/xbox/ - Xbox General

What Could Have Been Edition

Welcome to Xbox General. Discuss all things Xbox, including games, consoles, and the play anywhere program. While allowed, Halo discussion is generally more common in Halo General.

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>>>news

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/zynga-ceo-don-mattrick-leaves-abruptly-replaced-by-founder-mark-pincus/
youtube.com/watch?v=x5_NiG-tMUE
youtube.com/watch?v=x77TOR9HC5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4iGg-46AQxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would have bought one day 1

shit OP let it die

Fuck everyone, /xbros/ is most decent general. No shitposting, no nonsense, just Xboners actually getting along.

Whatever happened to Don Mattrick?

>let it die
wrong console, user

>third thread is dying

Who cares

cnet.com/news/zynga-ceo-don-mattrick-leaves-abruptly-replaced-by-founder-mark-pincus/
>Mattrick's exit may not come as much of a surprise, say analysts. "In the game industry circle, Don Mattrick was presumed to be seeking an exit," said Colin Sebastian, an analyst at RW Baird. "More of a surprise is Pincus returning. He clearly wants to reestablish credibility with gamers and Wall Street."

The RPG goty is coming in 2 weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=x5_NiG-tMUE

Enjoying it so far. It feels like a better Diablo than D3.

The skill tree is crazy.

Anyone is planning to replay this?

Good exclusives when?

Sick of everyone talking about horizon zero daww

You can play The Witcher 3 which is better than HZD

I don't think there will be exclusive anymore. Most of the game are crossbuy/crossplatform and crossplay with Windows 10 os pc.

It's not exclusive tho. Where's my exclusives? All we have is platformers

>Reduced load times, 2 new overworlds, 10 dungeons & more
Hope more people give it a try this time.

Most normies don't play pc games, I just want something i can chat with peeps about desu that isn't a game for children

Forza 7/Super Lucky Tales/Cuphead :^), a upgrade with more content for Recore (fore free if you own the original) and Path of Exile. PUBG is also coming this year for Xbox.
Do you only play exclusives?

>I just want something i can chat with peeps about desu that isn't a game for children
Early 2018 for the rest (State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3)
C3 is coming out near RDR2...

What could be the next BC titles?

youtube.com/watch?v=x77TOR9HC5Y
Damage control in the comment :^)

Good taste

It's only the beginning

MW2 at last

It's been top 1 wanted for yeard for some reasons, it isn't coming yet.

>inb4 modern warfare 2 'remastered'

I can totaly see them make us repay $60 for it..

They managed to make the game even more beautiful than the 1st.

>trying to play paladins solo

How can a group of sentient beings lose to a bunch of lvl 5- bots so often?

Hey guys, last day of Sea of Thieves' Gamescom super session, anyone wanna crew up?

Xbox 720? More like Xbox 4K

Add a progressions system and i will play your game.

What did he mean by this?

its been 5 days sinced I signed up I don't think im getting a code

Xbox Scorpio was one of the best names. Fuck XboneX

he's not really wrong

that animation is horrible

all these games......

It's an alpha dingus, I'm sitting on 250k gold with nothing to spend it on. At this point I just treat it as my One Piece bounty.
Also, even in its current 'find treasure, turn in treasure, repeat' form it's still pretty comfy, a lot of the time you're just sailing and chatting with your crew. Hell there's even proximity chat so if you see another crew you can actually talk to them instead of shooting them to pieces, I even ended up convinced a crew to take me on their ship since my crew was a bunch of mutes who never actually helped me crew our ship.

He's not, people will gladly pay good money for better graphics and performance even if it's just for something they already have, I mean look at all the Halo rereleases, or Dragon's Dogma, or pretty much any HD remake for Xbone. We're in the age of remasters, not exclusives.

Please be
Deadrising 1-2.5
Ninja gaiden 2 or the abomination 3
Ninja blade
Fable anniversary
Darksouls 2
Remember me

I rather have both remastered and B/C. Remastered would make sense if they never was on your platforms or at least 5+ years old.

I'm not surprised, half the Xbox 'virtual console' arcade games are old Sega and SNK classics like Virtual On and Samurai Shodown II
Speacking of BC, you know what I'd like to see come to the 360 list? Pic related, I don't even know why, I just feel compelled to have SA on my Xbone

Fuck, forgot pic

Scorpio edition

>Japan
Are you a weeb or something?

:'(

I still argue that the original GoW trailer was the beginning of this whole 'upbeat song made depressing' trend in advertising.

that trailer was kino 2bh

Why didn't he just jump out of the truck? He was going through a totally straight tunnel; he could've jumped out with the car on drive and the explosion still would've happened.

