audi S4:
>Mercedes-Benz "Alphard" wheels
>Frontr: 18x8 5 235/40/18
>Rear: 18x9.5 265/35/18

Staggered setup on an AWD vehicle required some math for the right overall diameter (front and rear are within 0.02" of each other)

Hand over the wheels kid

why is your license plate attached like that?
it looks fucking gay

The wheels are the only good thing going on here.

I have a set of Borbet type A wheels in the powder coat shop getting a new finish that will be going on my 1990 Benz. Can't wait, hope they clear okay with the new tires...

desu its only acceptable in places like the UK where the license plates are fuckin huge

>Audi
>Merc wheels
lol

Had some wheel adapters installed on my G37S.

Your fogs are retarded.

I plan on doing the RS4 grille without the license plate bracket for a cleaner look. This tow-hook license plate allows that.

Meh. I like em. Also, it's pretty common practice for automotive enthusiast's in the German community to utilize OEM wheels from other manufacturers.

They're stock...

Take em off or buy Benz. Acually, MB Segins look a lot better and they are forged from factory

beautiful mate, bet it drives like a dream.

Might just be the picture then man.

Just made me think of the OMG CHEAP LED shit everyone by me installs.

Too bad you're in faggot Virginia and not the UK you stupid Euroboo

Been planning a shakotan/bosozoku style thing for my intercooler, what do you guys think of the concept?

Would be a phenomenal meme

bought a new 2jz fan clutch because when I upgraded the pulleys on my 1j, I accidentally got the ones for the 2j (so now my stock fan clutch bracket doesn't fit)

v shitty pic but new wheels

A full aluminum radiator for my GS

Very clean. Love the thicc tires

thank you, user, for keeping a clean 240. there should be more ppl in the world like you