/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #172

Spooder mating edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!wN5ClAzZ!JY2-SUDPUhOhTQaQXJQ0sbLfrQQLWPB4wI0n4wwPitw

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/phan_work
youtube.com/watch?v=v3mKxZn2FVM
pastebin.com/a0VDpMji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ilias fags are cultist freaks

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

spoider

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>Best girl in OP
Our day has come.

>inb4 buttblasted ilias cultists

Can you play paradox from an SD card or USB or what?

What kind of projectile would penetrate a spider's carapace?

I'm sure if you were /k/ enough to shoot a spider, any bullet would be able to penetrate a spider's carapace

APFSDS with D-38 would deliver maximum freedom.

probably. But why risk jailtime because of the lolified characters.

Yes yes Ilias loves you too...sadly...

Different user, any help?

delete system32

after I play part 2

I love Ilias

I have exactly the same problem. Please help.

Does the bitbucket patch even work with 2.11 yet?

How can we even be sure that the Lolistein we have is actually the F09623 Y1063 Promestein since we didn't actually see her being transported and we found her in a fucking tartarus rift?
For all we know, she could actually have just been copy pasted like Illias route Sonya or even be an apoptosis.

Also as a side question, why do we spell Sonya as Sonya when the game files refer to her as "Sonia"?

Try redownloading the "RpgMakerVXAce Translator" folder from Dargoth's bitbucket. That worked for me when I had this error a while ago.

I like how even during a horrific scene like that, they still make sure you notice Sonya's ass. Too bad she doesn't have any new scenes. Come on,Xelvy, her being human should get your creative juices of gross going,you already gave her a cum snot bubble, why not have her give Luka a thighjob with both of them naked and have her drool into luka's mouth as she gets lost in the simple of rubbing up against luka after making him cum 2 times?

also, you need at least 6GB free it's a big game and a big patch

>they still make sure you notice Sonya's ass
And that's a very good thing.

What if elves are actually descended from Minagi and that's why they're so lewd?

I tend to spell her as Sonia as it's a valid spelling for the name even in English. I'd assume Dargoth simply prefers the Y version.

Elves aren't lewd! Who keeps spreading these rumors?!

Elves are magnets for lewdness!

Awoo~

>Ilias, Lolistein, Lolifina, Lolichaela and Saki-chan's scenes are all translated

I get the exact same issue.

Will Artee open requests for scenes translations again? I want the Scale Bandits scenes.

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

Lizard bandits are CUTE!

A bit of an unrelated topic, but does anyone know why sometimes this appears in the corner of my screen while playing and how to make it disappear? Whatever I press while playing shows up there.

Lizard bandits are PURE!

i love octa from monster girl gamu!

Cute and pure

/mggg/ > /mgt/

What a huge fucking slut.

Damn straight!

Cerea a shit.
Enjoy your horse pussy.

Man, we are dead on the weekends

No, it's just too toxic to post...

wasn't some sort of super hurricane suppose to be hitting the us? maybey thats it too.

Only in Texas...

You've made a few mistakes there.
Here, let me help you.

Meaty paws are built for tearing!

Based FrostWorks-Sama !

awoooo

I dunno if you guys were much for the english VA I include in the games, but I feel like I've got a VA lined up with a really adorable performance for the wufgirl, too. Audible awooos!

Yes, and apparently the latest of Rogue's TLs only actually work on 2.11.

Nice! Best western dev!

I honestly enjoyed the VAs for the most part. The only one I wasn't a really big fan of was the Dragon Girl's, felt like it was lacking a bit.
Hoping those awoos won't disappoint!

Yeah, the Dragon girl's one admittedly was the toughest to figure out in terms of direction while moving forward with things, aiming for a voice that fits a rough talking bandit without getting too abrasive.

It was also tough on the VA's voice to voice her for too long in any given session, so we've slightly tweaked the direction to give her a slightly softer delivery while still keeping the attitude, which is showcased in some of the bonus youtube videos I put up for Christmas and Valentine's Day.

Thank you! I just hope to have the next part out in a timely manner as it's killing me that I'm working so slow.

Is there a full pic to this?

We're not going anywhere! I'm sure all of us would rather you take the time to make sure it's perfect rather than release it early.

I wish the mgq ovas used the same VAs from the VN

The voice acting killed the immersion for me 2bh... I read the lines too fast and waiting for the voiceover to finish was tedious.

This is a rare Aruma Eruma picture.
Say something nice about her!

And this is a even rarer Aruma Eruma! Say something great about her!

And finally, this is the rarest Aruma Eruma. Praise her!

this the vn VA?

How come we have pictures of her and not Torotoro?

Yeah, got it from her twitter while looking for a higher quality version of the picture asked for. Those are all 2014 pics though.
twitter.com/phan_work

>taking pride in her doing alma elma
cool, I was a bit worried it was going to be one of those thing where a VA does ero work to get their foot in the door, and then burns down that bridge when trying to go legit.

oh like nyanners?

Wait a minute. Did you just take a screenshot of the image instead of actually saving it?

whats wrong with that?

You're not even getting the original res.

It's from her video. If I just saved the thumbnail, it would've been even worse looking.

I have no idea who that is

whats the newest build of mgi?

Probably the one with the yandere human and VA

link?

what if luka had an older sister?

>incest
wooooah yes

youtube.com/watch?v=v3mKxZn2FVM

Lucifina and Marcellus may have had a stillbirth before Luka, it was a very difficult time for them. Secretly, it was Ilias at work because her plan required a male pawn she could seduce.

Thank you for all you do Dargoth, Rogue, MGL, and everyone else working on the translation.

Speaking of, it looks like there's a new guy contributing to the bitbucket. His name is Paul Preston.

Agreed! Never give up!

Where do I recruit Lazarus...

I usually dont get turned on by things said in English which is why i hate dubs,
but for some reason this did it for me...

How do you prefer your monster girl(male)?
Chest or no chest?
Visible Bulge or stealth mode?

I prefer them to be actual girls.

So stealthy that their penis is actually a clitoris.

>How do you prefer your monster girl(male)?

Dead

>How do you prefer your monster girl(male)?
on my nuts

Uncensored version...

SOURCE

I want to do pic related with AlmaElma

I want to do pic related with Tamamo

Please don't die.
Admire Edens thigh?
Give a girl a nice pie?
Get petrified?
Just dont become dried.....

So I'm trying to patch 2.11 using these instructions: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji

And it seems to be working, but although it creates the Blobs folder, it doesn't create the Scripts folder. I'm using clean versions of everything that I just downloaded.

Isn't that what Sonya basically is?