He was depressed to the point of suicide. He wanted to be with Maria.

pathetic desu

MW2 first

Is it weird that I preferred 3? I liked the survival mode because it kinda reminded me of The Matrix with the ambiguous crates full of guns, ammo and ordnance.

I liked 3 way better it had the best gun balance in the series

I personally prefer the map layout and lag comp in MW2.

The rendezvous with death trailer for 2 was best

What Jgames do you think Xbox will get? I wouldn't imagine that many at all given that japanese developers don't really support it.

yo im in your party now

haha time to fight real people

Hey I'll be back on in a bit, getting food

Probably bullet hell games like the 360 got

no prob

It's getting a dark soul clone, some weebshit anime game and that MGS new game.

Seris is OP how do you even kill her

We need our fellow xbrothers on crapgamers comment section to help us.

Nothing it's just PR talk. Also:
>Speaking of Japanese games, we also asked about the extension of the trademark for Scalebound, wondering if Microsoft is still looking to do something with teh IP. Greenberg put rumors to rest explaining that the game was canceled, and that’s the reality of the issue. He has a lot of respect for the Director, Hideki Kamiya, and he feels that everyone at Microsoft believed in the partnership with PlatinumGames and in the vision for the title. Yet, some times you just put the ingredients together and for whatever reason things don’t work out. It happens with movie projects, music projects and any creative process, including video games.

What happen now? I usually don't following crapgamer but he's the only Xboxyoutuber that's report xbox news even if small.

We need to make sure our general doesn't die.

>Jewtube
>crapgamer
uuhhhh

I hope it does these OPs are fucking shit

You're a shit.

I know it's not like you can make a new one

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4iGg-46AQxE

I still blame 3 people Microsoft, Platinum games and game media.

>Microsoft
They should of stuck to the game even if it wasn't performing good on their console. With the x1x coming out it could of helped it even if they did get backlash for it. Interfered too much with the project that even platinum games was unable to do. Instead of going for timed exclusives like deadrising 4 and giving us more controllers that could of went into scalebound and crackdown. Hell sony stuck too it with the last guardian why couldnt they do it. They also did it with too human and Alan wake which I liked.

>Platinum games
When scalebound was announced I would of assumed they put most of their resources into scalebound. Nope they announced that they are working on five more projects. Legend of Korra, 2 starfox, neir, transformers and TMNT. Which 5 out of 6 of the games was bad. When they showed scalebound it was running bad but neir was running better, hell the other terrible games was doing better than scalebound that tells you that they put most of their resources into other games. They spread their team too thin and made Ms questioning them to cancellation.

Last guardian got some bad reviews and flopped in sales. Then they decided to remake Shadow of colossus to recover from this.

>The games media
They are the worst offenders. I could get Ms screwed up the the x1 with the whole drm, Kinect and not as powerful as ps4. They constantly bashed ms for everything they do. Even if it was good they manage too turn it into a negative thing. They became too much of a graphic whore that anything that wasn't up to their standards was shit. Other games like scalebound was running sub-par and they still praised it. Most of the games journalist didn't even know what they were talking about at times but the fans ran with it. It didn't help now days that social media was on the rise we became more of a hivemind than having our own thoughts. They were also pushing more cinematic games than games that made you think on your own ( mind you I like Detroit becoming human and would get a ps4 for that game). If they weren't pushing one narrivite they were pushing another.

she can only heal once. she needs to hit people to heal herself. use this to kill her.

I forgot to say they would rather blame Ms instead of both Platinum and Ms

Like said, you're probably getting hit a lot because I'm not putting up my DWARVEN CRAFTED shield wall. I'll be back on in a sec
Also if it's any consolation Ying seems OP to me because I keep shotgun-spreading her shadow clones

I would love to see a reboot of bullet witch and probably a remaster of too human

Bullet Witch was one of the most underrated games of last gen, still have the poster it came with on my wall. Too Human will be harder because of the lawsuit but MS was the publisher so they might be able to get it on Backcompat even though they cant legally sell it anymore.

I think the problem was Hideki's ego. Before it was canceled he was on twitter saying things like "Fuck Microsoft". He makes good games but he's a primadonna because he is worshiped in Japan and the weeb market. Even him getting praised on twitter as that guy who blocks everyone who even asks a simple question or says anything to him that isn't sucking his e-dick has inflated his ego to nuclear levels. MS probably canceled the contract because of him running his mouth.

I will give you that he has a big ego but that isn't a good enough reason to cancel the game. I've seen some developers who runs their mouth all the time and still make good games. His fan base do suck not just his dick but also Platinum

are you guys getting cuphead

tfw no hard copy or collectors edition with A FUCKING CUP