/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Early-mid September update

>news.fate-go.jp/2017/prisma_illya/
- Illya rate-up gacha
- NP upgrade for Illya and Skill upgrade for Kuro

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (34 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bangumi.bilibili.com/moe/2017/jp/index#/schedule?id=20170825
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6vxbwf/fatekaleid_liner_prisma_illya_alarm_cg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL MODS DELETED SHITMA THREAD

>helenahag poster reported the other thread so he could make this garbage

dumb Illya poster

PEDOS BTFO

Can someone post that illya alarm app?

Melt thread

Mods confirmed as allies of justice

What's the next rate up?

>lolibutt thread got deleted
>new thread is lolibutt

Is it time?

>got replaced by another lolithread

IS IT TIME?

It's always time

reposting

Emiya Shirou
Sakatsuki Miyu
Emiya Kiritsugu
Julian Ainsworth
Matou Sakura
Angelica
Darius Ainsworth
Erika Ainsworth
Zachary Ainsworth
Kotomine Kirei
Assassin (Shinji)
Caster (Atrum)
Rider (Kariya)
Lancer (Kayneth)
Emiya Shirou (young)
Tohsaka Rin
Luviagelita Edelfelt
Magical Ruby
Magical Sapphire
llyasviel von Einzbern

JETFAGS BTFO SO HARD EVEN DUDE FAGS BTFO THEM NOW
LITERALLY SAVED THE GENERAL

>Illyafags BTFO
How will they ever recover?

Helena is a "loli" for normalfags that need them to be a 1000 year old vampire

GILKEKS GOT BTFO SO HARD THEY HAVE TO FALSEFLAG AS EVEN DUDE FAGS NOW
LITERALLY SAVED THE GENERAL

not really
that op pic was too lewd

The more I argued with Jetfag, the better I came to know his dialectic.
First Jetfag counted on the stupidity of his adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, the Jetfag simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, jetfag pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, Jetfag changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, Jetfag immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.
Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day.
The jetfag had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

me on the left

super pure Medb Alter when

I'm trying to think of a hole I wouldn't want to cum inside but I'm drawing a blank.

post more

Nobu a CUTE.

I told her I wasn't interested. "I haven't watched anime in close to ten years."
She told me that Mashu and Dr. Roman were in the run-off competition.
Dr. Roman.

My heart skipped a beat. I went to their site to check, and sure enough, Dr. Roman is there.

bangumi.bilibili.com/moe/2017/jp/index#/schedule?id=20170825
At the time, with over 130,000 votes.

"I know you don't watch anime, but you play FGO, right? Surely you know the story. Please, help Dr. Roman. Help our best Kouhai. Please give him and Mashu a vote if you can!"

She hung up.

I stared at the screen for a really long time. Then I realized I was crying.
How the hell? How the hell does something like this happen?

The Grand Order anime had one episode. Roman showed up for literally all of one minute and twenty some seconds.

He's up against what, characters who's had - in some cases - decades of character build-up. Hundreds of hours of episodes. Dedicated fanbases.

This Bili-moe thing was China only. I'm sure there are some curious foreigners that might want in, but ... the Chinese servers aren't even on Camelot yet.

I repeat. The Chinese servers aren't even on Camelot yet.

Do you know what this means?

They could not have known about the character development and the awe-inspiring arcs in the 6th and 7th Singularity, unless someone had told them the story.

They could not have known about Roman's tale, and how beautifully it drew to a close, unless someone had told them the story.

Dr. Roman won, by the way. I don't know who he beat but it was damned impressive. He's in the finals now and ended up with over 200,000 votes.

That's 200,000 plus people across the ocean, voting for a character whose full story isn't even comprehensible to their language.

That's 200,000 plus people voting for a character who - for the longest time - most thought he was just a supporting NPC.

Yet they chose him.
Someone must have told the story.
Somewhere.

You were not apart of the Banquet of Kings, you did not play the Vidya with us JET fags. You are the bottom of the barrel scum who has a master that gets BTFO by Tokiomi. You're time is up, us primaries and Japanese readers know you're BTFO. I stand by my King

The more I argued with Gilfag, the better I came to know his dialectic.
First Gilfag counted on the stupidity of his adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, the Gilfag simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, gilfag pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, Gilfag changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, Gilfag immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.
Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day.
The gilfag had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

hey guys

>Handholding
I expected that from a whore like Mashu but not from (You), for shame.

My pure wife

Saido no Doki desu thread

>
>too lewd

I guess Veeky Forums really transmuted into Reddit

(You) are the biggest slut in this game.

Tesla NP
真名解放を行えば「限定的・擬似的な時空断層の発生」によって周囲一帯を破壊する。

Gilgameme NP
圧縮され絡み合う風圧の断層は、擬似的な時空断層となって敵対する全てを粉砕する。

>tfw Gilgameme showed up late at Solomon to avoid showing everyone that his strongest NP can't kill Pillars
JUST
U
S
T

Are you implying that (You) aren't a turboslut?

