L/o/nely drivers general: midweek feels edition

how's ye week going anons? have you already prepared your car for this weekend's lonely routes waiting there for you?

got my driving test on thursday
pic related is waiting for me when i pass

>there are only NC miatas for sale in your country
>the odd NB that pops up has been raped to shit
>they're all 1.6 shitters
>what's a hardtop lmao

how do you keep your miata from rusting inside out in britbongia? All of them I've seen are fucked here in north east, mate. gl on your test man.

Are you me? Everyone on the internet tells me to get a 1.8 Miata, but it's literally impossible since there are none for sale.

Bite the bullet, buy them, unfuck them, when youre done with em, sell em as unfucked as possible

you'd be doing a world a favor

Find an import one, desu senpai

mines a jap import so its not bad. ive completely forgotten to wash it this winter so it's been rusted a little over the last few months as the salt is still underneath.
previous owner put on underseal to help with the rust
but i know it's going to rust to death as it's not garaged, so all I can do really is to take it to a body shop once every few years for rust correction, even if it costs a fuckload.

Underage and a faggot
Yikes

Nigger there's a ton of anons on Veeky Forums who don't get their license in their teens.

Still trying to get the tougebox roadworthy, bad gas and misplaced keys are the current roadblocks. If I hadn't also misplaced the motorcycle keys I could still hit the twisties

Grill I like says she is busy this weekend, but driver's don't need girls.
Meeting up with Nightwave Houston driving bros saturday night

I just started getting into Initial D, with New Initial D the Movie. I know there's probably mixed opinions on this, but after the third movie, Dream, where does the series pick up after that if I want to continue from there?

A girl called me a cute boy today. Am I going to get a gf soon?

Only if you act on it.

>finally biting the bullet and putting effort into resolving emotional issues
>also putting effort into getting 81 shitbox on the road
>resolved to complete repairs, manual swap, body and paint, saving to attempt 4AGE swap
>more and more people (including girls) telling me I've made a huge improvement in my looks
>everyone and their grandma seems to be trying to set me up with their friend
>my friends when when I walk out to go on my first date in forever

Feels good man

Got my 850 T5 back from the shop for a head gasket and now I'm out 1200. Thanks to working 7days/week, I didn't have time to do it myself. On the plus side, the shop also found that the wastegate was jammed, and fixed it. Now she's appreciably fast. But, my chances with a grill I had a thing for have gone down the shitter, so now I'm back do driving around alone, skiing alone, and drinking alone. fucking great.

>Skiing
Want to take a picture with my snowboard?

Might help.

>met a cute girl in one of my classes this term
>she really wants us to take the same classes together next term
>university has put a hold on me because I missed a deadline on some medical form
>can't sign up for classes
>going in today to try and fight them on it but the school bureaucrats are notorious for having huge sticks up their asses
>if I fail then I'll probably never see that girl again
>I'll never hear her laugh about the latest car-related misadventure I've had again
>I'll never get the chance to take her cruising in my slowly-falling-apart shitbox
I don't even want her to be my gf, I just want to make a friend for the first time in seven years. I never asked for feels like this.

Feels really bad, man.

Get her number you tard

>got into an accident on V-day
>reconnected with ex post-accident
>we hang out twice, have fun
>things have stagnated since
>get the feeling that she's probably going to cut me off soon

Maybe I'm not cut out for her and trying to get back together with her was a mistake. I told her I love her and she told me she loves me too, but anytime I look at her, all I see is doubt in her eyes. Fuck I love her so much and I don't want to see her go. Driving doesn't even calm me down anymore. Fuck I want to die.