Jack in that cute top hat outfit is far better
Girls in top hats are for those with enlightened taste

Holy shit this describes the jetcuck so well

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6vxbwf/fatekaleid_liner_prisma_illya_alarm_cg/
>Prisma shit is reddit

>do two 10 rolls
>only gold I got was book which I already have at NP5
>do one 10 roll in the meguka mobage
>get madoka
Guess I invested my luck in the wrong game.

You keep comparing a primordial sword to a Joke servant? Why do you keep this up JETfag?

>Prisma is reddit

Holy shit this describes the gilcuck so well

>user says prisma
>posts jack
?

Why are you people so pathetic?

Not talking to normal posters
I mean those who repost the same shit like
>I'm bored/this is fun
>Everything I dislike is reddit
If this is what you derive fun from you have major problems especially when you go continuously like this.

Don't get too attached, you won't be able to play anymore in 2 days unless you install the game from Google Play.

Reddit truly is the worst place.

>everything that pops up on reddit after it's circled through every other site is reddit
Reddit was a mistake.

>trying to appear ignorant to change the goal post

Hello other Kiarabros how are you doing tonight?

>Joke Servant
>NP still as powerful as "primordial sword"
KEK

Post more

are they mass banning gaijins or what?

>still as powerful

Where do you get this? You dont post damage, you dont post videos? You just post Japanese that says Tesla created a weak space time disruptor

>astolfotard
always

No bans, just improving the apk's security.

>gameplay
Kek sorry Gilcuck but both NPs do 擬似的な時空断層

BROMANI

No, if you install the apk that comes from the google play store.

Glad we could finally get some confirmation that everybody who prefers long skirt Arc over the new design is reddit.

Holy fucking shit

I could have told you that years ago

He's so dreamy!

>BRO___
Congrats
You have lost any significance of that word to insult a character.

>擬似的な時空断層
You keep posting that they are both similar based on this description, how much text does EA have compared to Teslas NP and how much in canon have both done. You keep posting this but I fail to keep understanding because you cuck yourself out of the argument each time bringing this up

One is a joke of a servant the other is a primordial sword

Learn English.

You can only reply to this post if you got your maid.

>Arthurcucks are reddit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does anyone have a X and Y chart of the Sex/No Sex and Tsun/Dere but for the doods?

It's pretty clear unless you're failing to understand the difference between the two.

Half way there.

>no nipples
>no gentiles
>not even any heart pupils

This image is safe for work.

This at least anti Gil fags put more of an effort with Jobbermesh.

Which Riyo design is the best?

I hate it

>how much text does EA have compared to Teslas NP
They have the same text, 擬似的な時空断層

More proof is how Enuma Memelish is only a bit stronger than A++ Anti Fortress Excalibur when Tesla NP is EX Anti Fortress, enough to equal or surpass Enuma Memelish.

>The actual output of Enuma Elish itself is about the same level or a little higher than Artoria's Excalibur
JUST

How about that Type Moon Ace?

These people should not even played the game in the first place.

stomach bulges are my fetish

I didn't get my maid but I didn't want her anyway.

>protect the rights and purity of 2D children

Leaks when?

>Got her while summoning for Raikou

>equal or surpass enuma memelish
Not at all, again you keep comparing a joke servant
>actual output of Enuma Elish itself is about the same level or a little higher than Excalibur

Yet in canon has been changed and made it have unknown potential. If CCC is brought up you will go B BUT IT ISNT CANON. It brings death to a Galaxy buster that is Kiara? I keep failing to understand your cuckness. Is this a viral disease Lancecuck

4 days

Got her twice without whaling. Did I do good?

Who gives a fuck.

>These people should not even played the game in the first place.

I know right, I love this final one, this is reddit logic in a nutshell

Got her, she's fun. My only complaint is that I wish I could have Excalibur Morgan from sprite 3 on sprite 1.

Those types always write in the same exaggerated way. Uhhhhhm

Wow they weren't joking when they said we got taken over by spics.

>a joke servant
Whose power is equal to Enuma Memelish kek AND STILL CAN'T KILL PILLARS BECAUSE ENUMA MEMELISH TIER IS TRASH
>Yet in canon has been changed and made it have unknown potential
Nice headcanon. It's the same, it always was and it always will be. You can cite it being stronger? Go ahead, show us then Gilcuck, no headcanon assumptions, show us that Gilgameme NP increased in power. Because the line with 擬似的な時空断層 is from FGO HAHAHAHAHAHA
>It brings death to a Galaxy buster
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha keep being delusional faggot. Pic related, you being retarded as usual.

Hoover but only if she's not drawn by fucking Riyo and only if she gets a suit in one of her ascensions.

>violence is part of life while sex is not
Are people there just plain retarded?

>Keeps comparing Tesla NP power to Primordial sword

So you've just admitted to be a redditor who loves Tesla based on his inventions
>Ignores canon game

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP, JET FAG IS CONFIRMED REDDITOR WHO IS A TESLA FAG AS WELL

Go back to your website, get your upvotes from your fellow "Jalter" Bros

How strong are pillars anyway? Didn't Arjuna and Karna beat them easily?

>retard forgot about how almost every living organism reproduces through sex
Yes, just going to reddit can do this to a person. Don't let it happen to you.

They're not that strong at least for high tier servants like Gil, Karna, Altera, Arjuna etc.

I got Shez, I'll just pretend that's my Saber Alter